• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Is that a good or bad thing
Also is Mihawk stronger than Shanks I'm trying to solve a debate
based on databooks and statements Mihawk seems to be stronger
based on feats Shanks seems stronger

So far we know for a fact Hawkeye's stronger than pre-Yonko Shanks, but current Shanks is unknown--- but I lean towards him just because he has feats and Hawkeye doesn't. Not comparable ones at least

Lucci vs Killer, who y'all got winning?
I'd give Lucci it, Killer is fast and has Dura Neg but I dunno, I just don't really see him winning against Lucci.
I will say that Lucci's endurance/stamina is pretty low ( even though he's Awakened, oddly enough ) considering 3 attacks from Luffy knocked him out, and Killer's dura neg was making Zoan Kaidou cough blood, so if Lucci DOES win, it won't be easy.

I just realized.
If Kaku can match Zoro when he uses Armament and/or 3 Swords, he's comparable/relative to King as King was struggling with Zoro when the latter had a plethora of broken bones from his Rooftop fight.

I just realized.
If Kaku can match Zoro when he uses Armament and/or 3 Swords, he's comparable/relative to King as King was struggling with Zoro when the latter had a plethora of broken bones from his Rooftop fight.
Was thinking something along those lines, although the mink medicine had healed Zoro's bones.

Beginning of Fight Buso Zoro = No-Haki Base King (who scales to Hybrid Marco)

End of fight Buso Zoro >= Imperial Flames + Buso Haki King (which is above Buso Haki King who stomped Beginning of Fight Buso Zoro)

Was thinking something along those lines, although the mink medicine had healed Zoro's bones.

Beginning of Fight Buso Zoro = No-Haki Base King (who scales to Hybrid Marco)

End of fight Buso Zoro >= Imperial Flames + Buso Haki King (which is above Buso Haki King who stomped Beginning of Fight Buso Zoro)
The medicine healed him but it doesn't seem it healed him all the way.

The medicine healed him but it doesn't seem it healed him all the way.
No it did, it just had a nasty side effect of a massive backlash once the medicine wore off.

It's like how in Wizard101, Shadow magic gives you a massive buff, but the more stuff you do with it, the nastier the backlash damage is.

unknown.png

The weird part is, all of his stats are above their's, but I know Oda will make it so he goes high/extreme diff with one.

based on databooks and statements Mihawk seems to be stronger
🤔... Not really, they are vague af and most just use their own interpretation of the statements

Based on statements it's unknown who's stronger but we do know mihawk is the best swordsman

There are statements supporting mihawk and statements supporting shanks

🤔... Not really, they are vague af and most just use their own interpretation of the statements

Based on statements it's unknown who's stronger but we do know mihawk is the best swordsman

There are statements supporting mihawk and statements supporting shanks
They're also old, no? The "waiting for someone stronger than Shanks" ones? Could easily be retconned by now

They're also old, no? The "waiting for someone stronger than Shanks" ones? Could easily be retconned by now
It's stated
He spends his days killing time. The "Hawk's Eye", feared by all sword fighters, looks forward to the arrival of a wielder in the future who will surpass the "Red-Haired", with whom he once crossed blades...!
On Mihawks vivrecard...

This is the old red hair who he crossed blades with and it can also refer to swordsmanship as shanks is (I think) stated to have one of the best swordsmanship since he was dueling mihawk

There is nothing about waiting for someone stronger than shanks statements I think

Back