• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I was just thinking about how strong Guernica was compared to the Calamities, and I feel like he stomps Jack, mid-high diffs Queen (since Queen has Vinsmoke upgrades and other stuff), but stops at King.

As in, King mid-high diffs in just his base.

In other words, IMO Guernica is about YC2/Queen level.

I mean, that may be debatable. We know that Powerful enough bullets can still pierce Germa Exoskeletons, such as the Candy Jacket bullets the BM pirates used. Shigan may pierce him unless I'm missing something.

Though even in that case, I feel like Sanji's observation and speed amps would allow him to avoid any lethal damage.

I was just thinking about how strong Guernica was compared to the Calamities, and I feel like he stomps Jack, mid-high diffs Queen (since Queen has Vinsmoke upgrades and other stuff), but stops at King.

As in, King mid-high diffs in just his base.

In other words, IMO Guernica is about YC2/Queen level.
Listen, I need you to understand that someone who's going mid-high diff with Drake and Apoo is not going to win against someone who fought some of the strongest Scabbards on equal ground, nor is he gonna match Queen who took attacks from Marco and Sanji, and King is self explanatory if he gave Zoro a hard time.

You really think Jack beats Guernica?

I mean, even with Queen you could argue that he wins, but Jack?
Nah I know I downplayed Jack in the past but come on man.
Jack was boxing with 2 angered Mink Scabbards on practically equal ground, and you think Guernica will beat him?

Nah I know I downplayed Jack in the past but come on man.
Jack was boxing with 2 angered Mink Scabbards on practically equal ground, and you think Guernica will beat him?
Guernica badly hurt Apoo with one Shigan, and made him flat-out flee from the fight.

Guernica took an Boom attack that temporarily knocked out post-Udon Base Luffy and got up shortly after (even if it did somewhat hurt him).

Nvm he survived Kaido's pissed-off Hao-Infused Shuron Hakke Super Hybrid attack without trying to defend himself (although we don't know how roughed up he was afterwards).

guernica is fodder, wtf?

Ifrit Jambe gives him the Jabra Treatment Icl.

Literally Guernica after taking a Ifrit Kick:

FHtOrT7XsAIUsZz.jpg

Guernica badly hurt Apoo with one Shigan, and made him flat-out flee from the fight.

Guernica took an Boom attack that temporarily knocked out post-Udon Base Luffy and got up shortly after (even if it did somewhat hurt him).
iirc Guernica was bleeding from his mask after that and Shigan always aims for vital spots which won't really work on people like Jack as he's too big for it to go deep enough.
Ifrit Jambe gives him the Jabra Treatment Icl.

Literally Guernica after taking a Ifrit Kick:

FHtOrT7XsAIUsZz.jpg
LOL yeah, unless they have a good resistance to heat manip, good Haki or can dodge Sanji ***** them up.

iirc Guernica was bleeding from his mask after that
No, he was only shown bleeding from the mask after the Drake fight, especially since Boom isn't one of Apoo's slashing attacks that would draw blood.
and Shigan always aims for vital spots which won't really work on people like Jack as he's too big for it to go deep enough.
Worked when Maha used it on a giant Number
LOL yeah, unless they have a good resistance to heat manip,
I mean, he took Kazenbo which melted Yamato's Ice. Hurt him a bit but he endured it.
or can dodge
His Soru blitzed Drake who reacted to Yamato

Wait why is any of this relevant to why he beats Jack? Again, he was still fighting equally with 2 Mink Scabbards who should scale above Apoo and Drake.

He managed the INCREEEDIBLE feat of going mid-high diff with Apoo and a dinosaur.
The 2 of whom have better scaling than Jack, weird as it may be.

And Guernica's durability is broken, man. Took a blow from Kaido's strongest form + Haoshoku + Kaido was pissed, without even defending himself.

Just surviving that is insane. That would've made Jack a pancake.

The 2 of whom have better scaling than Jack, weird as it may be.

And Guernica's durability is broken, man. Took a blow from Kaido's strongest form + Haoshoku + Kaido was pissed, without even defending himself.

Just surviving that is insane. That would've made Jack a pancake.
We don't have definitive proof that Guernica survived it.

Wait so y'all think he got badly hurt by Apoo's Boom but he can survive a way stronger attack from Kaidou because Oda said Guernica took the picture? You do realize it's more likely that he just got the names mixed up.

Even if he died after sending photos, he did better than Haoshoku Awakening G4 Luffy did against a similar attack.

The agent literally seen jumping out of the island during Luffy's final clash with Kaidou.
He is the only other candidate, but until we know that it was Joseph who took the photos (which is unlikely), there is nothing saying it wasn't Guernica.

Especially since Guernica was shown having some doubts about his loyalty to the WG (like how he stated that he envied Drake for being free of the Elders' control). Joseph was not shown having any thoughts of disloyalty, and fled mainly so that the WG would have some idea of what happened on Wano.

Back