• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

The One Piece fandom is so mentally inept that it caused KT to come out of retirement because literally nothing got done while he was gone.

All of you should be ashamed.
We are too dependant on KT.

But Eseseso making dozens of CTRs didn't help either.

He not the only one.

Yall still ain't touch the Wano lifting strength after I set the foundation with AP and Speed, which is why the tobiroppo ain't up yet

STOP I SEE THE EDITS WHEN I BLINK
FbWIM85UsAEqcVc.jpg

Sorry, but does anyone know whether or not Zoro used Haki to block the Hakai?

The manga doesn't make it clear, and in Zoro's panel here it doesn't seem like his sword has any buso on it.

If we go off of this site’s scaling, Ussop > Doffy. Now if you were to argue that on TikTok or any site outside of here, you would get laughed at
That's literally every verse tho on this site, that's how it works... Shown feats > nearly anything else

Man... I need to learn to not get involved, I think

If we go off of this site’s scaling, Ussop > Doffy. Now if you were to argue that on TikTok or any site outside of here, you would get laughed at
Not really much of a high bar. If you said Katakuri > Doffy, people on TikTok would also laugh at you.

People were trying to claim G4 > Whitebeard even after Kaido one-shot Luffy.

So, I imagine they'd go off their rockers.

Naruto thread unironcially reminded me.
If we rejected KT's meteorite calc because 'anime is secondary canon source', and two Onigashima ones are on hold because of the same reason.. Why not use the anime scene for this? Even if the manga doesn't show 3 being fired, the last one is what matters since it matches the panel shown. At this point we might as well either use the anime as a whole or not use it at all.
main-qimg-d9e27529c635cf4cadc4b64d944dd78a

I also have seen a lot of people hyping up Kata to be on King's level or even above.
I see that a lot too and the arguments for those who think Kata is above King are always because Kata has Future Sight, Conqueror's Haki, and Awakening while King never showed any advanced form of haki, conqueror's haki, or awakening lol.

If we rejected KT's meteorite calc because 'anime is secondary canon source', and two Onigashima ones are on hold because of the same reason.. Why not use the anime scene for this? Even if the manga doesn't show 3 being fired, the last one is what matters since it matches the panel shown. At this point we might as well either use the anime as a whole or not use it at all.
They would be always like that.

Manga feat is enough but they need anime to make it clear, anime show improvisation then they will say the anime is inconsistent with the manga, in the end of the result we wait for nothing but wasting time.

They would be always like that.

Manga feat is enough but they need anime to make it clear, anime show improvisation then they will say the anime is inconsistent with the manga, in the end of the result we wait for nothing but wasting time.

Way I see it mfs only use the anime for downgrade. Either you go the whole nine yards or don't go at all. Either the anime interpertation is usable unless ENTIRELY DIFFERENT or not usable at all.

Why doesn't someone just do a calc for this?

Can we add what value the Tobiroppo scale to in the "Calculation" section of the verse page? in terms of AP, I mean. At this point, their values affect so many profiles that it would be very beneficial to clarify what their exact AP is.

I think it would be pretty difficult for a non-knowledgeable member to figure it out, since they’d have to sort through several profiles of scaling to figure out which of the 7 High 6-C values apply to them.

Last edited:
477.6 Gigatons if you want to add it yourself.
Oh, so there scaling to 4x Doflamingo's Full 6 String Durability Calc? I'll go ahead them as an example in the scaling section then.

Also, the scaling section still says this:
Perospero no longer scales to this value, so he can be removed as an example, right?

I feel like the newest chapter calls into question the evidence used on the pages of some of the top tiers like Shanks or Akainu. What I mean is that in this chapter, Blackbeard chose to retreat from Amazon Lily after being confronted by Rayleigh out of fear of fighting the first mate of the Roger Pirates. However, Rayleigh later admitted that he probably wouldn't have been able to defeat Blackbeard and they were lucky that his reputation was enough to scare Blackbeard. It makes me believe that Blackbeard can just be overly cautious or even cowardly at the thought of fighting opponents of equal strength to him or with great reputations, and that perhaps he could've taken on opponents like Shanks or Akainu if he really wanted to. Do you guys agree with this reasoning or not?

Back