• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Blackbeard can just be overly cautious or even cowardly at the thought of fighting opponents of equal strength to him or with great reputations, and that perhaps he could've taken on opponents like Shanks or Akainu if he really wanted to.
He's overly cautious for sure. I remember saying it and I still stand by it that BB will never engage in a fight that has ANY chance of him losing. Even if he knows there's a possibility of victory, the possibility of a loss isn't something he'd risk.
He'll probably start swinging on everyone when he's decked out ability wise and knows he'll crush opposition

Btw, the scaling chain for Dressrosa Law, Doflamingo w/ Buso and Ito Ito no mi, and Buso luffy's durability is a scaling loop and a messy one at that.

Dressrosa Law's AP scales to Doffy with Haki, who scales to both Dressrosa Luffy w/Buso and Law's AP, and Dressrosa Luffy's Buso durability scales to tanking hits from Doflamingo.

Anyone seeing the issue here?

Btw, the scaling chain for Dressrosa Law, Doflamingo w/ Buso and Ito Ito no mi, and Buso luffy's durability is a scaling loop and a messy one at that.

Dressrosa Law's AP scales to Doffy with Haki, who scales to both Dressrosa Luffy w/Buso and Law's AP, and Dressrosa Luffy's Buso durability scales to tanking hits from Doflamingo.

Anyone seeing the issue here?
Doffy's Buso backscales from G4th.
Law's AP scales to that.
Luffy's Buso scales to his physicals.

There is no issue here, you read it wrong

Doffy's Buso backscales from G4th.
Law's AP scales to that.
Luffy's Buso scales to his physicals.

There is no issue here, you read it wrong
Me: *Puts on those nerdy reading glasses as I re-read Doffy's profile"

Whelp, I'm a dumbass. Must've only looked at the Ap section.

Should Octopus Gatling count as an AP feat since it matched Doffy's attack?

This? Why you ask?
VhAG2wS.jpg

Why aren't we using this for Roger?

Fusions of the past and present Emperors (with Crocodile also thrown in there).

Kinda wish they had fused Buggy and Luffy ngl.

Would’ve been a nice combination of the new generation of emperors.

plus imagine the body control shit Buffy could do if he can expand, compress, stretch AND split his body. Not to mention if he could split the environment (assuming he awakens both DFs) it could lead to even more crazy combinations.

Last edited:
Episode 1033 was peak added filler. We got more characterization for Kaidou, which makes me hopeful for the Anime adding to his backstory. Another huge note. Luffy vs Kaidou's gonna be ******* so long in the Anime. We just got a full episode of added filler that explains how Luffy took the L against Kaidou in their first 1v1 of the Raid. And that fight was literally off screen in the Manga. We have 2 WHOLE other rounds that have way more combat in the future... This fight's gonna be so ******* long by the time it's over, especially if they add filler combat to both the 2nd Round and 3rd Round...

Episode 1033 was peak added filler. We got more characterization for Kaidou, which makes me hopeful for the Anime adding to his backstory. Another huge note. Luffy vs Kaidou's gonna be ******* so long in the Anime. We just got a full episode of added filler that explains how Luffy took the L against Kaidou in their first 1v1 of the Raid. And that fight was literally off screen in the Manga. We have 2 WHOLE other rounds that have way more combat in the future... This fight's gonna be so ******* long by the time it's over, especially if they add filler combat to both the 2nd Round and 3rd Round...
I'm just waiting for the Kid & Law vs BM fight to be animated...

Btw, Toeiverse-only Pero's arrows actually seemed to hurt MP Chopper in episode 1032 a lot more than they did in the manga, since Chopper actually cried out in pain, another example of bonkers Toei OP scaling.

ANimation so good that I don't understand how people said all of wanos animation is mid
said no one ever.(you're probs talking about roofpiece only)

animation this episode was great, much less petally stuff, less still frames, in and out animating(very common in one piece 1v1 lengthy fights), and much more motion rather than short motion with added effects.

said no one ever.(you're probs talking about roofpiece only)
Ungrateful one piece fans called the animation bad because zoros adv conq color was yellow, tiktok boruto fans called all of wano one piece trash due to the filler of one scene where luffy looks weird. It's even worse when you go on youtube or reddit

Back