• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Actual top tier episode holy crap!

The ending is crazy, it shows how much kaido wanted to fight such a strong opponent that he started hallucinating to try to trick himself into something he wanted to happen rather than the false hope of thinking luffy will give him the fight he longed for.

Episode 1033 was peak added filler. We got more characterization for Kaidou, which makes me hopeful for the Anime adding to his backstory. Another huge note. Luffy vs Kaidou's gonna be ******* so long in the Anime. We just got a full episode of added filler that explains how Luffy took the L against Kaidou in their first 1v1 of the Raid. And that fight was literally off screen in the Manga. We have 2 WHOLE other rounds that have way more combat in the future... This fight's gonna be so ******* long by the time it's over, especially if they add filler combat to both the 2nd Round and 3rd Round...
Kaido vs Luffy might be the 1st anime 1v1 fight that will surpass Goku vs Frieza in length. No complains from my side since i like long fights.

Kaido vs Luffy might be the 1st anime 1v1 fight that will surpass Goku vs Frieza in length. No complains from my side since i like long fights.
No luffy vs katukuri is the longest anime fight so it surpassed it already

Episode 1033 was peak added filler. We got more characterization for Kaidou, which makes me hopeful for the Anime adding to his backstory. Another huge note. Luffy vs Kaidou's gonna be ******* so long in the Anime. We just got a full episode of added filler that explains how Luffy took the L against Kaidou in their first 1v1 of the Raid. And that fight was literally off screen in the Manga. We have 2 WHOLE other rounds that have way more combat in the future... This fight's gonna be so ******* long by the time it's over, especially if they add filler combat to both the 2nd Round and 3rd Round...
Can't stress it enough when I say I adore the fact that eventually Kaido just STOOD THERE AND TOOK HITS with a smile on his face. Like the better Luffy gets, the less Kaido plays along and shows him what's ahead of him.
Dude was getting pounded by dura neg constantly and just smiled through it

Can't stress it enough when I say I adore the fact that eventually Kaido just STOOD THERE AND TOOK HITS with a smile on his face. Like the better Luffy gets, the less Kaido plays along and shows him what's ahead of him.
Dude was getting pounded by dura neg constantly and just smiled through it
Kaido laughing from luffys punches. I know toei can make it happen

It's a shame we never got to see Jack vs Sengoku and Issho (and Tsuru but she doesn't have a tier), since him tanking hits from them on-screen would be a huge support for him downscaling to baseline 6-A.

Btw, if/when Izou gets his own page, would he scale to 760 teratons or 1 petaton?

His feats are:

1. Shooting King's sword out of his hand (not sure how impressive that is)
2. Damaging Kaido with buso bullets.
3. Being unafraid to fight the admirals at Marineford
4. While injured, killing Maha, who was only lightly hurt by Kazenbo, which hurt Base Yamato

I mean it'd explain why he can potentially use 3 abilities- 3 hearts, 3 souls, 3 stomaches (since his animal is hippo) who knows
He doesn't have 3 souls or 3 stomachs. Never shown that he has 3 abilities those are simply theories. His animal being hippo doesn't change anything really. Belief that everything oda does is foreshadowing syndrome otherwise known as BTEODIF. Extreme cravings of thinking oda is foreshadowing something thats normal. They did the same with luffy and thought he had the risen risen no mi and tbh I kinda believe it due to all of that foreshadowing matching up but oda said otherwise.

Btw, if/when Izou gets his own page, would he scale to 760 teratons or 1 petaton?

His feats are:

1. Shooting King's sword out of his hand (not sure how impressive that is)
2. Damaging Kaido with buso bullets.
3. Being unafraid to fight the admirals at Marineford
4. While injured, killing Maha, who was only lightly hurt by Kazenbo, which hurt Base Yamato
Shouldn't you include his marineford feats?

He doesn't have 3 souls or 3 stomachs. Never shown that he has 3 abilities those are simply theories. His animal being hippo doesn't change anything really. Belief that everything oda does is foreshadowing syndrome otherwise known as BTEODIF. Extreme cravings of thinking oda is foreshadowing something thats normal. They did the same with luffy and thought he had the risen risen no mi and tbh I kinda believe it due to all of that foreshadowing matching up but oda said otherwise.
idk man I'm just saying a random theory. The number 3 is reacurring with him and he has 2 abilities and was intent on getting a third with hancock.
We know "His body is weird" after all

Just like the Kazenbo key on Kanjuro's profile says, it not only melted Yamato's ice but also damaged Base Yamato
Ah, so you didn't want to say Yamato got more than them hurt because of the scars. Sorry, my bad.
idk man I'm just saying a random theory. The number 3 is reacurring with him and he has 2 abilities and was intent on getting a third with hancock.
Buggy has heard rumors of BB never sleeping in the Oden flashback. Luffy said sth wierd about people that don't sleep. Ace says BB has lived twice as much as a human has in Japanese with the Databook Green saying "Life as twice as human" or "More life than normal people" depending on the translations. Zoro & Luffy refer to BB as "they" not "he".

0944-001.png

😎🙈it is what it is🙈😎

Yeah, Black Beard will have the Kraken Myth Zoan, 3 hearts and 8 arms just like his Jolly Roger and Height.

Can you give me a tutor to become a monkey in less than 30 minutes?
No evil, no biases, no manipulation, at least strive for freedom, strive for betting stronger, speak truth the most you can, lie the least you can, defend your race, enhance your consciousness, and the most important.... If you truly want it.... You will.

Tho asking how already kinda means you failed.

How come Zoro's attack potential is higher than Sanji's? , Zoro can't even hurt King when the flames on his back were on even with coc, King with flames on and base Queen have similar durability, it proved when Marco manage to hurt both of them, Zoro needs to wait for King to turn off his flames while Sanji knocked Queen out in Queen hybrid form which is more durable than his base form.

Having advanced coc doesn't necessarily mean a stronger attack, it has been proved in Manga.

How come Zoro's attack potential is higher than Sanji's? , Zoro can't even hurt King when the flames on his back were on even with coc, King with flames on and base Queen have similar durability, it proved when Marco manage to hurt both of them, Zoro needs to wait for King to turn off his flames while Sanji knocked Queen out in Queen hybrid form which is more durable than his base form.

Having advanced coc doesn't necessarily mean a stronger attack, it has been proved in Manga.
Because one of them injured Kaido permanently and the other didn't. Kaido scales to the highest 6A value while everyone below who didn't directly combat Yonko scale to and from baseline.

Last edited:
Back