• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Hey guys, so I know the Scabbards in base downscale to Baseline 6-A for hurting Kaido, but didn't they only do that with their Buso Haki?

Seems to me like only their Buso Haki backscales to Baseline 6-A and their bases should be lower...
Now one piece revisions are in the dump with kt leaving. But yes I do agree.

I or another staff member can unlock Luffy's page for you, as long as the revision was accepted.

It's weird how in the anime base Luffy with buso alone was matching Hybrid + hao Kaido even BEFORE the infusion, unlike in the manga.

My prediction for next chapter:

unknown.png

Some explanation would be appreciated.
The calc was accepted and is being used in the profile, but the lifting strength part was just never applied.

Luffy lifting and moving his fist the size of Onigashima is what gives him Class P in lifting strength.

I think it only scales to him, as he was able to restraint Hybrid Kaido while in base form, and Kaido was unable to escape Gear 5's hold before the final clash, having to rely on the heat of his flame dragon transformation to repel Luffy.

Thank you. I will re-lock the page in question then.

Acshally Luffy has infinite lifting strength and AP and all his future matches are a stomp for him ( he gets stronger by laughing thus he grows infinitely stronger )

Last edited:
Wow... That was like... Very unfunny or something... Lowkey impressive tho

Actually now that I read it back it's wasn't as unfunny as I thought... Thought it was a politician or something

People Said Shanks get stronger but they ignored that Mihawk can aslo get stronger, yet Mihawk still mocking Yonko Shanks.

Kingtempest is the true unintentionally funny 😅

I am just funny... I literally laugh to myself alot... I'm glad I'm me... 😎

Last edited:
Actually yee, if someone became me they would want to die or something I would personally think... Too much to handle for them

That sentence sounds weird 👁️ tho it is weird but weirder then it is

I just thought about and I'm likely overthinking it, but maybe Zoro's golden aura in Asura in episode 1027 might be an indication of him using Conqueror's. It looks almost the exact same as the aura they used to show off Luffy's conqueror's coating.

Back