• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Douglas Bullet vs Kozuki Oden

Both in-character and both scale to 1.032 petatons (Bullet > Young Bullet = Rayleigh, Oden = Kaido)

Speed Equalized

See the source image
See the source image

Bullet: 0

Oden: 0

Incon: 0

Oden slices his head off and tanks all attacks because he has the power of being wanked by Oda on his side.

Oden has better Haki and having stronger haki than someone and outputting it nullifies their DF's effects on you, so Oden wins this one.

Oden = Kaido >>> Bullet
He was compared to Rayleigh, put up a fight against Sengoku and Garp, Blackbeard who recruited Kuzan, was too scared to recruit him, and one-shot Big Father which took multiple hits from Big Mom. He's clearly Yonko level.
Oden has better Haki and having stronger haki than someone and outputting it nullifies their DF's effects on you, so Oden wins this one.
They both have intermediate in every haki they have.

intermediate haki >>> intermediate haki still exists

Think of it like ap... Having the same tier but completely different values
Proof that Oden's haki is >>>than Douglas Bullet? Douglas was able to coat his massive mech's arm in armament. Plus it seems like Haki just works on status effects(i.e Ope Ope, Shiku Shiku). Zoro and Kid had similar Haki and Zoro's swords were still being pulled.

Proof that Oden's haki is >>>than Douglas Bullet?
Not the one who made that statement... I don't know who oden is 🙈
Douglas was able to coat his massive mech's arm in armament.
Mmm 🤔
Plus it seems like Haki just works on status effects(i.e Ope Ope, Shiku Shiku).
On devil fruit abilities... Which is stated in the databook
Zoro and Kid had similar Haki and Zoro's swords were still being pulled.
Don't have context... But if they have equal haki, no shit the ability will work

...... Uhh... Sure that's impressive but how does that prove he has equal or superior haki?

Also didn't oden haki clash with prime whitebeard who rivals roger?

Who roger easily deals with bullet as well?

It does seem like Bullet has a higher level of Haki via imbuing his whole mech with it.

Also didn't oden haki clash with prime whitebeard who rivals roger?

Who roger easily deals with bullet as well?
Oden fought a no-Haki whitebeard, which isn't the one that fought Roger.

Also, Buggy confirmed that present Bullet > Past Bullet due to training in jail.

It does seem like Bullet has a higher level of Haki via imbuing his whole mech with it.
How.

So does luffy have higher lvl of haki then katakuri since in Fishman island, could make his huge arm, armament? Bigger than katakuri's?

ALSO are we forgetting luffy... Literally broke bullets armament hand? Which is around post whole cake island luffy who couldn't at all damage kaido and needed much higher levels of haki to be able to? Which who oden was able to scar?

Holy, I typed bad...

Last edited:
What's this?
IMG_4467.png

Ain't that a haki clash?
1. Oden's profile says Whitebeard wasn't using buso

2. How do you know that he's using Haki?

Not even the anime shows WB using Haki against Oden.

How.

So does luffy have higher lvl haki then katakuri since in Fishman island could make his huge arm armament? Bigger than katakuri's?
That was my bad, I thought Bullet had advanced Haki when he didn't.

But Bullet has superior experience/training, as he was in the military for most of his life.

He can also cover his body in that blue Haki, and his Golems are far above his Base.

Also, he one-shot Big Father Capone Bege, which a pissed off base Big Mom couldn't do, and he is above his past self, which is above Prime Rayleigh, which was recently implied to be above Current Blackbeard by Rayleigh himself.

I'm going to say Bullet barely wins via slightly superior AP, his many amps (that Blue Buso covering plus 2 golem forms), ability to control the battlefield, and superior training.

How.

So does luffy have higher lvl of haki then katakuri since in Fishman island, could make his huge arm, armament? Bigger than katakuri's?

ALSO are we forgetting luffy... Literally broke bullets armament hand? Which is around post whole cake island luffy who couldn't at all damage kaido and needed much higher levels of haki to be able to? Which who oden was able to scar?

Holy, I typed bad...
Wasn't his elephant gun literally outsized by katakuris mochi arm? Yes I made the word up if you have a problem then mald.

Do you not even pay attention sometimes?

1. In the movies, canon scaling goes out the window (hence why Fishman Island base Luffy beat the Admiral level Z)

2. Bullet clearly scales above Prime Rayleigh, who was recently implied by Rayleigh himself to be above Blackbeard.

Could be outdated
JFC.

If it was outdated, don't you think someone would've made a CRT to change it already?

If you think so, make a damn CRT on it.
I don't know... I know when they clash with haki, there's lightning effects... Which is shown
I checked and it was agreed that the lightning was due to Young Oden using Haki.

Nowhere is WB shown using Haki. His bisento definitely isn't blackenend.

Could be outdated

I don't know... I know when they clash with haki, there's lightning effects... Which is shown

A much smaller elephant gun yes.... Size doesn't determine potency in haki
Elephant gun was the same size... 👺 the attack didn't change.
The more body parts someone can coat and how long they can do it will show they're more proficient at using haki.

2. Bullet clearly scales above Prime Rayleigh, who was recently implied by Rayleigh himself to be above Blackbeard.
Bullet doesn't scale to prime Rayleigh and I think he admitted he was inferior to Rayleigh, Rayleigh didn't say he was superior to Blackbeard actually that was the exact opposite well of course a current Rayleigh said it and not a prime.

Bullet doesn't scale to prime Rayleigh and I think he admitted he was inferior to Rayleigh, Rayleigh didn't say he was superior to Blackbeard actually that was the exact opposite well of course a current Rayleigh said it and not a prime.
Buggy literally said that Bullet in the past was equal to Prime Rayleigh, and that present Bullet was even stronger due to training in Impel Down for decades.

Rayleigh said his current old self was inferior to Blackbeard but implied that his prime self could match Black Beard.

1. In the movies, canon scaling goes out the window
🤔 bs stuff
(hence why Fishman Island base Luffy beat the Admiral level Z)
Out of prime Z.... Dressrosa luffy one shotted out of prime chinjoa.

You like to waste time debating, I don't.... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ODEN IS!!!!

Already know... Hasn't nothing to do with armament haki potency... Wait above? Stop
JFC.

If it was outdated, don't you think someone would've made a CRT to change it already?

If you think so, make a damn CRT on it.
No.
I checked and it was agreed that the lightning was due to Young Oden using Haki.

Nowhere is WB shown using Haki. His bisento definitely isn't blackenend.
Doesn't need to be, invisible haki exists..

So oden has golden haki?

Elephant gun was the same size... 👺 the attack didn't change.
0645-010.png

This one is even smaller yet equally clashed with katakuri
0891-010.png

Back