• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) King of Hell vs Princess of Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to do the match that I'm honestly surprised hasn't been done yet.

That's right, I'm talking about Zoro (Post Mink Medicine) vs Yamato.

Roroana Zoro scales to 760 teratons in base, 1.032 petatons with Buso, higher with Enma and/or Haoshoku (and other stat amps like Goken), and even higher with En-O Santoryu

Yamato scales to 1.032 petatons in base and higher with Zoan forms and Ice and even higher with Haoshoku Infusion.

Zoro: 12 (@Eminiteable, @WrongIdea21, @LordGinSama, @Eseseso, @ZoroNotZolo, @RoronoaxRobin, @MonkeyOfLife, @Jibz, @CiscoTheSoto, @Deceived, @KlinkyGrape, @TauanVictor)

Yamato: 6 (@TheMonkeMan, @Romeu08, @DemonGodMitchAubin, @Nierre, @Lynieryz, @Veloxt1r0kore)

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Yamatomato stomps ( slammed Kaidou who was in hybrid and was blocking )
Speedblitz with Thunder Bagua
Freezes him with ice breath
Pierces him with narikabura
Smashes his brains like she did to Aramaki
I'm bringing a new meaning to Yamato wanking

Zoro wins cause he's a Straw Hat
See the source image

Amazing battle, let me participate.
According to the profiles, this is how they scale:
Zushi < magu ~ Akainu >= hybrid marco ~ king < zoan king < coa king ~ coa zoro < coc zoro < omori karyudon < demon santoryu zoro

Zushi < magu ~ Akainu < dead beard < old beard ~ base kaido <= base yamato < hybrid yamato < coc yamato

This means yamato is above CoC zoro by a lot using her own CoA to the point of scaling normally above his strongest state that drains him heavily. She is also versatile with range and ice techniques so she should outlast zoro.

Did I mention that yamato scales to hybrid kaido's combat speed which can react to the thunder bagua? That means yamato is also faster normally than zoro and can blitz him with thunder bagua.
I'm going to vote yamato.

Last edited:
Amazing battle, let me participate.
According to the profiles, this is how they scale:
Zushi < magu ~ Akainu >= hybrid marco ~ king < zoan king < coa king ~ coa zoro < coc zoro < omori karyudon < demon santoryu zoro

Zushi < magu ~ Akainu < dead beard < old beard ~ base kaido <= base yamato < hybrid yamato < coc yamato

This means yamato is above CoC zoro by a lot using her own CoA to the point of scaling normally above his strongest state that drains him heavily. She is also versatile with range and ice techniques so she should outlast zoro.

Did I mention that yamato scales to hybrid kaido's combat speed which can react to the thunder bagua? That means yamato is also faster normally than zoro and can blitz him with thunder bagua.
I'm going to vote yamato.
Ugh what the **** is that scaling chain

Ugh what the **** is that scaling chain
Look man at this point I am convinced that one piece scaling is entirely subjective. Everyone has their own rankings, scaling chains, narrative scaling, feat scaling, portrayal scaling, head canon whatever. I am literally just reading the justifications to create the scaling chains and I still get these reactions.

Getting these again from the King and Yamato match:
Zoro's speed scaling:
Zoro's Lai attacks > FTE > Zoro's Reaction Speed ~ King's Reaction Speed & Flame Off Zoan King > Flame Off Base King > FTE > 1035 Zoro's Combat Speed ~ Zoan King > Base King ~ Post-rooftop Zoro ~ Big Mom/Base Kaidou

Yamato's speed scaling:
Hybrid Yamato's reactions & Thunder Bagua ~ Hybrid Kaidou's Thunder Bagua > Base Kaidou's Thunder Bagua > FTE > Hybrid Kaidou's combat speed ~ Hybrid Yamato's combat speed > Base Yamato ~ Gear 2nd Luffy's Speed > Base Luffy's Combat speed ~ Base Kaidou/Big Mom

Yamato's Hybrid combat speed would scale higher than Base Zoro however their reaction speeds would scale to the same level, thunder bagua won't blitz Zoro although Shishi sonson would blitz Yamato. Zoro has access to two versions of analytical prediction and on top of that reliable kenbunshoku usage which Yamato doesn't have; despite being stated a user of it her actual usage seems to be non-existent in the series considering her anti-feats during the raid.

In terms of versatility Yamato has a flying strike attack, can augment their physical attacks with lightning or ice for better AP, ice breath, ice armor and can create ice walls to block attacks with although it leaves them stationary. Zoro's got a variety of flying slashes with greater range, danmaku and can fire six simultaneously with one technique. Can deal greater damage with Goken. Plus he's more skilled in combat, has the acrobatic advantage and overall seems to be a more intelligent fighter; his last two main fights Pica and King he relied on information gathering in combat to overcome their individual strengths and create a strategy to win, Yamato hasn't shown the capability of doing this or dealing with anybody who does that.

Considering this alone I think I'm going to cast my vote for Zoro.

In terms of AP, I don't see much of an issue for Zoro. His regular Buso AP is high enough into the 1.032 PT scaling chain where he's not getting stomped, his durability scales to the point where he can take attacks from her. When it comes to Zoro's enma unleashed AP even in his prior key was able to cut through Zoan Kaidou's scales and cause him haemoptysis who's more durable than Yamato and 1032 Zoro's enma unleashed AP is even higher than his prior key, and on top of that he can combine the amp with Haoshoku making him even stronger.

Last edited:
Zoro's speed scaling:

Yamato's speed scaling:

Yamato's Hybrid combat speed would scale higher than Base Zoro however their reaction speeds would scale to the same level, thunder bagua won't blitz Zoro although Shishi sonson would blitz Yamato. Zoro has access to two versions of analytical prediction and on top of that reliable kenbunshoku usage which Yamato doesn't have; despite being stated a user of it her actual usage seems to be non-existent in the series considering her anti-feats during the raid.

In terms of versatility Yamato has a flying strike attack, can augment their physical attacks with lightning or ice for better AP, ice breath, ice armor and can create ice walls to block attacks with although it leaves them stationary. Zoro's got a range of flying slashes with greater range, danmaku and can fire six simultaneously at once. Can deal greater damage with Goken. Plus he's more skilled in combat, has the acrobatic advantage and overall seems to be a more intelligent fighter; his last two main fights Pica and King he relied on information gathering in combat to overcome their strengths and create a strategy to overcome them and win, Yamato hasn't shown the capability of doing this or dealing with anybody who does that.

In terms of AP, I don't see much of an issue for Zoro. His regular Buso AP is high enough into the 1.032 PT scaling chain where he's not getting stomped, his durability scales to the point where he can take attacks from her. When it comes to Zoro's enma unleashed AP even in his prior key was able to cut through Zoan Kaidou's scales and cause him haemoptysis who's more durable than Yamato and 1032 Zoro's enma unleashed AP is even higher than his prior key, and on top of that he can combine the amp with Haoshoku making him even stronger.
Okay but she uses narikabura and head shots
Voting Yamatomato. Nerf her ****** aimbot already.

How do we know it's one of her weakest? It was only used once before and she pierced a number's head with it.
two handed strike from Yamato and it was effortlessly smacked away with one arm by Hybrid Kaidou. Compared to her other techniques that shows it to be the weakest by a good margin, it's only other feat is like you said a number which isn't impressive for this tier.
AEtZG8y.png

two handed strike from Yamato and it was effortlessly smacked away with one arm by Hybrid Kaidou. Compared to her other techniques that shows it to be the weakest by a good margin, it's only other feat is like you said a number which isn't impressive for this tier.
AEtZG8y.png
Kaidou is the strongest ( living ) character besides Luffy, not surprised HE could deflect it. But can Zoro do it is the question. Either way it was a joke and not the real reason I think she could win.

Kaidou is the strongest ( living ) character besides Luffy, not surprised HE could deflect it.
It being Kaidou isn't the issue, it's how effortlessly he did it with only "half" of what he usually fights with.
But can Zoro do it is the question.
Considering a weaker Zoro from an earlier key could counteract and stop the force of Hybrid Kaidou and Cognac Big Mom at all I think deflecting that attack from Yamato should definitely be possible to current Buso Zoro.

Zoro cuts Yamato up like Sashimi FRA
" Damn it.. I gave my all in that attack.. And it wasn't enough to knock him down! " - goofy ass racist swordsman
" BONK
( sweating and holding head in pain ) 'Damn! That's some strong Haki! ' " - Fully transformed Aramaki after getting clubbed by Base Yamato
" BONK
-Kaidou crashes into the roof and bleeds from his mouth.. "
- Hybrid Kaidou after Hybrid Yamato breaks through his guard and manhandles him

this is an online thread discussing two one piece characters beating each other to death, I can't care less about your opinion. Now bend over and get back to sucking.
Yama***** <<<<<<<<<<<< Zoro

Last edited:
Zoro's speed scaling:

Yamato's speed scaling:

In terms of versatility Yamato has a flying strike attack, can augment their physical attacks with lightning or ice for better AP, ice breath, ice armor and can create ice walls to block attacks with although it leaves them stationary. Zoro's got a variety of flying slashes with greater range, danmaku and can fire six simultaneously with one technique. Can deal greater damage with Goken. Plus he's more skilled in combat, has the acrobatic advantage and overall seems to be a more intelligent fighter; his last two main fights Pica and King he relied on information gathering in combat to overcome their individual strengths and create a strategy to win, Yamato hasn't shown the capability of doing this or dealing with anybody who does that.

Disagree. They are relative in speed but zoro has better skill. However zoro in this ki has trash stamina and would be drained in only a few minutes while yamato can fight for days, her own AP is also greater than kings strongest attacks with only her CoC coating so zoro is going to be blasted with each attack and is going to be outlasted.

I am not sure who would win. Yamato is likely more powerful and Zoro more skilled, but the differences are not overwhelming as far as I am aware.

I mean since it's an inverse match I think narrative is pretty important

I'll vote Yamato FRA

Zoro FRA.

Asura should definitely give him the W here, it has better feats of AP. Yamato while going all out could only make Kaidou bleed, Asura Zoro left a permanent scar while in a critical condition. Chances are that Asura Dead-Man's Game would damn near cut Yamato in half.
Nah yamato has the advantage in nearly everything except skill and asura is like the last resort to the last resort. Zoro is most likely to be killed by enma before he ever gets to use asura like what happened with king.

Zoro FRA.

Asura should definitely give him the W here, it has better feats of AP. Yamato while going all out could only make Kaidou bleed, Asura Zoro left a permanent scar while in a critical condition. Chances are that Asura Dead-Man's Game would damn near cut Yamato in half.
Hybrid Yamato’s Hao Infusion is relative to Hybrid Kaidou’s Hao Infusion, with Hybrid Kaidou’s physicals being relative to Asura Zoro. So Yamato just has an overall stronger AP and more spammable AP at this level. Yamato can tank a beating from Hybrid Kaidou’s Hao Infusion, so she should be able to survive and keep fighting after getting hit by Asura, which Zoro can’t hold for that long, only a couple moves at best. Yamato in general just slightly beats Zoro with superior AP and possibly superior Durability. A couple Thunder Bagua’s from Hybrid Yamato and Zoro will be put down.

Yamato takes it for these reasons and also reasons above, albeit it’s with extreme difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back