• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

You're the one that started it but okay lmao.
I don't start anything, I say things that's true, there's a difference... Plus I'm mad and I don't wanna speak with thinking too much and finding abilities, showing resistances and stuff and debating and stuff

I don't start anything, I say things that's true, there's a difference... Plus I'm mad and I don't wanna speak with thinking too much and finding abilities, showing resistances and stuff and debating and stuff
Is anyone in One Piece 4-A? Can anyone in One Piece resist Garou's cosmic radiation? Is anyone in One Piece fast enough to prevent being blitzed by people who are billions of times the speed of light? Can anyone in One Piece overcome Garou and Saitama's Reactive Evolution?

Guys just nod and smile and the delusional man will go away.
Ok, sure, but I have a question.

Wtf is a monkey?
I haven't seen you once say anything true... Or fully accurate
I have yet to see you write something that I wouldn't hear from a Skyrim NPC or an Albion Online ad.
In terms of plot and story telling, One Punch Man isn't supposed to be peak. It's meant to be satire of heroes.

One Piece has a story, World building, character development etc.

One Piece is objectively a better story than One Punch Man, that much is objective.
That certainly is an opinion. It was written down. And it did get reactions/attention.
I was talking one piece verse vs opm verse in combat 😴
On this note, Oda has done an amazing job pushing the concept of someone with a rubber body to its limits.

Is anyone in One Piece 4-A? Can anyone in One Piece resist Garou's cosmic radiation? Is anyone in One Piece fast enough to prevent being blitzed by people who are billions of times the speed of light? Can anyone in One Piece overcome Garou and Saitama's Reactive Evolution?
Yes.

cli%C3%A7-monkey.gif

Bye

Like where is this coming from, like this has been known for years... There's not much to say with this
You were talking about the amazing combat in One Piece, which Luffy is a massive part of.

I didn't say there was anything new or ask a response.
Is your AI broken, or something?

I bet that's why you've said bye like 9 million times in a row.

Last edited:
Damn, I just realised that I quoted the wrong post.

Very computer-like to take everything literally.

What is he even sayibgjg hmm MG fkdm BBC Gmail MG FL kg NJ HD k HD ghost NG ghost

Lol, when pressing randomly it literally is npc texts sh walk Sgt MD Gmail HOLY SHIT I CANT SXPMAUN HUST UNDERSTAND

Back