• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

How do we treat Kaido in a scenario where he wouldn't be lifting Onigashima?? Do we have a way of upscaling?? If so, how much??

Also they showed Antibacterial Curtain this episode before it's introduction in 1010.

Now that I think about it, we aren't far from the sky splitter.
I think the filler stuff will be right after Luffy gets KO'D and thrown off Onigashima
I think the Film Red filler episodes might be shown after next episode since we're only a few weeks away from the Films first showings.

Action ROCKED in this episode...

Also, really looking forward to Asura.
As i said despite the anime making the timeframe worse (sometimes) things always gets higher results
In the anime luffy stomping arlong creates an huge shockwave that gets the result way higher than the manga
Same for ursus shock which reaches an bigger distance, and for luffy king kong on doflaming that gets country cuz of the shockwave extending from far far away in the anime and so on and now the fights are very dragon ball.... i like it

Luffy vs doffy and Luffy vs kata was also dragon ball type fighting but with more thinking, abilities and special fighting techniques/styles

Sanji's the goat.
Sanji_WW.png
Sanji_W.png

Enies lobby Sanji… the only thing he has is diable jambe… vs characters with many abilities (2 characters)

post timeskip 1 is a Food competition, which is cap plus not sure why it’s added and the other number character probably haxed af + who?

Enies lobby Sanji… the only thing he has is diable jambe… vs characters with many abilities (2 characters)

post timeskip 1 is a Food competition, which is cap plus not sure why it’s added and the other number character probably haxed af + who?
to be honest Sanji may be haxless in pre timeskip, but his skill is good enough to compesate for it

Back