• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I know we're gonna get the history of the void century and likely ancient history, but do you guy's think Oda will give us an origin story of the One Piece world?

Basically like a creation mythos?

C O P I U M
Common Deceived L
Shrek.png

I👁️ know🧠 you🤮 know🧠, I👁️ just👏 want👏 to👏 establish 👏the👏 pecking 👏order👏.

You 🤮 aren't 👏 a 👏clown🤡, you're👏 the👏 entire👏 circus🎪.
I know we're gonna get the history of the void century and likely ancient history, but do you guy's think Oda will give us an origin story of the One Piece world?

Basically like a creation mythos?
If we get it, I hope it'd be something like the War in Heaven.

I more meant the biblical one, but there are tons of really good fictional ones like the war in Faction Paradox.

Oda on Luffy Gear 5th at interview with Gosho Aoyama
I’m the same as you, my turning point would probably be something recent. Luffy got a power up called “Gear 5th”, that’s something I’ve always wanted to do.
I drew this playing around a lot thinking that it it’s okay if people are against it. I just want be playful with battles. Since the moment I was an assistant the expressions that are the symbol of mangas have been continually lost. For example, putting a light bulb mark when a character thinks about something, or making the character’s legs go in circles as a car when they are running.
I loved those symbols type of expressions but it’s ceasing to be drawn. No one is drawing it even though our predecessors created and left several formulas. Battle mangas have to keep getting more and more serious in order to meet the fans expectations and I’ve always hated that. That’s why I definitely don’t want to become a serious manga in the end, I just want and decided to be playful, and I’m finally able to do that. That’s why when I drew this, I had super fun.
For the concept, think of it as if I suddenly drew “Tom and Jerry”.

I mean, People think that Gear5th doesn't increase his strength only increases his flexibility from his previous gear, But Oda said that it increases Luffy's power (can refer to all Aspects) meaning Luffy is at Peak state.
Luffy: "This is my peak"
Gorosei: "it increases his strength exponentially"
Oda: "It increases his power"
Crocodile: "Zoan awakenings grant extreme physical toughness and greater recovery."
Road to Laugh Tale 4: "Awakened Zoans get much tougher."

Fellas: "No gear 4 is still stronger."
kms

Ok, could someone explain why the 2.5 Wano revision thread was closed?

Because now we're never gonna get a Yamato page!

It was stated that Yamato isn't getting a page until all the Wano revisions are done.
I was waiting for the revisions to finish before posting my sandbox as a page, but considering that thread isn't getting anywhere and AP & Speed are already finished I decided to post it. Any changes to lifting strength that are needed can be changed once the revisions are finished.

Last edited:
Back