• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

SUS as hell
When I saw him sailing away with loads of treasure and her crying I just squinted. Pretty sure it'll be a "it's for her own good" thing but still-
I honestly love the moral ambiguity Shanks is gonna get both in this and the actual canon future chapters.

I wish the Straw hats had more moral ambiguity.

I honestly love the moral ambiguity Shanks is gonna get both in this and the actual canon future chapters.

I wish the Straw hats had more moral ambiguity.
NGL the more we see Shanks the more weird I feel about him.
First appearance/Luffy's bounty being seen was Shanks being playful goofball and drunk, so I was entirely on the side of him just being a cool ass mentor.
In MF when the marines showed clear respect it got a LITTLE sus but I assumed it's because of his strength and overall mutual respect.
But ever since the Gorosei Meeting he's been feeling off. Not in a bad way, but no longer as the "fun guy" in a sense. He's starting to feel like a true neutral.

True neutral with a Luffy bias? Starting to feel like Luffy might fold him
I think he's just friendly and non serious with the people he trusts...

Was serious when ace meet shanks and was non serious when he told him that he was ace, luffy's bro

1000 miles = 1609.344km
Low-end(2 min): (1.225/120^2) x (1609344/1.05)^5 = 171 petatons. Multi-Continent level
Mid-end(1 min): (1.225/60^2) x (1609344/1.05)^5 = 687 petatons. Multi-Continent level
High-end(30secs): (1.225/30^2) x (1609344/1.05)^5 = 2.75 exatons. Multi-Continent level+
Flame Dragon Kaido would actually scale to this, and Bajrang Gun would be 4x this since it was pre-decompression.

That said, you'd have to halve the value since they both did it so each would get half, not to mention it'd only scale to the 2 of them for now, AND it isn't even High 6-A+ since that'd be like 15 exatons.

I
Flame Dragon Kaido would actually scale to this, and Bajrang Gun would be 4x this since it was pre-decompression.

That said, you'd have to halve the value since they both did it so each would get half, not to mention it'd only scale to the 2 of them for now, AND it isn't even High 6-A+ since that'd be like 15 exatons.
I am a part of deathbattle discord, and they waiting for the anime version of the feat as anime and manga usually are composed... cuz they also compose comic characters so it's just fair they do to other verses aswell if the versions of the characters are similar enough, and from what i see there is pretty exaton stuff around there

I

I am a part of deathbattle discord, and they waiting for the anime version of the feat as anime and manga usually are composed... cuz they also compose comic characters so it's just fair they do to other verses aswell if the versions of the characters are similar enough, and from what i see there is pretty exaton stuff around there
The anime will just drag out the shockwave and lower its speed.

I

I'm surprised Death Battle's touching One Piece at all outside of the dead characters tbh. Weren't they waiting on it to be done at some point

Is shanks finna finness the one piece? Didnt he go to laughtale with Roger meaning he knows how to get there, he 100% getting there before anyone else unless some shenanigans happen when he encounters bart.

Is shanks finna finness the one piece? Didnt he go to laughtale with Roger meaning he knows how to get there, he 100% getting there before anyone else unless some shenanigans happen when he encounters bart.
well if it was that easy he would've gotten there already, knowing odas tactics, there gotta be some sorta trick.

That's an outdated method. I can't remember the thread, but we don't use it anymore.

Y'all still used that Thousand miles? Smh

But whatever
Why are people using that for a "clash" anyway when the thousand miles reveberation is specifically stated to be the effect of Bajrang Gun just EXISTING. It doesn't even show them clashing when it mentions it, assuming it isn't metaphorical to begin with

Why are people using that for a "clash" anyway when the thousand miles reveberation is specifically stated to be the effect of Bajrang Gun just EXISTING. It doesn't even show them clashing when it mentions it, assuming it isn't metaphorical to begin with
Okay, but the range still measurable " Thousand Miles " mean the whole Country, so the yield of the shockwave would have diameter equal to Wano country itself including the sea area.
You can compare Onigashima to Law's Puncture wille's crater and the crater with Wano including the sea area to find the real diameter of the shockwave.

well if it was that easy he would've gotten there already, knowing odas tactics, there gotta be some sorta trick.
If he would have wanted it but failed he wouldnt have said “lets go get the one piece” as if he’s just decided to finally go get it.

If he would have wanted it but failed he wouldnt have said “lets go get the one piece” as if he’s just decided to finally go get it.
so basically he was a stagnant lifeless corpse/character for 20 years, fair enough.

Okay, but the range still measurable " Thousand Miles " mean the whole Country, so the yield of the shockwave would have diameter equal to Wano country itself including the sea area.
The country is way bigger than just a thousand mile- unless it's a japanese thing describe all the land?

I'm surprised Death Battle's touching One Piece at all outside of the dead characters tbh. Weren't they waiting on it to be done at some point
Specifically just luffy, (I'm afraid they do not want luffy to face naruto, natsu or toriko and then luffy gets insane end of series buffs

Back