• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Luffy: "This is my peak"
Gorosei: "it increases his strength exponentially"
Oda: "It increases his power"
Crocodile: "Zoan awakenings grant extreme physical toughness and greater recovery."
Road to Laugh Tale 4: "Awakened Zoans get much tougher."

Fellas: "No gear 4 is still stronger."
kms
Kilometers yeah

Yamato finally had a page!? OTW Making Esdeath vs Yamato soon or later!
man-runs-fast.gif

Did you do that? 👁️
Oddly enough I don't think I was the main catalyst this time.

I really haven't done that much today.

I think it was the whole Bazooka multiplier argument.

KT has officially switched sides, he use to be the upgrade king, and had many supporters on his side, he’s now on his villain arc. He’s gonna no diff u all in the near future.
You don't think he's gonna go on a downgrading spree, do ya?

He annoys me as well, but he would be non annoying if he was typing here (general thread)
You talking about me or King?

You don't think he's gonna go on a downgrading spree, do ya?
Possibly, although some downgrades are warranted. To lazy to make a crt(so don’t worry) bc I’ll get a permanent aneurysm and tumor in my brain, but some of them haki/gears/doffy string multipliers are contestable.

Possibly, although some downgrades are warranted. To lazy to make a crt(so don’t worry) bc I’ll get a permanent aneurysm and tumor in my brain, but some of them haki/gears/doffy string multipliers are contestable.
Not sure if we even have any Haki multipliers, but what are your qualms with the gears and strings?

Back