• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Or, y'know-- what the databooks said. He's adaptiveness/fighting style change/reactive evolution/information analysis being a factor in fights where he's out-fancied
Luffy is also said that, He become stronger because he faced stronger enemy, when he fighting Bluno, iirc.

LOL I got told people seriously think Luffy or Zoro are even in the same tier of skill as Garou. That's hilarious.
I think Luffy's fighting style having been noted to be "ridiculous" and unpredictable is what makes us think Luffy is skilled.

I think Luffy's fighting style having been noted to be "ridiculous" and unpredictable is what makes us think Luffy is skilled.
Well, he IS highly intelligent and adaptive in battle, and is honestly one of the smartest fictional characters in terms of battle smarts IMO. Even if you disagree on that opinion you gotta atleast admit he's pretty smart and skilled considering he's been fighting since he was like 6.

I mean hey, if Luffy uses bajrang bazooka on big mom in Elbaf and she tanks it-- 👀
Nah she'd have to eat like 20 years of her own life lol. Honestly, what would the proper scaling for a bajrang bazooka or gatling be since the original is multi continental?

Nah she'd have to eat like 20 years of her own life lol. Honestly, what would the proper scaling for a bajrang bazooka or gatling be since the original is multi continental
I anticipate her doing that tbfh. She'll go overboard and use a lot of years and likely die due to that. The irony in her always having others below her by taking their life, only to basically erase her own on accident as a last ditch effort to beat Luffy.

Uhh- I dunno. I wasn't thinking on it from a scaling standpoint tbfh. Bazooka would be 9 petatons, and Gatling is just "higher"?

I anticipate her doing that tbfh. She'll go overboard and use a lot of years and likely die due to that. The irony in her always having others below her by taking their life, only to basically erase her own on accident as a last ditch effort to beat Luffy.

Uhh- I dunno. I wasn't thinking on it from a scaling standpoint tbfh. Bazooka would be 9 petatons, and Gatling is just "higher"?
Then again I doubt she would take Luffy serious until it's too late. He wouldn't even have to use anything more powerful than the og bajrang gun because she's too cocky to dodge it. But, if that fight did happen, perhaps the Kidd and Law fight taught her a lesson and fixed her ego a bit. THEN Luffy would have to be completely serious because now Big Mom is actually competent at fights.

Then again I doubt she would take Luffy serious until it's too late.
Really? I'd imagine she'd have learned better than to underestimate him after everything with Law and Kid.
I do agree. I think fighting Kid and Law just made her take things a lot more serious after her L. There's no way she'll go easy on Luffy if they meet again, and as much as I understand the fandom being fed up with her I do think we'll see her at her best in elbaf.

good point, however double bajrang gun :troll:
damn-you-got-the-whole-squad-laughing-damn-bro-you-got-the-whole-squad-laughing.gif

Garou’s skill not even that impressive… (anime version) he can just copying fighting styles very good which is the most impressive thing he has done

Hey now OP fans, you don’t have to cry cause garou is more than your boy can handle, be happy that your boy got upgraded to even be consider a match for garou.
I like both characters and honestly don't care who wins if they fight each other. I've been in Garou VS Zoro threads before, one where Zoro won, and one where Garou won. I didn't stress over it. I think Zoro is a more interesting character, and I like the webcomic version of Garou better than the manga version.

I mean, I'd rather participate in a Zoro vs debate than a Garou one, but that's because I literally get headaches from Garou threads.

So if Jack rolled up to Wholecake and Big Mom was not there for some reason would he just solo everyone?
Because that's what our current stats imply.

Back