• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Because he later states in that thread that if someone who has much more power than Luffy, like Goku, punches him, it can stretch his body part out so far it starts to reach it's limit of elasticity and rips. We saw Luffy demonstrate this himself in WCI. So, if someone like goku punched his head, I'd fly so far it'd start to tear, and he's decapitated. Only wrench in this is that a punch that strong would probably just send Luffy's entire body flying and thus it isn't stretched to that point. But it doesn't matter, as people who are stronger than him in AP that much would probably have an ability along with it to help kill him.
Yee... But hmm 🤔 I guess

I can already picture someone making it completely unaware of what happened the last time we had OP vs OPM

Luffy vs Tatsumi I guess because Luffy needs another dragon to toss aroun-
images

... Why even argue Zoro and Garou? Zoro's a better swordsman. Garou's a better Hand to Hand fighter. Their skill isn't even in the same category-

... Why even argue Zoro and Garou? Zoro's a better swordsman. Garou's a better Hand to Hand fighter. Their skill isn't even in the same category-
Thing is, both fighting skills are more effective depending on their level. Garou is a better fighter overall, Garou's skills are going to overcome Zoro's swordsmanship, but the reverse isn't true at all. (Plus, swords provide more range and less freedom of movement, since limbs bend, and move more freely through space, etc)

Either way, who cares.

You know absolutely nothing about One Punch Man, sit down.
I know much more than you will ever know in your life… and I’m not joking at all about that.

you literally HAVE BEEN WRONG DOOOO MANY F ING TIMES AND IM TELLING YOU, YOU ARE WRONG AND ARE STILL ACTING LIKE YOU NO SHIT, WTF ARE YOU TALKIJG. ABOUT… YOU CAN LITERALLY GO RESEARCH AND GO TRY TO FIND OUT IF IM KNOWLEDGE IN OPM OR NOT… LIKE ARE JUST TRYING TO GET ME ANGRY AND OR MAKE ME GO TO YOUR BS MATCH YOU WANNA MAKE?

Thing is, both fighting skills are more effective depending on their level. Garou is a better fighter overall, Garou's skills are going to overcome Zoro's swordsmanship, but the reverse isn't true at all. (Plus, swords provide more range and less freedom of movement, since limbs bend, and move more freely through space, etc)

Either way, who cares.
It's far easier to handle a swordsman if you're a skilled bare handed fighter tbh. Didn't Luffy in whiskey peak prove that by not even letting Zoro swing his swords to begin with?

mmmmmmmmmmm--
Luffy's "skill" is weird. I guess his natural skill is below rokushiki/jinbe, but he's got counters to those styles that make his skill better I guess?
Luffy can take advantage of his versatility and creativity. Garou may be able to predict enemy movements perfectly but Luffy can overcome that with his foresight.
if Garou predicts all possibilities then Luffy is more than that. yeah this fight would be more interesting if it wasn't seasoned with Evolution argument shit.

Luffy can take advantage of his versatility and creativity. Garou may be able to predict enemy movements perfectly but Luffy can overcome that with his foresight.
if Garou predicts all possibilities then Luffy is more than that. yeah this fight would be more interesting if it wasn't seasoned with Evolution argument shit.
I wasn't even talking about Garou.
I'm just saying in regards to Luffy vs Rokushiki
Luffy isn't as skilled as a Rokushiki user, but he's skilled enough to counter Rokushiki tier martial artists

Monkey you sound like a flat-earther, stop being delusional.
You sound like someone who isn’t complex minded and likes to rely on what other people think and use only that with how they think

that is just my guess… tho could’ve explained it better

Back