• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

shanks, luffy, mihawk, laffitte, kizaru(especially legs wise), and benn beckham
Swordsman. Brawler who doesn't make dudes handsome with his fists. Gunner. Guy who occasionally kicks. Beckham is the british footballer- but also gunner.

Nobody's a better precision based striker than Sanji in the verse. (yet)

i didnt know u were asking for specifcally a precision based fighter, i thought u meant more skilled cuz all the gunners and stuff are more precise than sanji cuz u know, aim...but i think kizaru will outdo sanji in being a precision striker if/when they fight.

i didnt know u were asking for specifcally a precision based fighter, i thought u meant more skilled cuz all the gunners and stuff are more precise than sanji cuz u know, aim...but i think kizaru will outdo sanji in being a precision striker if/when they fight.
I wasn't the one who asked but no worries.
Kizaru can be a straight up death machine if he actually takes things seriously so I hope we get that Sanji vs Kizaru battle eventually

I wasn't the one who asked but no worries.
😘
Kizaru can be a straight up death machine if he actually takes things seriously so I hope we get that Sanji vs Kizaru battle eventually
kizaru spamming leg kicks against sanji parrying everything would be peak. i would love one piece to have a 3 way fight with SH, BB, and marines. would be the best way to show off skills.

i mean theyre impressive A+ tier, but people be making him seem like a SS skill tier.
A+ is sum booty, I'd definitely say his skill is S+ but nonetheless the issue lays within how skill here is treated as a whole.
In one piece, i can see shanks, luffy, mihawk, laffitte, kizaru(especially legs wise), and benn beckham above sanji. just my opinion, might be some more people.
Kizaru has Sanji beat in AP and speed, but skill? Definitely not, I won't comment on the rest but those are primarily weapon based fighters so it doesn't translate into striking.

A+ is sum booty, I'd definitely say his skill is S+ but nonetheless the issue lays within how skill here is treated as a whole.
🗿 this is what i was talking about. on this site, he has like C tier skills, in one piece he got S tier tops.
Kizaru has Sanji beat in AP and speed, but skill? Definitely not, I won't comment on the rest but those are primarily weapon based fighters so it doesn't translate into striking.
well i mean he has like 5 panels of screentime post time skip so...well i wasn't talking about striking, just precision.

looks like the Gecko possibly 6-B hasn't been replaced

Time to sabotage the calc
Time to sleep
yaqsxqq71ks61.jpg

Btw what is a NLF? It's relevant because I saw it in this sentence on this thread https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...bber_Physiology_Explanation_Blog#cite_note-34
" His Resistance to Blunt Force Trauma based on his Elasticity and Body Control misinform people of the mechanics of his body, asking if he can take punches from drastically superior characters like Son Goku, Saitama, Superman, or anybody that is drastically superior to his Attack Potency or Durability. Unfortunately, any answer that isn't "he gets completely demolished" is a NLF"

Last edited:
Swordsman. Brawler who doesn't make dudes handsome with his fists. Gunner. Guy who occasionally kicks. Beckham is the british footballer- but also gunner.

Hancock? I'd argue she's also wonderful at kicking

Personally don't understand how that was an NLF Kinda
Because he later states in that thread that if someone who has much more power than Luffy, like Goku, punches him, it can stretch his body part out so far it starts to reach it's limit of elasticity and rips. We saw Luffy demonstrate this himself in WCI. So, if someone like goku punched his head, It'd fly so far it'd start to tear, and he's decapitated. Only wrench in this is that a punch that strong would probably just send Luffy's entire body flying and thus it isn't stretched to that point. But it doesn't matter, as people who are stronger than him in AP that much would probably have an ability along with it to help kill him.

one of these days we could overall Sanji’s intelligence section so it’s as extensive as Luffy’s and Zoro’s. I’m sure he’s got enough skill feats for it if we look.
He doesn't have as much as luffy or zoro

But I did try
Finds weak spots to hit that makes you unbalanced while then kicking you in mid air, making you vulnerable, While dodging finds openings and attacks when you can't do anything back, uses small things around him to his advantage to escape out of tricky situations and get an opening to attack even against someone with longer reach.

Knows when to attack making it much more unpredictable and harder to avoid, attacks weak points in your body making you not fight properly and doesn't give you a chance to recover

that's nearly all for east blue sanji

Back