• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I mean... This statement could make them relative I think, well only the strongest ones
image0.png

So if Jack rolled up to Wholecake and Big Mom was not there for some reason would he just solo everyone?
Because that's what our current stats imply.
Katakuri wouldn't always have same tiers, he can naratively got stronger after he got defeated by Luffy, example Bellamy, Crocodile,Lucci they have learning from their mistake and got stronger than before.

Katakuri wouldn't always have same tiers, he can naratively got stronger after he got defeated by Luffy, example Bellamy, Crocodile,Lucci they have learning from their mistake and got stronger than before.
That's just dancing around what I'm actually asking.

Fine, Jack invades Wholecake, this is before Katakuri's fight with Luffy, Big Mom is in a hunger pang induced coma.
Would Jack solo?

That's just dancing around what I'm actually asking.

Fine, Jack invades Wholecake, this is before Katakuri's fight with Luffy, Big Mom is in a hunger pang induced coma.
Would Jack solo?
Awakening Mochi burry Jack down, Mont d'Or put him in to his book and sealed him, Smoothie Squeezed him ( Jack would like to be squeezed, so do I)

So if Jack rolled up to Wholecake and Big Mom was not there for some reason would he just solo everyone?
Because that's what our current stats imply.
Logically, no Yonko Comander could solo an entire Yonko crew. It wouldn’t make sense, narrative wise.

but we can’t just assign arbitrarily tiers based on assumptions. So until the Big Mom Pirates do something worthy of the new scaling, their left behind. That’s just how it is.

lmao amazing scaling
That's what the Manga portrayed, you're out here saying the guy Luffy defeated should be around the same value as the commanders that can contend with Emperors (Like Marco vs Big Mom), which one shot that very Luffy.

King ~ Marco ~ Big Mom ~ Base Kaidou > One shot > Luffy G4 > Katakuri

Solve the issue on the circular scaling.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a little weird to me, imo.

Wouldn't this place Marineford Whitebeard decently above Big Mom and, by extension, Base Kaido?

I mean she literally left the battlefield and said that she didn't want to face him until she got more Homies to use.

That's a little weird to me, imo.

Wouldn't this place Marineford Whitebeard decently above Big Mom and, by extension, Base Kaido?
I mean, nothing openly says Whitebeard was above Marco.

Either that, or Marco did serious training over the 2 year timeskip.

His rank and performance against the Admirals suggest that (although I wouldn't say he's all that inferior).

Post-Timeskip training is probably best. He did spend a year warring against Blackbeard.

Last edited:
On this note, did Blackbeard attain all of Whitebeard's power at Marineford, or just the ability itself like a normal DF user?

That's what the Manga portrayed, you're out here saying the guy Luffy defeated should be around the same value as the commanders that can contend with Emperors (Like Marco vs Big Mom), which one shot that very Luffy.

King ~ Marco ~ Big Mom ~ Base Kaidou > One shot > Luffy G4 > Katakuri

Solve the issue on the circular scaling.
So does Jack solo Wholecake(-Big Mom)?
Answer my original question first.

So does Jack solo Wholecake(-Big Mom)?
Answer my original question first.
Likely gets overwhelmed by numbers, abilities, and stamina, but other than that, he is beating everyone there yes.

Of course, if Oda were to write Jack going to WCI, he would bypass the entire chain, and his own power creep to make Jack lose to Katakuri or Smoothie (or be comparable to the latter)

Back