• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Film Red and Volume 4 Billion Additions (RIDICULOUSLY SERIOUS MOVIE SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the movie at least it seemed imply that using the flame blade was stronger than his standard physicals.
The same goes for Luffy's Red Hawk or Zoro's Dragon Blaze cause both attacks do extra damage via heat.

Last edited:
Alright

So since this has been accepted, I'll be adding this
First of all we need to give Haoshoku Haki a new Stage, Beyond Advanced Stage, for Shanks ability (Haoshoku Based) to negate the ability to use Kenbunshoku Haki based on controlling a person's presence.
Under Beyond Advanced Stage (which needs to be drafted)
Shanks will also get Fire Manipulation and Statistics Amplification for being able to light his sword on fire, amping his strength with it.
Under Shanks' P&A
Under Kenbunshoku's P&A

How about this

Precognition Negation (By controlling their presence, users of this Haki can prevent an opponent from being able to predict the future)
Makes sense and looks good, but I'm referring to the specific description of the type of haki

Beyond Advanced Stage: Haki users at this stage are capable of using Haoshoku Haki beyond the level of advanced users. Utilizing the "Observation Killing" ability, they can negate the enemy's ability to predict and see into the future, and this technique is usually used against Kenbunshoku Users. So far, only Red Hair Shanks has been shown to be able to utilize this ability.
How's this?
Cut out the "By controlling their presence" and it works.
How come? I thought the presence controlling was still valid?
The misdirection of presence was invalid, but presence was definitely involved

Makes sense and looks good, but I'm referring to the specific description of the type of haki

How's this?
I think remove this
So far, only Red Hair Shanks has been shown to be able to utilize this ability.
It's kinda unnecessary I think... As only shanks will have the Beyond Advanced Stage tier

How come? I thought the presence controlling was still valid?
The misdirection of presence was invalid, but presence was definitely involved
Does it say he controls someone's presence to negate their precog?

Because that doesn't make sense at all to me

red-billion.png

覇王色
"見聞殺し„気配のコントロール未来を見せない。

High King Color
"Hear-and-see": control of signs, not showing the future.
——————————————
覇王色五色
"見聞殺し„気配のコントロール未来を見せない。

The five colors of the supreme color
"Hear and See Killer": a sign of control, showing no sign of the future.
might be missing 1 letter I think, Hear and See = Observation haki

Only the s thing is missing

Might be this ろ 🤔 no it's this
覇王色
"見聞殺し„
気配てのコントロール
未来を見せない。

High King.
"Hear and See Killer"
Aware control.
Not to show the future.

Basically controlling the thing that makes them see the future

Last edited:
I hate to necro but this got accepted and was never applied 😭
Then apply it. If it's accepted then you should have been able to apply it without really even commenting here.

Just make sure to link the accepted thread while you make the edits. If it's accepted then there's both stopping you.

Then apply it. If it's accepted then you should have been able to apply it without really even commenting here.

Just make sure to link the accepted thread while you make the edits. If it's accepted then there's both stopping you.
  1. I'm not going to snipe and apply a CRT that KT made without his permission.
  2. The Haki page is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back