• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Small Kenbunshoku Haki CRT

Low levels of Kenbunshoku Haki can see the future, again the difference is that with lower levels of Kenbunshoku said sights are very inconsistent and have shorter duration of what they can see.

Lower level Kenbunshoku = Seeing the future every blue moon or extreme danger to a limited degree.

Future sight: The user can spam it to see way beyond what lower levels can do and at a consistent degree. Iirc you could even make arguments for them looking into multiple futures for a few seconds since Beckman noted Shank's must have seen a very bad future when predicting Kid's attack. The multiple futures thing is meh, but ultimately you get the point.

Think of an MMO where you can only use a special ability after a notable cooldown vs having the same ability late game without the cool down.

Low levels of Kenbunshoku Haki can see the future, again the difference is that with lower levels of Kenbunshoku said sights are very inconsistent and have shorter duration of what they can see.

Lower level Kenbunshoku = Seeing the future every blue moon or extreme danger to a limited degree.

Future sight: The user can spam it to see way beyond what lower levels can do and at a consistent degree. Iirc you could even make arguments for them looking into multiple futures for a few seconds since Beckman noted Shank's must have seen a very bad future when predicting Kid's attack. The multiple futures thing is meh, but ultimately you get the point.

Think of an MMO where you can only use a special ability after a notable cooldown vs having the same ability late game without the cool down.
It’s never shown or implied that regular Obs haki can see the future period. By the time you can see the future you have advanced Obs haki

Precognition is, simply put, the ability to see the future. Characters with this ability can, through varying means, accurately predict future events.
Which isn’t what Obs Haki dose as explained by Rayleigh and backed up by enel performance agianst luffy

It’s never shown or implied that regular Obs haki can see the future period. By the time you can see the future you have advanced Obs haki
It’s shown and literally stated, it’s just you not understanding shit…

Hear and See
The ability to sense the presence of others. By enhancing this ability, one can avoid attacks from blind spots, and read the number of enemies and what they are going to do next. The "mind net" of the sky islands is a similar power.
0637-007.png
0519-010.png

They know what their next moves will be... You then will see glimpses of the future without actually looking into the future
Future Foresight
Those who have mastered the art of "the color of seeing and hearing" are able to foresee the future a little ahead of time. They can tell in advance what their opponent will do next, what he will say, and even how he will react.
The difference between them is that advanced obs haki directly sees the future and gives you more Intel and for a longer duration of time in assessing the information while basic obs Haki will know what you will do next in the brief future, meaning they'll see glimpses of the future even tho their not directly looking into it

Last edited:
It’s shown and literally stated, it’s just you not understanding shit…

0637-007.png
0519-010.png

They know what their next moves will be... You then will see glimpses of the future without actually looking into the future
Your literally just showing them reacting to there opponents intent. AKA basic ass Obs Haki as already explained by Rayleigh.
The difference between them is that advanced obs haki directly sees the future and gives you more Intel and for a longer duration of time in assessing the information while basic obs Haki will know what you will do next in the brief future, meaning they'll see glimpses of the future even tho their not directly looking into it
Nothing you’ve shown actually backs this up, seeing little into the future is considered advanced Obs haki
0894-004.png

Your literally just showing them reacting to there opponents intent. AKA basic ass Obs Haki as already explained by Rayleigh.
You just said nothing.
Nothing you’ve shown actually backs this up, seeing little into the future is considered advanced Obs haki
0894-004.png
You aren't listing or understanding what I'm saying

I've already said the difference between them and provided scans and translations backing up those differences

Basic obs Haki doesn't actually directly look into the future, but they'll know what you are going to do in the future, making them see glimpses of it without directly looking at the future

An example of it here:

Basic obs Haki doesn't actually directly look into the future, but they'll know what you are going to do in the future, making them see glimpses of it without directly looking at the future

This sounds like we're all saying the same thing, no? They don't look into the future, but they can sense their intent and thus know what is going to happen (referring to basic Observation Haki users).

This sounds like we're all saying the same thing, no? They don't look into the future, but they can sense their intent and thus know what is going to happen (referring to basic Observation Haki users).
The op is basically saying they don't have precog and can only just sense their presence/intent
Regular Obs haki cannot see or sense the future, period.

It can allow the user to sense the aura/intent of there opponent and act accordingly

You just said nothing.
I just explained how basic Obs Haki worked so not really
You aren't listing or understanding what I'm saying

I've already said the difference between them and provided scans and translations backing up those differences

An example of it here:

You haven’t provided any actual evidence for them seeing glimpses into the future. You keep on posting people dodging attacks which is already explained how they do it and never once was it stated the see the future in any capacity

No, the other side is say Basic Obs haki allows the user to seeing glimpse into the future. I’m saying that it only allows the user to sense the intent/presence of there opponent and act and nothing to do with seeing the future. And by the time they can see the future they have achieved advanced Obs haki. As explained in the OP

You haven’t provided any actual evidence for them seeing glimpses into the future. You keep on posting people dodging attacks which is already explained how they do it and never once was it stated the see the future in any capacity
I've provided many... You're just ignoring them
相手の心を読み、次に取る行動を感知!敵の攻撃を避けたり、動きを予見して攻撃を当てるなど、様々な状況で応用可能な能力だ。
Read the mind of the opponent and sense the next action to take! This ability can be applied in a variety of situations, such as avoiding an enemy's attack or foreseeing his/her movement to attack.

My guy, it’s already been explained how it works. Now y’all are just adding things that don’t exist lol
Nah... You just can't understand us and the show... I've even given you a visual representation and you somehow still don't understand (like it actually feels like you're just trolling)

Nah... You just can't understand us and the show... I've even given you a visual representation and you somehow still don't understand (like it actually feels like you're just trolling)
Stated they can predict attacks by basically reading there mind. ya they can definitely predict the future

Precognition is, simply put, the ability to see the future. Characters with this ability can, through varying means, accurately predict future events.
KT, did you actually understand what I said?

Yes, Kenbu has Precognition, no one is saying they don't.

The haki page lists Intermediate Kenbu as able of PREMONITION, which is another name for Future Sight that only Advanced Kenbu can do.

Premonition and Precognition don't mean the same thing.

Hmm? How is that at all another name for future sight
Because I am clearly not going with the Dictionary definition of "premonition", but what the Haki page says and that I've already quoted before.

"They can actively sense the presence and aura of others within their proximity, and occasionally have premonitions of the very brief future"

Again, Premonitions and Future Sight both fall under the Divination category of Precognition which only Advanced Kenbu can do, so "Premonition" should be removed from the haki page, simple

Which precognition can be given for
KT, did you actually understand what I said?

Yes, Kenbu has Precognition, no one is saying they don't.

The haki page lists Intermediate Kenbu as able of PREMONITION, which is another name for Future Sight that only Advanced Kenbu can do.

Premonition and Precognition don't mean the same thing.
This isn't even right

Advanced Kenbu and intermediate kenbu are both capable of precognition. Advanced Kenbu is additionally capable of clairvoyance, directly seeing the future instead of getting senses about the future

Again, Premonitions and Future Sight both fall under the Divination category of Precognition which only Advanced Kenbu can do
No... Basic observation haki also falls under Divination, future sight is just a more potent/better version of basic obs haki
Reading minds and seeing the future aren’t the same thing dude
They aren't only just reading ones thoughts...

Reading minds and seeing the future aren’t the same thing dude
Reading minds, having a danger sense, sensing emotion, sensing threats, sensing strength

All of that can be used to sense the future

Precognition isn't the ability to see the future. It's the ability to sense the events happening in the future, either via seeing the future or by analysis

Also, stop saying it's "just reading minds". It's a danger sense, which is why Bellamy could sense danger without needing to read minds

They aren't only just reading ones thoughts...
It can be translated to
相手の心を読み、次に取る行動を感知!
Read their intentions and sense the next action they will take!
Read their hearts and sense what action they will take next!
Read their feelings and sense what action they will take next!
Read the hearts and minds of opponents and sense the next action they will take!

Ya there doing a couple other things but the main thing is reading ones intent as shown with enel but the point is they an’t sensing or seeing the future
How aren't they sensing the future? What else are they doing? How do they know the exact thing you will do in the future then?

Reading minds, having a danger sense, sensing emotion, sensing threats, sensing strength

All of that can be used to sense the future

Precognition isn't the ability to see the future. It's the ability to sense the events happening in the future, either via seeing the future or by analysis

Also, stop saying it's "just reading minds". It's a danger sense, which is why Bellamy could sense danger without needing to read minds
Expect it’s not as explained by Rayleigh and reinforced by enel

Cool, expect your trying to say they can sense or feel things from the future in glimpses which isn’t how it works

Bellamy is litterly just sensing the king guys intent

You definitely did not give an explanation, and observation haki works in many ways
0894-002.png
0894-003.png

I asked for the specific obs Haki ability of them knowing exactly what you will do in the future
I gave you scans of how it works, what are you talking about.

Ya you asked me what could it possibly be that would allow them to predict what there opponents would do if it’s not them sensing the future. I then show scans of them sensing the intent of there opponent. Then you post the correctly translated scans of them sensing the will of there opponent.Then you post translations from guidebooks of them sensing the mind,heart, aura and etc. everything but the future

I gave you scans of how it works, what are you talking about.

Ya you asked me what could it possibly be that would allow them to predict what there opponents would do if it’s not them sensing the future. I then show scans of them sensing the intent of there opponent. Then you post the correctly translated scans of them sensing the will of there opponent.Then you post translations from guidebooks of them sensing the mind,heart, aura and etc. everything but the future
Bro is now yapping...

The scans you sent was luffy trying to sense Rayleigh's presence and then attacked randomly... After that he sensed Rayleigh's rage via sensing emotions

Nothing to do with me asking how they aren't sensing what you will do in the future

It's been more than 6 HOURS of this and you still haven't understood and haven't even explained what else they are doing if it's not knowing what you're going to do next

It's been more than 6 HOURS of this and you still haven't understood and haven't even explained what else they are doing if it's not knowing what you're going to do next
I haven’t understood? I explained everything in the op then you helped further prove that yet you keep on preaching about them having the ability to sense the actual future when it’s been explained multiple times that isn’t how it works with zero proof backing the supposed:

occasionally have premonitions of the very brief future[19].”

Bro is now yapping...

The scans you sent was luffy trying to sense Rayleigh's presence and then attacked randomly... After that he sensed Rayleigh's rage via sensing emotions

Nothing to do with me asking how they aren't sensing what you will do in the future
Been explained how they do it, you just adding stuff that never happened

Back