• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Was that a direct fight?
What's the difference? He uses them when he has them at hand, Queen isn't a Katakuri-like fighter who would rather have a fair fight than just win.

Lack of evidence isn't evidence of absence, btw, so just because we didn't see doesn't mean he wouldn't.

Also, I agree with Drag here. We see in chapter 506 that Kidd's magnetism being ineffective against a Pacifista despite them being made of metal

Well, your claim is that Queen built his arms from a non ferromagnetic metal, and that metal exists in One Piece. Has it been shown to exist?
No, DaReaperMan claimed his Prosthetics are ferromagnetic in the very start of the thread and has not provided any proof so far to my knowledge.

Only thing I did was explain how not all metals are ferromagnetic so we can't claim Queen is made of a specific ferromagnetic metal without proof.

Who's talking about his shit Assign ability that he needs to get extremely close to use?

Queen easily outranges him with danmaku dura neg lasers and stops him from getting close.

Or he just goes invisible and Kidd becomes unable to track him.
Or Kid speedblitzes with Punk Corna Dio

Or Kid vapes him with Damned Punk

Or Kid blocks with Punk Rotten, then slams him through the floor.

Or Kid speedblitzes with Punk Corna Dio
1. They're relative in speed.
2. Corna Dio would get riddled in hole and fall apart due to danmaku lasers
Or Kid blocks with Punk Rotten, then slams him through the floor.
Do you understand that Punk Rotten is made of metal? It would literally just get melted through. Kidd trying to do that would literally be insta-death for him.

No, DaReaperMan claimed his Prosthetics are ferromagnetic in the very start of the thread and has not provided any proof so far to my knowledge.

Only thing I did was explain how not all metals are ferromagnetic so we can't claim Queen is made of a specific ferromagnetic metal without proof.
Uhuh.

Basic physics, Ferromagnetic metals don't lack the capability to be magnetic, they need more umph to be treated magnetic.

Also, I checked the Pacifista bit, and he wasn't unable to magnetize them, he just didn't know it was a cyborg.

What?

Assign quite literally is not a viable ability in this match due to the starting distance and Queen's range dominance.

What?

Assign quite literally is not a viable ability in this match due to the starting distance and Queen's range dominance.
Just like his better Range vs Olin who still got destroyed. Just like how his range was useful vs Sanji or even Chopper who dodged his laser beam and u think Kidd cant dodge his lasers? Cmon man Kidd is just faster gets close to Queen and finish him with Assign & Damned Punk Low Diff

Just like his better Range vs Olin who still got destroyed
They literally had one sequence together?
Just like how his range was useful vs Sanji
Kidd isn't Sanji. Sanji has a level of agility, speed, and mobility that 90% of the verse does not have, especially Kidd. Sanji can move in one plane greater than Kidd can, which allowed him do dodge in the sky and around.
even Chopper who dodged his laser beam and u think Kidd cant dodge his lasers?
Queen literally stated that he was playing around with Chopper and that's evident in the fact that he shot a single laser at him when he has the capabilities of using Danmaku.

Use better examples.

"Shit" Assign is better than any of Queens overrated abilities
Assign is like, a close range (seems to be less than 5m due to how close Kid had to get) version of his normal ability (throwing metal at others).

Laser Spam is a barrage of dura neg lasers that Big Mom was afraid of and can be shot from his hair, tail, hand, mouth and eyes simultaneously, each being able to hit kill if they get a vital spot.

Idk, the 2nd one seems better to me, but that's just me.

Back