• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Superior stamina based on what?

Also, surface area matters, Big Mom likes to use big boom attacks but only part of the energy actually hits her target. Her direct face punch in base did notable damage to Kid for example, so he clearly can't scale = or > her strongest attacks.
Mama Raid did nothing but shortly knock him down.

Stop this bullshit nerf of Kidd's durability omg.

Wdym?

That's... how haki works?
I have only heard that this works on characters like Law who tried using Shambles on Kaido and BM but their passive haki was too strong. If Haki can counter DF's that easily then most DF's would be utterly useless.

Let's try to find a middle ground here:
  1. Kidd could perceive the Kaiju's attacks but chose not to dodge them.
  2. Kidd still can't perceive Queen, as Sanji has the same level of observation and still couldn't perceive him.

When does Queen ever imbue Haki into his gun

I understand his arm but his gun? Come on now
The heat would still **** the metal
Reflect them right back
Queen's lasers have shown to explode too,
That's great.
so I really doubt reflection is happening.
It can reflect then explode you know that right?
You sent Zoro dodging.
I have only heard that this works on characters like Law who tried using Shambles on Kaido and BM but their passive haki was too strong. If Haki can counter DF's that easily then most DF's would be utterly useless.
No it's for most DFs

Let's try to find a middle ground here:
  1. Kidd could perceive the Kaiju's attacks but chose not to dodge them.
  2. Kidd still can't perceive Queen, as Sanji has the same level of observation and still couldn't perceive him.
Kidd just simply could not perceive Kaifu.

Their fight is massive and all over the place, I will not get the scans for your points.

Okay? What does that have to do with what I said?
You claim Queen is tougher and that BMs one punch did severe damage to Kidd, when in reality he took a fuckton of on and off screen blows from her strongest states and kept swinging with not much injury.

Nah it doesn't, ichiji's lasers are shown piercing someone covered in metal armour
You meant Ichiji's lasers?

Bro will dodge
His gun got destroyed by Zoro. There's no reason why he wouldn't do it.
That's great. Don't just assume he'll imbue Haki into his weapons when he has literally never shown to do that.
I still don't understand what you're trying to say. Can you rephrase your OG post?
Oh I didn't even read the picture

Damn w/e. Queen fra

You claim Queen is tougher and that BMs one punch did severe damage to Kidd, when in reality he took a fuckton of on and off screen blows from her strongest states and kept swinging with not much injury.
This is true
Tanking is not a win con for queen here
Outlasting via causing kidd to dodge lasers until he swoop in and one shot him is though.

I didn't claim Queen is tougher, at no point I said that, don't put words in my mouth.

I said Kid scales below Big Mom's strongest attacks, cause we saw how one of her weakest could damage him when it hit him directly.

with not much injury.
Leaking blood, getting knocked out, being floors for extended periods of time, limping, and other thigs along these lines is not "not much injury."

We see Kidd taking pretty decent amounts of damage from a Non-Buso Base Big Mom. That just means that these "durability feats" that you listed above aren't actually durability feats, but just endurance feats, which is backed up by Big Mom being surprised that Kidd could still stand, commending his endurance.

I didn't claim Queen is tougher, at no point I said that, don't put words in my mouth.

I said Kid scales below Big Mom's strongest attacks, cause we saw how one of her weakest could damage him when it hit him directly.
He took plenty of her strongest hits, too.

Back