• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Earthquake Calculations Disucssion (Calc Group Member Only).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember Tempest's calc being accepted? The only reason I calced the 1.1 Teratons feat was to point out some stuff, and if accepted, I'd calc the rest. If mine is accepted, then Tempest's calc aren't and can't be accepted.

I don't remember Tempest's calc being accepted? The only reason I calced the 1.1 Teratons feat was to point out some stuff, and if accepted, I'd calc the rest. If mine is accepted, then Tempest's calc aren't and can't be accepted.
No I’m referring to the shima yurashi’s. Tempest said they’re already accepted. Your 1.1 teratons feat is the kaishin, not shima yurashi

And I'm saying that if my method is accepted, his calc can't be used.

I meant that both calcs uses different methods of scaling. If mine is accepted, then his calculation be used. I just need to calc the other feats. Got it?

Did the calc group members in question evaluate his calculations as well, or did he create them too late for that?

Bro can yall just check the calculation?

Mine got evaluated already like 2 weeks ago, the first one uses the same method.

The 2nd one for me uses a lowballed size for the Marine Ship's width while his uses the full size of Marineford.

The 3rd one for me uses the top half of Marineford while his uses the whole island.

Never said that, I said that if my version is accepted, I'll recalc the other feats. It's either Tempest's method or mine for all feats. It's not "Shina Yurashi from WB and BB from Tempest and Kaishin from M3X"
Sounds fine then, how many staff are needed for it to be accepted?

Do we really need more? Both Ant and Damage tagged a few CGM and only 4 replied, but only 3 gave their opinions about the calc, 1 remained neutral. We waited weeks and nothing happened. If yall are fine with accepting the 1.1 Teratons calc, I can edit the blog, put the calc there and edit the profiles from High 6-C+ to Low 6-B.

Do we really need more? Both Ant and Damage tagged a few CGM and only 4 replied, but only 3 gave their opinions about the calc, 1 remained neutral. We waited weeks and nothing happened. If yall are fine with accepting the 1.1 Teratons calc, I can edit the blog, put the calc there and edit the profiles from High 6-C+ to Low 6-B.
Yeah I agree with you bro, this is honestly going to take a long ass time. That one calc alone should change all profiles to Low 6-B, while you can just calc the other 2 when you have time, just so all calculations replace the page.

Why would we use the 180m for one feat and then a completely different size for another? It's just to keep the consistency.

And tell me what you guys want to do, I'm not touching the blog again after my last edit.

Why? Why use the ship and not thw 180 size you argued before?
Cause the ship fulfills an issue of mine (width of the ships) which that panel has an issue with keeping consistent, plus the ship is far closer to the Tsunamis than the building

Fair. Copy and paste the Kaishin then.

[[File:Hbrtyhnj.jpg|center|thumb|400x400px]]

87px = 180m

134px = 277.24137931m

[[File:Screenshot.218.jpg|center|thumb|400x400px]]

236px = 277.24137931m

473.56px = 556.315371127m

1.5667 x Log(556.315371127) + 7.0781 + (-4.9 + 4.7)/1.5 = 11.245861171

Energy: 4.664357e+21 Joules or 1.11480 Teraton

It'll be the latter. We're just changing some calc values so there's no need for a scaling CRT.

Bro can yall just check the calculation?

Mine got evaluated already like 2 weeks ago, the first one uses the same method.

The 2nd one for me uses a lowballed size for the Marine Ship's width while his uses the full size of Marineford.

The 3rd one for me uses the top half of Marineford while his uses the whole island.
@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @KieranH10 @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @Amelia_Lonelyheart @DragonGamerZ913

Would you be willing to help out here regarding if this is better to use or not please?

I think we've already had multiple calc group members say they're fine with M3X's version.

I think we should be good to proceed.

If they haven't checked through Tempest's calculations yet, it seems best to wait a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back