• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Earthquake Calculations Disucssion (Calc Group Member Only).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, but I meant in a comparative reliability context here in this thread.

Do we really need more? Both Ant and Damage tagged a few CGM and only 4 replied, but only 3 gave their opinions about the calc, 1 remained neutral. We waited weeks and nothing happened. If yall are fine with accepting the 1.1 Teratons calc, I can edit the blog, put the calc there and edit the profiles from High 6-C+ to Low 6-B.
Yeah so this is good to go

Calm down dude, don't need to spam comments. Stuff will change when time comes and you'll likely not even see it changing.

Calm down dude, don't need to spam comments. Stuff will change when time comes and you'll likely not even see it changing.
Mb, but I’m just wondering cause if it’s already accepted, then yk..what’s the point of holding it back

Last edited:
Just a question, hasn't this thread already fulfilled it's purpose? Not trying to rush things but what exactly are we waiting on? I might be confused

We came to the conclusion that we’re using one of m3x’s calcs and the others are for tempests, as listed on his blog post. The only thing is the changes haven’t been applied for days, but when a downgrade was in place, they instantly were applied, which I honestly don’t understand here. Someone should just apply the changes and move on with this thread, there’s no point in holding it back just because changes haven’t been applied.

I already posted that I think we should use M3X's.

The only thing is the changes haven’t been applied for days, but when a downgrade was in place, they instantly were applied, which I honestly don’t understand here.

Dude, quit griping about it.

Nobody is drawing this out because it is an upgrade.

I already posted that I think we should use M3X's.

Dude, quit griping about it.

Nobody is drawing this out because it is an upgrade.
I’m just saying that it’s weird, because in a downgrade, it was instantly applied, here we got the calcs down and it’s not.

we agreed to use m3x’s kaishin, and tempests shima yurashis.

I’m just saying that it’s weird, because in a downgrade, it was instantly applied, here we got the calcs down and it’s not.

we agreed to use m3x’s kaishin, and tempests shima yurashis.
Still, please don't rush things. People have things to do outside this wiki.

Anyways, M3X's should be fine

Still, please don't rush things. People have things to do outside this wiki.

Anyways, M3X's should be fine
Ik, I don’t want to seem like a rush, but people are free, including the admins on this thread, who are doing things in other threads, but I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt.

overall they agreed to m3x’s kaishin, and tempests shima yurashi’s so yeah.

I mean.....why don't you apply them, Arslan? It shouldn't be that hard, and it would surely beat waiting and complaining about it on this thread for weeks on end.
Of course that's assuming you're somewhat experienced with making edits and whatnot.
But if you don't think you can, then I ask you please refrain from pestering the people on this thread. Everyone here has a life, and other wiki projects that they may be more involved/invested/needed in. They'll get to it when they can. That's all.

The edits have to be applied properly though.

I mean.....why don't you apply them, Arslan? It shouldn't be that hard, and it would surely beat waiting and complaining about it on this thread for weeks on end.
Of course that's assuming you're somewhat experienced with making edits and whatnot.
But if you don't think you can, then I ask you please refrain from pestering the people on this thread. Everyone here has a life, and other wiki projects that they may be more involved/invested/needed in. They'll get to it when they can. That's all.
Which is why I asked for permission earlier, if you even bothered to read it :/

Do you know how to edit properly?

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Do you have experience with making edits? If so then I don't see a problem with it, but it's not up to me.
I have edited before, to correct mistakes. I know how to replace the calculations on the pages and I know how to edit the profiles, however I do want to know the full extent of what I have to change on profiles. I 100% know how to change calculations on the page tho.

Can I get permission to change the calculations first? On the page.

Also for tempest, on BB's and WB'S shima yurashi's which tsunami?

for wb: left or right?
for bb: red or green

Can I get permission to change the calculations first? On the page.
You may, but make sure to closely follow Antvasima's instructions.
I have edited before, to correct mistakes. I know how to replace the calculations on the pages and I know how to edit the profiles, however I do want to know the full extent of what I have to change on profiles. I 100% know how to change calculations on the page tho.
The scaling won't change at all, the values they scale to just need to be updated.

You may, but make sure to closely follow Antvasima's instructions.

The scaling won't change at all, the values they scale to just need to be updated.
Sounds good then, but for the shima yurashi's I need to know which Tsunami is accepted first, before putting them in.

left or right for WB
green or red for BB

I don't know the answer to that question in all honesty.
Damn, not to mention if you currently click the tsunami's on the OP page, they're ALL GONE, because m3x removed them from the link.

I believe it was migue who accepted them, so he knows.

EDIT: NVM, migue accepted the entire calc section, so both are fine to use, I will use the higher end on the page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back