• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the changes I believe
  • Usopp's Durability is greater than 59.17 Megatons (7-B+)
    • Hody is capable of harming Post Timeskip Usopp and then gets 32x stronger = 1.89 Gigatons (High 7-A)
    • Monster Hody is scaled 4x above his previous High 7-A key = 7.57 Gigatons (6-C)
  • The new String Durability = 19.9 Gigatons (6-C)
  • Hakuba is twice as strong as Cavendish = 39.8 Gigatons (6-C)
  • Luffy's Gear 4th Boundman is capable of breaking 13 thicker Awakening Strings with a single attack = 258.7 Gigatons (High 6-C)
  • Doflamingo with Busoshoku Haki downscales from regular Luffy's Gear 4th Boundman AP: 100 Gigatons (High 6-C)
Excellent work.

Also,
Btw, Post Katakuri G4 Strongest attacks are 4x G3, which is >= pre-Katakuri G4 which is 258 gigatons, so post Katakuri Luffy's G4 strongest attacks should be Low 6-B, as they are 1.032 teratons.

Also, since Surume tanked an attack from Franky (who IIRC downscales from Gear 2nd) with only a little injury, shouldn't his durability scale to Franky's AP?

Continent level+ (Fought Garp and Roger in his prime. Garp needed to train more to defeat him)

don't think garp needed to train more to defeat him... He was just warming up via punching mountains if I remember correctly
ONE-PIECE-magazine-Vol-9-p1525-ONE-PIECE-HISTORY-a-Kraa.jpg
0719-009.png

30yearsago

The match was decided. Garp's fist hit Chinjao's head with a direct blow, causing his head to cave in. Chinjao lost his "cone head" as a result, and also lost his treasure because he could no longer crush the treasure ice cube. The brokenhearted Chinjao resigned from piracy and disappeared from the public eye. Incidentally, legend has it that Garp, in order to defeat Chinjao, hit a mountain with his bare hands and smashed eight mountains.

▲ Chinjao's cone head was pushed in by Garp's knuckles and became just a skinhead. As a result, even with his special technique, the ice sheet that stored the treasure became indestructible...!
30yearsago

敗が決した。ガープ渾身の“拳骨〟が、チンジャオの頭に直撃し、なんと頭を凹ませた。これによりチンジャオは“錐頭”を失い、さらに宝玉氷床を砕けなくなって財宝も失った。心が砕けたチンジャオは海賊を辞め、表舞台から姿を消したという。ちなみにガープは、チンジャオを撃破する為に、素手で山を殴りつけ、8つの山を粉砕したという伝説を残している。

▲チンジャオの錐頭はガープの拳骨で押し込まれ、ただのスキンヘッドになってしまった。結果、必殺技を以ってしても宝を保存していた氷床は破壊不能に・・・!!
Idk, doesn't sound like he trained for it at all, more to prepare/warm up... He meant to just hit one mountain but instead smashed eight, idk how that's needed to train more to defeat him

Last edited:
    • Hody is capable of harming Post Timeskip Usopp and then gets 32x stronger = 1.89 Gigatons (High 7-A)
    • Monster Hody is scaled 4x above his previous High 7-A key = 7.57 Gigatons (6-C)
  • Luffy's Gear 4th Boundman is capable of breaking 13 thicker Awakening Strings with a single attack = 258.7 Gigatons (High 6-C)
  • Doflamingo with Busoshoku Haki downscales from regular Luffy's Gear 4th Boundman AP: 100 Gigatons (High 6-C)
totally agree

A Continent level character training himself up by smashing mountains would be a bit funny in retrospect.
Garp needed to train more to defeat him

Incidentally, legend has it that Garp, in order to defeat Chinjao, hit a mountain with his bare hands and smashed eight mountains.

• Hakuba is twice as strong as Cavendish And Sanji is stronger than a Hawk Bazooka = 39.8 Gigatons (6-C)
Pretty much

Pretty much
Also, Post Katakuri G4 Strongest attacks are 4x G3, which is >= pre-Katakuri G4 which is 258.7 gigatons, so post Katakuri Luffy's G4 strongest attacks should be Low 6-B, as they are 1.0348 teratons.

And what do you think about my previous comments on Surume tanking an attack from Franky and Guard Point Chopper being > Base Luffy w/Buso in durability FRA?

Also, Post Katakuri G4 Strongest attacks are 4x G3, which is >= pre-Katakuri G4 which is 258.7 gigatons, so post Katakuri Luffy's G4 strongest attacks should be Low 6-B, as they are 1.0348 teratons.
Ok
And what do you think about my previous comments on Surume tanking an attack from Franky
Never tanked attacks from Franky
and Guard Point Chopper being > Base Luffy w/Buso in durability FRA?
No
Hey just curious, didn't you make some calcs for the Stampede Meteor as well as Issho's other meteors?
Were all wrong

Should OP be updated with this? And the 1 Petaton calc.

Hey, all he says is "I've trained myself by smashing eight mountains to pieces." I don't see no "in a row" or anything to assume he didn't do it in one go.
Incidentally, legend has it that Garp, in order to defeat Chinjao, hit a mountain with his bare hands and smashed eight mountains.

uhh... Literally says he hit a mountain with his bare hands and smashed eight mountains

Ok, so can the changes FINALLY be made? It looks like the sandbox is already finished and the calcs have already been made?

Ok, so can the changes FINALLY be made? It looks like the sandbox is already finished and the calcs have already been made?
Hopefully. Sandbox seems fixed, Damage is satisfied- I think all we got left is wano and post-TS speed, then no more long CRTs

Although, a few tier changes still need to be made due to the new String Durability.

Also, @KingTempest , since Luffy did use Buso to try (and fail) to block a Big Mom attack that Chopper blocked, why doesn't Guard Point Chopper scale above Base Buso Luffy's durability of High 6-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back