• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 questions:

1. I know we settled the 6-C Monster Point Chopper stuff, but why does Guard Point Chopper have 6-C durability? Shouldn't only MP Chopper have 6-C durability?

2. Since Usopp took hits from Trebol (who is 6-C) for a fair while, shouldn't his durability for Dressrosa and afterwards be Island Level?

3. Would someone be able to cross out Onigashima Raid Luffy's Striking Strength?

Last edited:
This is very draining, please stop trying to come up with higher results on the spot. If the new timeframe is a better alternative due to Dressrosa sucking ass, then let's go with that.

The point of my previous post was to showcase how much the god awful pacing of the anime can double or even triple the timeframe it would've normally taken. Toei is particularly notorious for it's staredown scenes which lasts from 10 seconds to a whole minute. This feat suffers from it.

About the second meteor, my opinion is quite unfounded and based on vague information, but if the anime adapted the tail as an explosion, then it was an explosion, we have no real reason to assume it was the tail of the meteor in the manga as well, as we do not see the impact being depicted before or after that particular panel, meaning it fulfilled that purpose. (Thus, the tail wouldn't be there, since the impact would've made it fade away).

I don't know if these points are accurate, and if they aren't, please disregard this reply entirely. I'm just too tired, both physically (as I haven't slept in over 30 hours), and mentally. I do not wish to engage in One Piece debates for a while, so you will likely not be seeing me during the upcoming Wano Revisions. That's it, see ya tomorrow.

Damage when he sees a possibility for a downgrade be like:
0qLYvgF.jpg

I obviously mean no harm, 'tis a joke
Jesus dude, get some sleep!

This site is NOT worth your mental and physical well being, bro!

I'm a night owl and even I don't stay up that long!

Nice meme, tho.

This calc should be deleted from his profile. We can see Zoro's silhouette in front of the meteor.

Also I don't see anyone accepting the calc itself.
68.7 petatons? DAMN.

It's a damn shame that film isn't canon (not just cuz of this feat since I also really liked Douglas Bullet), or we'd get High 6-A back!

Speaking of Bullet, should we put that he's stronger than current Zephyr?

Because the movies are in the same continuity as each other IIRC, and Base/G2 Luffy beat current Zephyr (who is a 6-A), and since Bullet in Base alone is >= G4 Luffy (never mind that Luffy likely got stronger between movies), then Bullet should scale accordingly.

Last edited:
@char take a well needed nap. Like seriously.

4.3 GT: Base Luffy, Bellamy, Caesar Clown. Carrot
9.95 GT: Wadatsumi, Surume
19.9 GT: Everyone who scales to G2nd
59.6 GT: Monster Point Chopper, Ittoryu Zoro
119.2 GT: Gear 3rd Luffy, Nitoryu Zoro, Biscuit Soldiers, Doflamingo, Law, Charlotte Katakuri, Charlotte Smoothie, Charlotte Oven, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Perospero
Doflamingo should still scale above the jet gatling value as he called him weak, implying he's physically superior to what he could dish out. Even his Bazooka didn't phase his drastically injured self.

Or at least this scales to his durability, which scales to his AP regardless.
178.8 GT: Santoryu Zoro
258.7 GT: Gear 4th Luffy, Charlotte Cracker, Awakened Katakuri
517.4: Double handed G4th
536.4 GT: Ashura Zoro

119.2 GT: Gear 3rd Luffy, Nitoryu Zoro, Biscuit Soldiers, Doflamingo, Law, Charlotte Katakuri, Charlotte Smoothie, Charlotte Oven, Charlotte Daifuku, Charlotte Perospero

This looks fine to me.

Just curious, since Buso Santoryu > Normal Santoryu (179 gigatons), shouldn't Buso Ashura Zoro actually scale above 536.4 gigatons?

Btw:

3 questions:

1. I know we settled the 6-C Monster Point Chopper stuff, but why does Guard Point Chopper have 6-C durability? Shouldn't only MP Chopper have 6-C durability?

2. Since Usopp took hits from Trebol (who is 6-C) for a fair while, shouldn't his durability for Dressrosa and afterwards be Island Level?

3. Would someone be able to cross out Onigashima Raid Luffy's Striking Strength?
Speaking of Bullet, should we put that he's probably stronger than current Zephyr?

Because the movies are in the same continuity as each other IIRC, and Base/G2 Luffy beat current Zephyr (who is a 6-A), and since Bullet in Base alone is >= G4 Luffy (never mind that Luffy likely got stronger between movies), then Bullet should scale accordingly.

Just curious, since Buso Santoryu > Normal Santoryu (179 gigatons), shouldn't Buso Ashura Zoro actually scale above 536.4 gigatons?
We're not multiplying then upscaling.

3 questions:

1. Reread it
2. No
3. I will never understand your infatuation with crossing things out

Speaking of Bullet, should we put that he's stronger than current Zephyr?

No.

Who told you they had the same continuity. Just scale him to Rayleigh and call it a day.

I was informed that Doffy called the Bazooka weak and called DJ strong, so Sanji scales to 2x G2nd's value

39.8 GT: DJ Sanji, Hakuba

We're not multiplying then upscaling.
Fair
1. Reread it
Ok I see. Btw, when it said Guard Point > Luffy, is it talking about Base Luffy?
Ok, but in that case that would make tanking Trebol hits an outlier so it should be removed from Usopp's profile.
3. I will never understand your infatuation with crossing things out
Bruh I just want an accurate profile, which just happens to include removing a key that is obsolete.
No.

Who told you they had the same continuity. Just scale him to Rayleigh and call it a day.
Ok then, I just assumed since movie characters appear in later movies (like Carina briefly appearing in Stampede in the opening credits [the "Miss Pirate contest" that Nami won], that they were connected).

But looking back at it I withdraw the argument.

What is this formula based on and what is its purpose? The end result is nearly the same, so why bother?

It's not as if the planet's gravity could contribute even 1% of the energy of this meteor.

This formula is unnecessary and was probably only made to please Damage.

Just go with DemonGod's calc.

Last edited:
What is this formula based on and what is its purpose? The end result is nearly the same, so why bother?

It's not as if the planet's gravity could contribute even 1% of the energy of this meteor.

This formula is unnecessary and was probably only made to please Damage.

Just go with DemonGod's calc.

It's because initially the meteorite's descent was argued to be seperate from the DF's own gravity by damage, so Arc proved that Fujitora's gravity contributes 99% of that feat and the meteorite wouldn't be half as relevant as it is otherwise.
It's all falls under "devil fruit offense" so I do agree it isn't ENTIRELY necessary, but it at least gives a (barely) seperate tally for Fujitora's own energy if the meteorite isn't involved.

The implication is more or less "if he can yank a meteorite with that great of energy, he can also flatten someone with it if he wants to"

Last edited:
Wholesome meme exchange is not something I expected on this thread. It's fine since we're basically done.

Again, my PC is out of commission, can someone (someone like Mitch, Damage, Tempest, Eminiteable, not Eseseso) change Fujitora's calc?

I mean, what do you think I'd even do?

Make all the 6-A's into 5-A's?

Do something that'd be reversed in 5 seconds by the thread?

I like upgrades, but I'm not gonna go and do something that the forum doesn't accept.

Sniper Tf2 GIF - Sniper Tf2 Professionals Have Standards - Discover & Share  GIFs

I mean FFS, when KingTempest made his Wano sandbox originally last year, I went, asked for his permission to edit, and as soon as he didn't want anyone else to edit the sandbox anymore, I stopped.

Jesus christ.

I mean, what do you think I'd even do?

Make all the 6-A's into 5-A's?

Do something that'd be reversed in 5 seconds by the thread?

I like upgrades, but I'm not gonna go and do something that the forum doesn't accept.

Sniper Tf2 GIF - Sniper Tf2 Professionals Have Standards - Discover & Share  GIFs
Don't let your warm heart be broken by my cold words, dear child.
Mitch, Damage, Tempest, etc are more trustworthy to me personally because I don't know you, and you seem akin to upgrades. Can't risk it

Don't let your warm heart be broken by my cold words, dear child.
Mitch, Damage, Tempest, etc are more trustworthy to me personally because I don't know you, and you seem akin to upgrades. Can't risk it
Ok that actually makes sense.

I apologize for my outburst, I just didn't want people to have the wrong idea about me.

In regards to this statement that appears on a few of the god tier profiles:

Both the manga and anime suggests that out of those Kaidou has previously fought these five are the strongest. Wouldn't this justify those who this statement applies for scaling above the Big Mom that fought Kaidou a few days prior. And if so the justification on the profiles could include that.
Can I get some input on this?

In regards to this statement that appears on a few of the god tier profiles:

Both the manga and anime suggests that out of those Kaidou has previously fought these five are the strongest. Wouldn't this justify those who this statement applies for scaling above the Big Mom that fought Kaidou a few days prior. And if so the justification on the profiles could include that.
I do not agree with this. Especially for Oden and Rocks. The last time Kaido saw the, was over 20 years ago, and back then he was much weaker than he is now. He could very well be traumatized, or see them currently the way he saw them then. Rocks was way stronger than Kaido during his time in his crew, so to Kaido, Rocks may still seem as an untouchable being. The same applies to Oden.

As for Roger and Whitebeard, I don't really care.

Shanks a possibly rating may work I guess.

Rocks scales above WB regardless so him being there makes sense, Oden is the one i would say is there more cause of some trauma than actual strength and Shanks is a big "?"

I do not agree with this. Especially for Oden and Rocks. The last time Kaido saw the, was over 20 years ago, and back then he was much weaker than he is now. He could very well be traumatized, or see them currently the way he saw them then. Rocks was way stronger than Kaido during his time in his crew, so to Kaido, Rocks may still seem as an untouchable being. The same applies to Oden.
Sengoku stated Rocks was potentially Roger's greatest foe, If Roger is fine so is Rocks. Oden fought Kaidou when he was 39 years old, around the time when most characters (top tiers) are shown to be in their prime thus there isn't anything to say Kaidou was much weaker then; King's statement from even before his fight with Oden suggest Kaidou had already reached his prime long before this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back