• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread: Welcome to New World

Btw, did any of you notice Yamato being a dragon is nearly impossible now? He would be able to fly in the end of 997 to reach the ships if he was a dragon. Tiger/T-Rex Yamato 300% confirmed.

How does that confirmed anything at all? All Yamato said was they couldnt escape by Sea, nothing said they couldnt or cant fly and nothing has been proven about what they are yet.

I don't think Oda would put a flying character who is trying to run away from the battlefield in a situation they could solve via flight and make them forget their own powers.

Except the fact that Yamato may realise that if they turn into a Giant Dragon it may attract unwanted attention such as their Fathers who im sure theyd much rather avoid noticing them.

Much less conspicuous to sail away in a boat then have a like 70+ foot dragon try flying away.

I said he could have used the dragon form to reach the boats. And we already have 2 dragons, why people want a third one that much? Oda rarely gives many characters the same power.

Because those are devil fruit users.

If Kaido isn't a devil fruit user, then it's fine.

So, a True Dragon, an Akuma Dragon and an Artificial Dragon? I have i feeling i already saw this somewhere else.

If it is currently on any profiles, a CRT should be made to make sure it's known what the profiles will be updated to.

Btw, would a Composite Toaru vs Composite OP work or the verses are way too incompatible to make it work? Restricting some broken things from Toaru obviously.

By Toaru you mean like Accelerator right? Cause if so thats not even a fight.
Accel would obviously be one of the restricteds, no one from OP can kill him. In other words all smurfs restricted, but even without them there are some characters that can still solo One Piece, so probably not a good idea?

Accel would obviously be one of the restricteds, no one from OP can kill him. In other words all smurfs restricted, but even without them there are some characters that can still solo One Piece, so probably not a good idea?
Nah, hell the Toaru character could probably solo simply due to their Intelligence since it would definitely hit Extraordinary Genius.

Nah, hell the Toaru character could probably solo simply due to their Intelligence since it would definitely hit Extraordinary Genius.
LMAO, they would be a supergenius probably, anyway, i will think about it a bit more, i think something like that could still work with the right limitations for both sides or maybe try with another verse.

Worst case scenario, if the other 2 members of the HST get tier 3 (so if someone pops out with tier 3 Naruto), I'm pulling out infinite force blackbeard, infinite sized impel down, infinite creation Cracker and Mont D'Or, Tier 4 Big mom (for holding the sun), and etc.

Agreed, i think the verse does not need to go above H6B actually. What about hax and speed? These parts i think could be better, mainly hax.

But at least Tempest already has a plan to get OP to tier 3.

I think we’ll see some hax from high tier Haki and maybe some awakened DFs.

So I saw a theory on Reddit involving Kaido (and other Mythical Zoans), the idea is that Mythical Zoans dont have a Hybrid form. Now I disagree with it but im curious about your guys’ thoughts on it.

I think we’ll see some hax from high tier Haki and maybe some awakened DFs.

So I saw a theory on Reddit involving Kaido (and other Mythical Zoans), the idea is that Mythical Zoans dont have a Hybrid form. Now I disagree with it but im curious about your guys’ thoughts on it.
Doesn't Marco have a hybrid form?

I believe Marco has simply turned parts of his body into his Phoenix form which I dont know if we consider that a full Hybrid tho I could be wrong.

Back