• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Nine Return To Water Seven

Her DF just stopped her aging. Oda in an SBS showed what adult Sugar looked like and she has some resemblance to Monet.

Yeah Foxy is a POS and I guess ppl do hate filler, but I'm re-reading OP from the beginning and honestly it's such a good wind down from the intensity that was the skypeia arc.

Yeah, people hates that arc because it doesn't help the story at all. People can't bare Foxy at all and hates how Luffy go how Foxy likes instead of just punch him.

I have nothing against that arc. It's good for moments, but even being that "meh" is memorable. Kinda funny when you think how Oda manages to make a so called bad arc so memorable.

Imo One Piece doesn't really have a bad arc per say ( usually just meh at worst) And even arcs I'm not the biggest fan of have stuff that I really love in them.

Calaca Vs said:
Funnily enough it comes from the so reviled Davy Back Fight arc.
But yeah, Afro Luffy is the best of Luffy's forms. Suck that, Snakeman.
Then why is that we're missing Afro Luffy from Luffy's page. He's easily Nightmare luffy < Post Timeskip Luffy <<< G4 Luffy <<<<<< Afro Luffy. Didn't you guys see him in Dressrosa's tournament, wrecking everybody left and right.

85Tyc3n

Oda had to cut Afro Luffy from the story since he wasn't even using 1% of his power during that arc.

Technically is always like that. The official release are the Mondays. The chapters we read is the pirate version.

D. must stand for delicous ( or maybe something else wink)

Good thing Boa won't declare war on the entire Germa Kingdom as long as she dosent know of this kek.

Back