• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Nine Return To Water Seven

KobsterHope07 said:
Js250476 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/LabooBrooks best friend now has a profile.
Why???? What can kind of vs debates we could have for it? Anyways, at that point, Luffy would be 8-A since this encounter happen in the Reverse Mountain Arc which is a part of the Alabasta Saga, not At least High 8-C, so Laboon should have been 8-A.
It happened several chapters before his fight with Crocodile so Luffy isn't necessarily 8-A yet.

lol that video states base Luffy in Wano is superior to gear 4 Luffy in dressrosa, that guy is clueless

The only thing I got from that video is the idea of creating a sandbox with not only the Composite OP character but Toei Luffy as well with that Byrndi World power into consideration.

I wouldn't create it as a page unless there's several differences with the main canon. Just in a sandbox as a joke, same with the Composite OP.

Regarding Laboon, Damage is right. We're scaling the Baroque Works from EBS Luffy. We cannot change the things for Laboon.

I don't see the point on having his profile tho

I agree that Laboon's profile should preferably be deleted.

Monet is city level for being comparable to baby 5 but baby 5 is only small city level, Tashigi and Koby are also affected

Well, now that you've brought it up I'll go through some of the profiles left to be updated to the accepted values and change some of them.

Inb4 Dragon has the most OP Conquerors haki

would be ironic for the usual last usefuel haki in versus to be so OP, makes sense since it is the most hyped haki.

I find funny how in previous years Shanks' CoC was hinted as really strong because it was breaking Shirohige's ship. Now we see the Conqueror Clash in the anime and Shanks pales in comparison.

The Clash between Chinjao and Luffy is nothing compared to the clash between Katakuri and Luffy. If Kaido clashes with Luffy Toei will have a hard work to make it better.

Well here's hoping there Wano adaptation is good. I'd say Tori's gotten better at handling some things. WCI had some things I actually like more then the manga version ( like Sulong Carrot And Snakeman for examples)

There's no discussion. Snakeman in the anime is way better.

The only thing I disliked about the fight is the moment when Katakuri dodged the first punch. They gave Katakuri a dialogue while in the manga he was silent which was far better. The art in the manga was also better than in the anime.

Back