• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Nine Return To Water Seven

I'll update Buggy's profile. The Muggy Ball by itself is 8-B but him tanking it is High 8-C+ with the according standards for the energy people tanks when an explosion engulfs it.

ƒæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæŃæÅ

Three cheers for our man Calaca.

Probably not at the moment. Maybe we'll get more input about him in this arc but right now most of his place in the scaling is unknown so it's worthless.

Well the main feat I remember from him was his torso fought on par with Brook during Punk Hazard.

But yeah it's not mandatory atm.

Yes, he was shown comparable to Brook during Punk Hazard but he lacks other feats.

He was the leader of the nine samurais tho, but that shouldn't necessarily talk about his strength. Otherwise, the one who fought Shutenmaru should have been him instead of Inuarashi.

Was there ever a discussion on how haki is your soul? I haven't been able to keep up with the wiki lately but I'm pretty sure it's confirmed or at the very least heavily implied that haki has spiritual/soul based abilities.

Would affect characters like Law since he manipulates the soul too since Sanji used haki in Nami's body and anyone else using haki to have some type of soul manipulation.

There's no evidence of something like that tho. If someone like Rayleigh comes to say that Haki is the soul's manifestation and power then we'll have say discussion.

He doesn't say a thing about the soul tho. And that's not even the official translation.

Yeah, Rayleigh is clearly referring to things like 'fighting spirit' which doesn't indicate the soul at all.

60 year Bad Future Nami is up to some... interesting activities. Anybody want some of that magical pots she's selling.

I wonder how Oda would draw Robin in the Bad Future

Well not sure man I didn't know if existed will just a bit ago.

I wonder how big Laboon is exactly he is somewhat comparably to Reverse Mountain in size.

Back