• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1117 spoilers

Wait what do you mean? Sanji was running straight at Nusjuro from the direction he was staring at and quite literally yelled to Franky, who could hear him. Sanji just blitzed Nusjuro and deflected his blade.
im saying that bcs he comes from the side and btw im just asking
448234659_1019341196276702_7667948282271277393_n.png

Zoro and Nusjuro's clash didn't seem to be Haō coating to me. Instead it looked like a Buso clash between two people who have Haō, similar to Luffy vs Katakuri and Luffy vs Don Chinjao. This is still very very impressive for both Zoro and Nusjuro.

Yonko tier Haki Zoro 🔥 🔥 we can only go up from here
Yee it’s buso not advanced con haki

Unless Nusjuro has bad hearing, then this is proof he wasn't
sanji-didnt-sneak-attack-nusjuro-v0-kawe08zylswc1.png
Well… Sanji does imply it to be a dirty attack attacking while off guarded since he’s in the middle of his attack on someone else, tho it’s kinda impressive how he was able to jump on top of his blade mid movement

like he wasnt on gaurd and unaware to prepare himself for sanjis attack
He was most likely on guard and just doing that shit the Gorosei do where they will take the full force of an attack then troll you by recovering easily and hitting you (like Saturn did to Kuma and Luffy but easier since Nusjuro wasn't straight up knocked back or knocked down by Sanji)

It's either that or he simply couldn't react to Sanji in time. Would make sense as it was DJ Sanji and by the time he noticed him he was practically already jumping on the sword to knock his brick off

No, Sanji implies it to be a dirty attack because he's beating on a senior citizen
Without the context of Nusjuro being an evil mythical zoan type creature who's hundreds of years old and can regenerate from damage quickly this sounds really scummy of Sanji

Less of Zoro fans more of Sanji downplayers.
Zoro fans can do it too, but like any fandom it's usually just when they're provoked by their "rival" fandom
Like I doubt any sane Zoro fan would say Sanji running up to and kicking V.Nusjuro wasn't at least somewhat impressive and cool, if some Sanji fans (more like wankers though) didn't act stubborn and claim it was a better feat than Zoro clashing with V.Nusjuro, pressuring him hard, then knocking him back.

Zoro fans can do it too, but like any fandom it's usually just when they're provoked by their "rival" fandom
Like I doubt any sane Zoro fan would say Sanji running up to and kicking V.Nusjuro wasn't at least somewhat impressive and cool, if some Sanji fans (more like wankers though) didn't act stubborn and claim it was a better feat than Zoro clashing with V.Nusjuro, pressuring him hard, then knocking him back.
Honestly it's a vicious and annoying cycle of one fandom ******** on the character of the other and then a fierce retaliation. I honestly don't know who started the Zoro vs Sanji feud (probably the Zoro fandom). Like it's annoying realizing that it can be stopped, but the people just fall to the same slandering routine.

Honestly it's a vicious and annoying cycle of one fandom ******** on the character of the other and then a fierce retaliation. I honestly don't know who started the Zoro vs Sanji feud (probably the Zoro fandom). Like it's annoying realizing that it can be stopped, but the people just fall to the same slandering routine.
It's less annoying than the Yonko vs Admiral stuff, at least.

I should specify I meant like, low top tier.
Like equal to or a bit above the Admirals. Something like that
Definitely not on the level of Shanks or Kaido though.
Zoro probably is at the lvl of emperors like Shanks or Kaido in terms of power when using King of Hell Three Sword Style. Like he was implied to be capable of hurting flame on King who’s durability surpasses Kaido and I believe there was also a recent magazine statement that confirmed his King of Hell moves are indeed capable of bypassing lunarian durability.

In terms of pure AP, Zoro is arguably just below Luffy’s Bajrang Gun and Kaido’s Flame Dragon. Like we still haven’t seen Zoro use King of Hell in conjunction with Nine Sword Style in canon yet. So far he has only used that combination in Film Red against Tot Musica.

I mean King of Hell possibly has enough AP to bypass lunarian durability. Lunarian durability surpasses Kaido’s durability. Kaido is emperor lvl so King of Hell would have AP comparable to emperors.

Nine Sword Style was able to match Hybrid Kaido even if it was briefly. And King of Hell is confirmed to be above Nine Sword Style as the pinnacle of Zoro’s current swordsmanship.

So is that really a hot take?

Zoro probably is at the lvl of emperors like Shanks or Kaido in terms of power when using King of Hell Three Sword Style. Like he was implied to be capable of hurting flame on King who’s durability surpasses Kaido and I believe there was also a recent magazine statement that confirmed his King of Hell moves are indeed capable of bypassing lunarian durability.

In terms of pure AP, Zoro is arguably just below Luffy’s Bajrang Gun and Kaido’s Flame Dragon. Like we still haven’t seen Zoro use King of Hell in conjunction with Nine Sword Style in canon yet. So far he has only used that combination in Film Red against Tot Musica.
I could see Ashura with both ACoA and ACoC being a Yonko level move. Wouldn't be crazy.

I mean King of Hell possibly has enough AP to bypass lunarian durability. Lunarian durability surpasses Kaido’s durability. Kaido is emperor lvl so King of Hell would have AP comparable to emperors.
Is it really able to bypass that through raw AP, though? Zoro notably has duraneg, and some people would have me believe he's using that all the time.
Nine Sword Style was able to match Hybrid Kaido even if it was briefly. And King of Hell is confirmed to be above Nine Sword Style as the pinnacle of Zoro’s current swordsmanship.
I don't doubt that KoH, which is at least as strong as Oden would be if that little fella had Hao Infusion, is enough to pressure Kaidou.
So is that really a hot take?
Comparing him to non-drunk Kaidou isn't entirely bad, comparing him to SHANKS is crazy.

I mean I just consider all emperors to be about the same lvl. Never really cared to separate them that much. I just say things like emperor lvl, admiral lvl, etc. and that’s it. I don’t really hyper specify those levels for One Piece.

Emperor lvl is just those characters that are above admiral lvl to me simple as that.

Going by the bottom panel, it seems we still have some more twists coming before this arc ends. I can see that robot (which wasn't destroyed btw) getting back up and Vegapunk's broadcast restarting so he can finish his message.

Back