• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1117 spoilers

WAIT, HOW THE HELL IS GIN ALIVE? Did Sanji cure him with an antidote or something? I thought the poison was bad enough that he was coughing up blood.

-The robot is still in One Piece?
marvel-fan4stic.gif

So both Jinbe and Zoro are staying behind to stop Nusjuro. And Sanji is also there so does this mean we might be getting the Strawhat three commanders vs Nusjuro soon.

Land (Zoro), sea (Jinbe), and air (Sanji)
Out of every pirate group in the world…
This trio is said to be the strongest commanders alive!!!

I wonder what Vegapunk was trying to say just before he got cut off ... maybe "mole"? but that doesn't make sense because the "D" clan is not really an organized group

Seems like both Zoro and Nusjuro recognized each other's Kitetsu blades.

I wonder if the flames in the clash are actual flames, are Nusjuro's ice stuff, or maybe Haki related (Enma unleashed clash 👀).

I wonder if the flames in the clash are actual flames, are Nusjuro's ice stuff, or maybe Haki related (Enma unleashed clash 👀).
Also seems like Zoro pulled out a new variation of Rashomon.

Also, I've been seeing a lot of peeps on Twitter trying to compare Zoro vs Nusjuro and Sanji vs Nusjuro and basically crap on one another when for me the clashes kinda excel at different things. Sanji's clash shows off his speed quite well while Zoro's clash showed off his brute strength. Sanji's clash stopped Nusjuro's swing while Zoro was able to stop a seemingly more ferocious swing from Nusjuro and they even pushed each other away, and Nusjuro was able to spot Zoro at the last second and clash with him while he never noticed Sanji when Sanji attacked him.

Basically each clash highlighted each of their special strengths, Zoro's power and Sanji's speed, and each clash has it's own strengths (The sheer speed and acrobatics of Sanji and the raw ferocity and power of Zoro). Jinbe did help, but I doubt his throw actually made a major power contribution to the clash and was there to help Zoro reach Nusjuro quickly.

Against Zoro he used one hand against Sanji he used two
So Base Sanji > Two Sword Armament Zoro 🗿.

I say more ferocious cause of the Haki and Fire/Ice spewing out, not trying to downplay Sanji.

Zoro is not very good at instantaneously covering large distances (something Sanji excels at) ... Jimbe throwing Zoro is very reminiscent of Orlumbus throwing him back in Dressrosa
Ye, Zoro has great short ranged speed, but his long distance speed is not that good outside of his flying slashes.

Hope it would be the blue flames Zoro used against Ryuma or something

Or maybe blue plus green flames with the combination of Zoro green haki would be cool

Peak chapter chapter for sure, got to see a lot of things

-great that doll has confirmed armament haki now and actually did something, great to see a female marine actually capable of doing something, especially with haki.

-alot of ppl shat on sanji with the whole "bite diff" thing, but we literally see him completely fine here, like hes just waiting for luffy

-don krieg and gin being back was really cool to see, personally im not expecting anything too crazy from them cuz i think its mainly an easter egg.

Zoro and Nusjuro's clash didn't seem to be Haō coating to me. Instead it looked like a Buso clash between two people who have Haō, similar to Luffy vs Katakuri and Luffy vs Don Chinjao. This is still very very impressive for both Zoro and Nusjuro.

Yonko tier Haki Zoro 🔥 🔥 we can only go up from here

like he wasnt on gaurd and unaware to prepare himself for sanjis attack
Wait what do you mean? Sanji was running straight at Nusjuro from the direction he was staring at and quite literally yelled to Franky, who could hear him. Sanji just blitzed Nusjuro and deflected his blade.

Back