• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1079: Early Leaks and Spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda in chapter breaks be like
IcQhu9w.jpg

We need behive island size calc for no reason in particular
damn it, i was just about to say that...

though looking at it from old panels, it doesnt look that big

but yeh if theres a way to calc beehive that would be interesting

an outcome that makes sense and doesnt resort to "old man dies" trope is either garp takes koby and runs away or he teams up with law

ok so apparently garp just destroys buildings and not the entire island, tho apparently we get new devil fruit reveals from both BB pirates as well as sword marines, also Tsurus granddaughter

I prepared like 15 scans and translations for said scans about Mihawk and Shanks to troll people who think Shanks is stronger, so I'm safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back