• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1070: "The Strongest Form of Humanity" (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over the white whip panels and how low detailed Luffy's face gets during the spin lmao
Kizaru calling every warship in makes it sound like a buster call's about to happen.
Yeah, I was thinking Kizaru was coming with a Buster Call too.

If that's what it is, Robin's reaction to it will be interesting

A single clash is too little IMO and should not be used for scaling

He didn't hurt G5 Luffy at all
This
In fact the only time he ever landed an attack was on a character that technically isn't 6-A and the dude was still standing afterwards.
I think Lucci should have all of his stats downgraded besides his durability.

He couldn't even tag Luffy so what's the point in saying that
@RoyGundam claimed Lucci failed to hurt Luffy, which never happened. Failing to hit and hurt are two different things that involve two different stats, and ultimately makes his claim that he was using as counter-evidence to Lucci scaling in AP to the clash from last chapter false.

@RoyGundam claimed Lucci failed to hurt Luffy, which never happened. Failing to hit and hurt are two different things that involve two different stats, and ultimately makes his claim that he was using as counter-evidence to Lucci scaling in AP to the clash from last chapter false.
He still doesn't scale to any of Luffy's stats. At most his Durability is possibly 6-A.

He scales in AP, Speed & Durability as was covered in the last thread. Idk where you're getting 6-A ratings from.
What?
1: He never hit Luffy, and only hit him in an Armament clash where Luffy was barely even using any fruit powers, and I don't think we have any evidence of that being H6A.
2: I've said it many times before, but he literally hasn't hit Luffy once, and even when he did land an attack on someone it wasn't Luffy and that person still saw it coming despite him using Soru to amp his speed.
3: Durability is kind of fair I'll give you that but everything else I seriously doubt.

1: He never hit Luffy, and only hit him in an Armament clash where Luffy was barely even using any fruit powers, and I don't think we have any evidence of that being H6A.
2: I've said it many times before, but he literally hasn't hit Luffy once, and even when he did land an attack on someone it wasn't Luffy and that person still saw it coming despite him using Soru to amp his speed.
3: Durability is kind of fair I'll give you that but everything else I seriously doubt.
1. Luffy and Lucci's clash and it's scaling was already covered in the scaling thread, I won't derail this chapter thread by discussing it further when it has no real relevance on what happened in this chapter.
2. Lucci during this entire fight has only attempted to hit Luffy twice, first time Luffy dodged his hits and the second time they clashed. Both times happened in the last chapter and like I responded in point one I won't derail this thread by re-discussing events that happened last chapter that are already applied.

All this chapter provided regarding Lucci's scaling was further justification for his durability and speed; as he was able to dodge and counter Luffy's attacks.

Let's just drop this.
I could and would make a CRT but I already know that's just gonna get rejected so no point in arguing

Yeah but he had ample time to do that seeing as Luffy was just stationary waiting for him to go into his mouth and decided to chomp when Lucci saw him

What? No, Luffy popped out from the ground with his mouth open, and two panels later chomped down. It's clearly an attack that Lucci reacted in time. By this logic than Luffy is slower than Kaido since he failed to dodge Zoan Kaido's chomp in Gear 4th.

Lucci literally saw him and said " Straw Hat!? " and jumped out of the way.
It's literally just a big mouth in front of him it's not hard to dodge.

Luffy and Lucci's clash and it's scaling was already covered in the scaling thread, I won't derail this chapter thread by discussing it further when it has no real relevance on what happened in this chapter.
Really shouldn't be scaling people off clashes now. What's next? Are we scaling Marineford Crocodile to High 6A? He did clash against Mihawk after all

Doesn't change the argument. There is no evidence of Lucci hurting Luffy

Yeah I don't think that clash should be used to scale Lucci for everything. Especially when Lucci failed to hit Luffy and couldn't dodge most of his attacks.

Doesn't change the argument. There is no evidence of Lucci hurting Luffy
Actually it completely invalidates your original claim, your argument about Lucci not scaling because he didn't hit Luffy (thus the reason for no evidence of him hurting Luffy) isn't valid either in regards to AP scaling either as clashing is a completely valid method of scaling used on countless other OP and other verse profiles.
Well maybe you shouldn't be so transparently contradictory then
I'm not?

We've been scaling characters off clashes forever now, even if no damage was done.

Mihawk vs. Vista or Ace vs. Aokiji for example

Wanting to change this now because of how certain people feel about Lucci is ridiculous. And no he shouldn't lose his High 6A AP rating

Whoa whoa whoa there, don't need to be suddenly being a douchebag like that
To be fair Eminiteable is being a little biased here.
He's using one little clash to make a profile while everything else suggests that that clash was probably just an outlier.
Every other time, Lucci either failed to hit Luffy or failed to react to his attacks in time.
Even in the CRT for it they were blatantly ignoring and pushing aside my counter arguments as to why Lucci isn't H6A so yeah, I think this is probably just being added out of bias and spite and should be removed, we practically have no evidence for it anyway.

We've been scaling characters off clashes forever now, even if no damage was done.

Wanting to change this now because of how certain people feel about Lucci is ridiculous. And no he shouldn't lose his High 6A AP rating
I have always thought that it's a bad idea, because then you have to scale Marineford Crocodile to Mihawk as well

Bro, no body is changing it because of how we feel about Lucci. We are not the ones trying to make a whole PROFILE out of one measly clash.
It's not a bad thing to question the stats on a profile if they're based off one sketchy metric, especially if it's countered by other feats from the same chapters.

Counterpoint: You wait for Lucci to hurt someone that would give him H6-A. I think it is inevitable that he will have a serious fight against either Zoro or Sanji, and that will have the necessary feats

What's the hurry?
That's not a counterpoint at all, you're literally just invalidating the clash and proposing that you can only scale to High 6-A if you hurt someone on that level, I don't need to wait for anything when the clash is a completely valid method of scaling as I and others explained in the scaling thread.

There's no hurry, it's just pointless to wait unless you're implying the feats present aren't valid scaling, and him hypothetically fighting Sanji or Zoro would just get added on as another justification for his scaling.

Pretty sure the same "H6A Lucci" couldn't knock out Sentomaru or even keep him on his knees with his attack.
So again, the clash is likely an outlier considering the anti feats he has.

Bro, no body is changing it because of how we feel about Lucci. We are not the ones trying to make a whole PROFILE out of one measly clash.
It's not a bad thing to question the stats on a profile if they're based off one sketchy metric, especially if it's countered by other feats from the same chapters.
Well, you better start questioning a lot of profiles on this Wiki since multiple characters have gotten profiles out of one measly clash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back