• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1069: "All things are brought into this world with hope" (Official Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then, Awakened Zoan fight here we go!

And it seems that it's going to be a tom and Jerry like fight, and Lucci becomes afraid of Luffy and gets KO'd for a while, but gets back up thanks to Awakening Regen.

Also potential DF lore!

I mean, even I knew he didn't stand a chance against G5.

Oda did him dirty, could've at least shown him making Base Luffy w/Hao struggle or something.

Okay first of all, let's not whine about Akainu holding back Kizaru. First Kizaru was being stupid and overtly cocky by suggesting that he could try and solo 2 Emperors and their entire crew which even if you're a diehard Admiral fanboy you gotta admit NONE of the Admirals would win that. Now he's trying to fight Luffy and- well- this meme explains it pretty well.
Lucci deserves to be treated badly. He's cruel totalitarian scum.
Oh yeah, and I hope that he might actually die this time, but to the hands of Jinbe because Luffy is clearly busy and I think him going into G5 shows that he just wants to stomp Lucci so he can go. Remember, they DO have to take Bonney up and meet Vegapunk at the top of the lab. And it'd correlate to Jinbe's fight with Who's Who since he bragged about being a prodigy on the level of Lucci.

Okay first of all, let's not whine about Akainu holding back Kizaru. First Kizaru was being stupid and overtly cocky by suggesting that he could try and solo 2 Emperors and their entire crew which even if you're a diehard Admiral fanboy you gotta admit NONE of the Admirals would win that. Now he's trying to fight Luffy and- well- this meme explains it pretty well.
Hybrid Kaido+BM with 3 Homies>=Old Admiral Trio. Kizaru got really high that day...

LUCCIIII!! Lucci don't fight him
Your awakening won't make a difference he's an actual god lUCCI NOOO
car.png

His performance pre timeskip definitely had his arrogance up. I think he trained extra-extra hard (hence the awakening) and thought he might be even but edges out via awakening, but..
Yeaaaaah

But why did Oda have to make Luffy immediately go G5?

Like srsly.

Now all we can hope for is something like Lucci damaging a Seraphim or something.
I wouldn't be surprised if Lucci pulled out his awakening first and then Luffy decided to copy him and pull out his awakening as well lol. Sort of like a "Oh you can go Super Saiyan? Me too!"

Besides, we haven't seen the fight yet, so who knows how it went. Maybe Lucci landed a blow?

I was over at Worstgen and according to Redon some of the spoilers are fake (I shouldn't be surprised at this point).

And Un-Amed said they got the earlier info about Kizaru and Akainu wrong. Kizaru actually did get permission from Akainu to go to Egghead.

Last edited:
I was over at Worstgen and according to Redon some of the spoilers are fake (I shouldn't be surprised at this point).

And Un-Amed said they got the earlier info about Kizaru and Akainu wrong. Kizaru actually did get permission from Akainu to go to Egghead.
not fake, just unaccurate. Though that might mean that no tom and jerry fight style ain't really how it went :(

Some spoilers got corrected, Kizaru heading to egghead means the actual main fight might be kizaru vs Luffy.
OR---
runback
I really want to see Zoro vs Kizaru ... It will be a nice parallel to Ben Beckman and I feel like Kizaru is consistently being shown to be Akainu's right hand man as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back