• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Beginning of Timeskip Sanji Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
First of all

This should be in his 2nd post timeskip key, not his first, since he never shows anything above basic armament haki in his first key

Secondly
Large Mountain level+ with Diable Jambe (Doflamingo complimented the power of his Diable Jambe, while he said Luffy's Eagle Bazooka was weak)
This is for his barrage attack, not his regular DJ strikes.

Third
At least Relativistic+ (Got in between the fight of Jinbe and Gear 2nd Luffy. Matched Vergo and at one point out-maneuvered him in a skirmish)
The first one

He never out-maneuvered him in their fight in base, specifically only with DJ, but never in base.
Also Vergo scales to him, so remove that out of his justification.

Fourth
Apparently throughout the wiki and mainly from me, Sanji has this justification on his Busoshoku Haki potency in any thread

FMI Luffy​

Luffy's Haki wasn't good against sharp objects.

Whole Cake Island​

Sanji can slightly block off a bladed attack from Judge with his Haki, something Luffy couldn't do with Hody.
This is bullshit
This isn't a Haki factor. People without Haki can block bladed attacks, does that mean it requires Haki now?
That inputs a random NLF where you need Haki, or superior Haki rather, in order to block bladed attacks
It just means Sanji's more durable

On top of that, I don't think I need to explain why a small part of a blade on a leg and a plethora of teeth on a small area of an arm is the same thing
Hody bit Luffy with his razor sharp teeth. Judge smacked Sanji with a blade.

Piercing via biting and slashing are 2 completely different things

Sanji's buso potency will scale to baseline, that random justification is bs

This'd be changed into

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Could match attacks from Vergo, who could slightly crack his leg), higher with Diable Jambe, Large Mountain level+ with barrage attacks (Doflamingo complimented the power of his Poêle à Frire: Spectre, while he said Luffy's Eagle Bazooka was weak)

At least Relativistic+ (Got in between the fight of Jinbe and Gear 2nd Luffy)

Last edited:
I wanna add something else too

Apparently throughout the wiki and mainly from me, Sanji has this justification on his Busoshoku Haki potency in any thread

FMI Luffy​

Luffy's Haki wasn't good against sharp objects.

Whole Cake Island​

Sanji can slightly block off a bladed attack from Judge with his Haki, something Luffy couldn't do with Hody.

This is bullshit

This isn't a Haki factor. People without Haki can block bladed attacks, does that mean it requires Haki now?

That inputs a random NLF where you need Haki, or superior Haki rather, in order to block bladed attacks

On top of that, I don't think I need to explain why a small part of a blade on a leg and a plethora of teeth on a small area of an arm is the same thing

He never out-maneuvered him in their fight in base
Read the fight?
Screen_Shot_2022-12-15_at_8.00.48_PM.png

Easy agree.
Speaking of Sanji vs Judge, he got electricity resistance for not getting zapped by the electro-magnetic spear. But Sanji was noted to be using haki previously in that fight & other haki users have blocked electric based attacks so would that be a resistance for armament rather than just him?

Easy agree.
Speaking of Sanji vs Judge, he got electricity resistance for not getting zapped by the electro-magnetic spear. But Sanji was noted to be using haki previously in that fight & other haki users have blocked electric based attacks so would that be a resistance for armament rather than just him?
not rly, its not something easily identifiable as haki

Fourth

This is bullshit

Hody bit Luffy with his razor sharp teeth. Judge smacked Sanji with a blade.

Piercing via biting and slashing are 2 completely different things

This'd be changed into

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Could match attacks from Vergo, who could slightly crack his leg), higher with Diable Jambe, Large Mountain level+ with barrage attacks (Doflamingo complimented the power of his Poêle à Frire: Spectre, while he said Luffy's Eagle Bazooka was weak)

At least Relativistic+ (Got in between the fight of Jinbe and Gear 2nd Luffy)
This argument is so ass what the hell.
Haki increases Durability. Suffice to say.. Someone's Haki not being good enough to increase their durability to the point of blocking a sharp attack, and someone's Haki being good enough to block a sharp attack, leads to the latter person's Haki being better.
So yeah, Sanji being more durable literally means he's got better Haki, lmfao.
It's like, by your logic, Blackbeard blocking a mountain slashing attack with one arm and Armament Haki doesn't make his Haki better than FMI Luffy either, which is also silly.

Haki increases Durability. Suffice to say.. Someone's Haki not being good enough to increase their durability to the point of blocking a sharp attack, and someone's Haki being good enough to block a sharp attack, leads to the latter person's Haki being better.
This is not the damn point

There are people without any type of Haki who are more durable than Haki users. The same would apply here.
So yeah, Sanji being more durable literally means he's got better Haki, lmfao.
It would mean he's more durable, it doesn't mean his Haki is stronger

If Sanji's base is a ******* 400 and Luffy's base is a 100, Luffy's Haki can add on 299 and still be inferior to Sanji's base dura even before he uses Haki to block
It's like, by your logic, Blackbeard blocking a mountain slashing attack with one arm and Armament Haki doesn't make his Haki better than FMI Luffy either, which is also silly.
It doesn't, because his base durability already scales above that

There are people without any type of Haki who are more durable than Haki users. The same would apply here.

If Sanji's base is a ******* 400 and Luffy's base is a 100, Luffy's Haki can add on 299 and still be inferior to Sanji's base dura even before he uses Haki to block
Agree 100% with this.

Yay

Anyone else have an issue with something 2 staff accepted before I add it?

This is not the damn point

It doesn't, because his base durability already scales above that
Okay I'm sorry but I can't let that shit slide man.
What proof do we even have that he's more durable than Luffy in his base at that key? Is there a statement about it? A feat?
Also, Judge doesn't even talk about his natural durability either, he specifically talks about the fact that he's using Haki there.
But I guess he was talking out of his ass there, because "HaKi DoEsN't AdD dUrAbILiTy".
Even though Luffy him self says that good Armament can block even blades.. Again.. That is a durability feat.

Okay I'm sorry but I can't let that shit slide man.
What proof do we even have that he's more durable than Luffy in his base at that key? Is there a statement about it? A feat?
Also, Judge doesn't even talk about his natural durability either, he specifically talks about the fact that he's using Haki there.
But I guess he was talking out of his ass there, because "HaKi DoEsN't AdD dUrAbILiTy".
Who the **** says Haki doesn't add durability

Idk if you just refuse to read or if you can't comprehend ******* arguments

Haki adds durability.
The growth in durability isn't by default assumed to be because of ******* Haki

Like i'm actually sick and tired of you misinterpreting every time I press a key on my keyboard cause you fail to understand simple english, then you stand by it like a dumbass
Hell, even beyond the Lucci statement, there's still others like you saying Armament doesn't amp Durability.

I'm sick of it

Nobody said it doesn't amp durability. It's come to the point where I'm actually convinced that you can't read

"Show proof" I don't ******* have to.

There is no reason in hell why the **** we have to just assume he has better Haki because of a feat not even close to the shit that hurt Luffy

Even though Luffy him self says that good Armament can block even blades.. Again.. That is a durability feat.
NOBODY SAID IT'S NOT A ******* DURABILITY FEAT

WE SAID IT'S NOT A HAKI SUPERIORITY FEAT

Get out this thread like you said you would

Who the **** says Haki doesn't add durability

Idk if you just refuse to read or if you can't comprehend ******* arguments

Haki adds durability.
The growth in durability isn't by default assumed to be because of ******* Haki

Like i'm actually sick and tired of you misinterpreting every time I press a key on my keyboard cause you fail to understand simple english, then you stand by it like a dumbass

I'm sick of it

Nobody said it doesn't amp durability. It's come to the point where I'm actually convinced that you can't read

"Show proof" I don't ******* have to.

There is no reason in hell why the **** we have to just assume he has better Haki because of a feat not even close to the shit that hurt Luffy

NOBODY SAID IT'S NOT A ******* DURABILITY FEAT

WE SAID IT'S NOT A HAKI SUPERIORITY FEAT

Get out this thread like you said you would
First of all, calm the **** down. It ain't like I beat your dog to death in front of you, aight?
Second of all, it is definitely a superior Haki feat.
Luffy used Armament to enhance his Durability against a sharp object, didn't work.
Sanji used Armament to enhance his Durability against a sharp object, it worked.
It's easy to say that Sanji's Armament > Luffy's.
So stop bitching and moaning because I happen to disagree with your proposals, it doesn't make you any better than me.

Luffy used Armament to enhance his Durability against a sharp object, didn't work.
Sanji used Armament to enhance his Durability against a sharp object, it worked.
It's easy to say that Sanji's Armament > Luffy's.
If Luffy tried to use armament against a planet level attack, and failed
And Sanji used armament against a wall level attack, and succeeded

Would Sanji's armament scale higher that Luffy's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back