• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Sanji's Enhanced Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanji's speed section on his profile would look like this:

At least FTL (Moved this fast), higher attack speed with Diable Jambe, FTL+ with his enhanced speed (Moved faster than Hybrid Queen could see, who at first believed he was invisible), far higher with Ifrit Jambe (Utilizes both his enhanced speed and Diable Jambe. Landed 10 consecutive hits on Hybrid Queen without him able to respond)

Sanji is the only character who scales to this right now, so his profile is the only one effected by this.

Don't we normally need a statement or a calc to assume lightspeed reactions from Queen for this calc?

Yeah, the attack is lightspeed, but Queen isn't using the attack in this scan. And unless he has a statement of being lightspeed himself or having the reactions, we'd have to calculate an instance of him reacting to his attack in order to give him lightspeed reactions. Unless there's another reason.

I think he's claiming that because Henry Blazer is light speed, Queen's imitation of it must be light speed too.
Kind of an association fallacy but I don't really give a shit.

Yeah. It is an association fallacy.

Henry Blazer being a lightspeed attack that Niji can use (which works entirely differently to Queen extending his neck) doesn't prove that Henry Queen is a lightspeed attack too.

Sanji's speed section on his profile would look like this:

Sanji is the only character who scales to this right now, so his profile is the only one effected by this.
Also:
One: Queen doesn't really need to react to this movement, he's just moving in a straight line at Sanji.
I could get if it was like Kuro using that Soru-like technique and cutting everything because he can't comprehend the speeds he's moving at, but this is just him lunging at Sanji in a very straightforward manner.
Kind of hard to word but I think you get the point.
Two: Sanji couldn't react to the attack in time, we see the little spark next to him indicating he sees it coming but he doesn't even attempt to block or anything, so it was likely a blitz.
Three:
Kind of an association fallacy

Henry Queen = Henry Blazer = LS
I don't think we really need to say Henry Queen ain't LS, only point of contention should be the reactions
It's just an imitation.
Just like you wouldn't say Yamato's Thunder Bagua is the exact same in speed, AP, etc. to Kaidou's, you shouldn't say Henry Queen = Henry Blazer in speed.

Yeah. It is an association fallacy.

Henry Blazer being a lightspeed attack that Niji can use (which works entirely differently to Queen extending his neck) doesn't prove that Henry Queen is a lightspeed attack too.
Then why did you accept it as such...

The lightning and niji himself moves at the speed of light through science (that's literally niji's main ability), how would it work entirely differently if he replicated that with science?

him moving differently doesn't change that

Then why did you accept it as such...

The lightning and niji himself moves at the speed of light through science (that's literally niji's main ability), how would it work entirely differently if he replicated that with science?

him moving differently doesn't change that
Because he never says they're exact replicas.

I'm just correcting you when said I accepted Queen having a lightspeed attack through that.
Ok, Sure but how isn't it light speed through that if that's niji's ability with science?

That is what queen researched and replicated which is what you accepted, if you disagree with the speed then you're disagreeing with queen having niji's abilities

Queen saying that he replicated it means that he made the ability in the same way
He just uses it differently

Just like how Ichiji's main ability is to shoot lasers but he usually runs while doing so, Queen's lasers are the same

Niji's ability is just to move at lightspeed, Queen's is the same except he doesn't run around slashing ppl, but his neck still moves at LS

Niji's ability is just to move at lightspeed, Queen's is the same except he doesn't run around slashing ppl, but his neck still moves at LS
I wouldn't say that Niji's ability to just to move at lightspeed. I'd say it's more controlling electricity in combat.

Queen does the same thing via electrocuting Sanji with his attack. That's what I'd consider to be the ability they share there.

I wouldn't say that Niji's ability to just to move at lightspeed. I'd say it's more controlling electricity in combat.

Queen does the same thing via electrocuting Sanji with his attack. That's what I'd consider to be the ability they share there.
Niji's regular ability is to utilize lightning. His Henry Blazer's point is to move at lightspeed and he uses his sword to aid that

Are you kidding me?

That's just him flashing back to his brother's abilities. He's realizing that Queen is using Niji's electricity powers. It's not proof that Queen headbutted him at lightspeed.

That's not anyone flashing back to anything. That's Oda showing us what abilities Queen was using.
It doesn't prove Queen is moving at lightspeed in that scene. Using the same ability does not mean it is being used the same way. I am against this CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back