• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Sanji's Enhanced Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why you're acting like this is new information.

This CRT is going off what is accepted in the profiles. If you want to change said profile, you have to make a separate thread.

Don't derail my thread.
I'm not derailing your thread. I am voting against your thread based on the information I have available to me.

You're voting against my thread based on information that is contradicted by what is accepted on the profiles. If you want your vote to be valid, make a thread to change the profiles.

Otherwise, your vote is useless.
I'll make a separate thread to get that removed, but I have no obligation to vote in favor of a thread that I believe is based on incorrect information.

The profiles are not set in stone you know; we aren't compelled to only go by what happens to currently be on the profiles already when casting our votes.

I'll make a separate thread to get that removed, but I have no obligation to vote in favor of a thread that I believe is based on incorrect information.
I never asked you to vote in favor of anything. I never asked you to vote in the first place.

All I'm saying is that if your vote is based on something that we don't accept on the wiki, then it isn't a valid vote.

Again, make a CRT.

I never asked you to vote in favor of anything. I never asked you to vote in the first place.

All I'm saying is that if your vote is based on something that we don't accept on the wiki, then it isn't a valid vote.

Again, make a CRT.
I can't find anything about that in the Discussion Rules.

You're acting like our profiles can't be incorrect.

Damage,

This is the forum for the wiki. We argue and debate based on our profiles on the wiki. If your argument is based on something that is not reflected on the profiles, then it is not valid.

As a staff you should know this.
Again, the profiles are not objective truth. Our votes are not limited by what happens to be on the profiles at any particular moment. Otherwise we'd never be able to make changes to the profiles, or prevent more erroneous information from being added to the profiles based on already incorrect information.

I wouldn't say that Niji's ability to just to move at lightspeed. I'd say it's more controlling electricity in combat.

Queen does the same thing via electrocuting Sanji with his attack. That's what I'd consider to be the ability they share there.
yes... And which is light speed via science

This is the title of niji's vivrecard... The main thing about him
「科学が生んだ光速の雷撃!」 → 「科学が生んだ光速の電撃!」

"Science's lightning strike at the speed of light!" → Science has created a lightning strike at the speed of light!
Which is the science queen researched and replicated

Damage is a certified goofball but I do kind of agree with him on this.
Besides, Queen's making very straightforward movement, I don't see why he'd really have to react to his movement because he's just moving in a straight line at Sanji.
"But he stopped him self from hitting the wall" His neck may not extend that far, for one, for two it's probably not that hard for him to know when to stop stretching, the moment he hits Sanji is the moment he can stop stretching his neck.

Damage is disagreeing even though it fit site standards and was accepted on a previous thread. For this to be disagreed on from Damage's specific point of view, the previous accepted CRT that validates Henry Queen needs to first be debunked in a separate CRT otherwise his vote is straight up null and void.

I agree with the proposals and the calc.

Last edited:
Damage is disagreeing even though it fit site standards and was accepted on a previous thread. For this to be disagreed on from Damage's specific point of view, the previous accepted CRT that validates Henry Queen needs to first be debunked in a separate CRT otherwise his vote is straight up null and void.

I agree with the proposals and the calc.
I don't think that's an established rule on the wiki at all.

You should also take note that nowhere in the OP of that previous CRT was Queen's speed mentioned at all. There was no explicit proposal for Queen to get that speed.

I will comment on this thread later. Some of the arguments proposed by Damage and TMM are incorrect in my opinion, and I want to address them.

You should also take note that nowhere in the OP of that previous CRT was Queen's speed mentioned at all. There was no explicit proposal for Queen to get that speed.
That's an attempt at a technicality.
If he replicated Henry Blazer, a confirmed and supported Light Speed technique which grants the character who originally used it LS perception for reacting to it, then Queen falls under those same rules.

That's an attempt at a technicality.
If he replicated Henry Blazer, a confirmed and supported Light Speed technique which grants the character who originally used it LS perception for reacting to it, then Queen falls under those same rules.
I don't think it is. The previous thread was an "Ability Addition" thread. Changing Queen's statistics wasn't part of the OP or the sandbox.

As far as i know the reason which this kind of calc about blitzing was supported and accepted it was on basis of actual statements of light speed perception, but now this is really becoming ridiculous, Luffy got accepted because of the "too slow" and now there isnt even a need for any of that, for me this seems like this is forcing too much and soon enough there will be calcs like this just for characters like Basil who barely even reacted to Kizaru.
There should be placed rules on this otherwise this will lead to a ton of outliers.

If you want me to tackle the calc itself with the assumption that Queen really is headbutting at lightspeed;

Timeframe: Queen can react to his own Henry Queen, which moves at lightspeed, and it moves to a comparable size than his body height

We don't see any reactions from Queen here; there is no sign that he intentionally stopped his own movement the very instant that he struck Sanji.

And it does seem extremely weird for an FTL+ Sanji (who you'd expect would have reactions that fast too, right?) to be hit by a lightspeed attack that he can plainly see coming at him. Sanji can move over twelve times faster than Queen, but couldn't move a couple meters out of the way while Queen's head was travelling 6+ meters towards him?

As far as i know the reason which this kind of calc about blitzing was supported and accepted it was on basis of actual statements of light speed perception, but now this is really becoming ridiculous, Luffy got accepted because of the "too slow" and now there isnt even a need for any of that, for me this seems like this is forcing too much and soon enough there will be calcs like this just for characters like Basil who barely even reacted to Kizaru.
There should be placed rules on this otherwise this will lead to a ton of outliers.
You're misunderstanding what is being calced entirely.

Bro ain’t ever commenting
Stare.png

If you want me to tackle the calc itself with the assumption that Queen really is headbutting at lightspeed;

We don't see any reactions from Queen here; there is no sign that he intentionally stopped his own movement the very instant that he struck Sanji.

And it does seem extremely weird for an FTL+ Sanji (who you'd expect would have reactions that fast too, right?) to be hit by a lightspeed attack that he can plainly see coming at him. Sanji can move over twelve times faster than Queen, but couldn't move a couple meters out of the way while Queen's head was travelling 6+ meters towards him?
true-kramer.gif

I will comment on this thread later. Some of the arguments proposed by Damage and TMM are incorrect in my opinion, and I want to address them.
You don't have to, I don't really give a singular **** whether or not this gets accepted (I don't think it'd change much), I just don't think it's right.

I will say since I'm the one who started all of this, I figured the reason why the calc might not be useable was because we try to be strict about giving out stuff like lightspeed reactions to help keep speed from getting out of control. So we normally only award them when statements are given, and having lightspeed attack isn't enough to then assume a character has lightspeed reactions in regards to calcing. If I'm wrong on that front, apologies for starting all of this, I just thought the standards were different.

I will say since I'm the one who started all of this, I figured the reason why the calc might not be useable was because we try to be strict about giving out stuff like lightspeed reactions to help keep speed from getting out of control. So we normally only award them when statements are given, and having lightspeed attack isn't enough to then assume a character has lightspeed reactions in regards to calcing. If I'm wrong on that front, apologies for starting all of this, I just thought the standards were different.
"Too Slow"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back