• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: Awakened Lucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no world where Lucci doesn't scale to AT LEAST un-amped G5. He took an awakened environment blow and clashed with buso G5. Even if Luffy ALLOWED that clash to happen, he still put in the effort to swing his fist at Lucci's own. Unless he's doing love taps, in which case why go BUSO at all.

So you're saying Lucci is comparable to Kaidou
I would think you're joking but at this point I'm not sure.
Everyone in H6A is comparable, that's a fact, or do you think Kaido is 5x everyone else in the series or something like that? If he was that stronger he'd have one shot all of the scabbards who are barely at Jack's level for most of them.

There's no world where Lucci doesn't scale to AT LEAST un-amped G5. He took an awakened environment blow and clashed with buso G5. Even if Luffy ALLOWED that clash to happen, he still put in the effort to swing his fist at Lucci's own. Unless he's doing love taps, in which case why go BUSO at all.
Eh.
Way I see it, he WAS still blown away by the attack and seemed to cough a bit of blood.
But even Garp will use Haki on people who are practically fodder to him, i.e knocking Marco's lights out with normal Armament.

Everyone in H6A is comparable, that's a fact, or do you think Kaido is 5x everyone else in the series or something like that? If he was that stronger he'd have one shot all of the scabbards who are barely at Jack's level for most of them.
Lucci simply isn't as strong as Kaidou.
If you simply take narrative into account, then it makes no sense for Lucci to even be able to touch him.

Last edited:
Eh.
Way I see it, he WAS still blown away by the attack and seemed to cough a bit of blood.
But even Garp will use Haki on people who are practically fodder to him, i.e knocking Marco's lights out with normal Armament.
Both him and Luffy were sent flying back from their clash is the thing.
Even if Luffy's still messing with him and Hao infusion is THAT big of a gap if involved, that still puts Lucci at a reasonable level compared to Zoan Kaido/Above scabbards

Both him and Luffy were sent flying back from their clash is the thing.
Even if Luffy's still messing with him and Hao infusion is THAT big of a gap if involved, that still puts Lucci at a reasonable level compared to Zoan Kaido/Above scabbards
I can see him being above some Scabbards, but not really comparable to Zoan Kaidou.
I'm just wondering what's Vista's scaling for his clash with Mihawk if Luffy's brief clash with Lucci gets this much gas though..

I can see him being above some Scabbards, but not really comparable to Zoan Kaidou.
If he's above the scabbards then he scales to H6A- that's kind of the whole point of this CRT.
I'm just wondering what's Vista's scaling for his clash with Mihawk if Luffy's brief clash with Lucci gets this much gas though..
Vista's clash is noted in his justification.
But also unlike Vista/Mihawk this clash shows the two using buso and creating the sparks. It's probably because we weren't meant to see it pre-ts that we didn't, but Lucci clashing with Luffy has an even better scaling justification since Luffy still opted to use armament against him

XDragonir made the point earlier that awakened attacks are generally far stronger too.
Doflamingo using the environment hits far harder than his regular strings.
Katakuri is the same.
Luffy's Mogura pistol likely scales over a regular G5 Pistol, and Lucci still took that.

I'm not sure about him scaling to Luffy's LS, but since G5 is "one form that does all" and can carry the weight of bajrang gun, then Lucci clashing with him should scale LS too. (Vista's LS scales to Mihawk for the same reason)

If he's above the scabbards then he scales to H6A- that's kind of the whole point of this CRT.
I was talking about matchups but I should stop doing that.
Vista's clash is noted in his justification.
But also unlike Vista/Mihawk this clash shows the two using buso and creating the sparks. It's probably because we weren't meant to see it pre-ts that we didn't, but Lucci clashing with Luffy has an even better scaling justification since Luffy still opted to use armament against him
I see it as him seeing Lucci use Armament and thus he does it too out of spite. Could be wrong though.

Lucci simply isn't as strong as Kaidou.
If you simply take narrative into example, then it makes no sense for Lucci to even be able to touch him.
Killer of all people was able to damage Kaido, i guess the actual narrative throughout Wano that it's harder to defeat an Yonkou than it is to just match them 1:1 for a few strikes (like Lucci is doing) didn't get to you yet.

No problem man, everyone has their time (y)

Killer of all people was able to damage Kaido, i guess the actual narrative throughout Wano that it's harder to defeat an Yonkou than it is to just match them 1:1 for a few strikes (like Lucci is doing) didn't get to you yet.

No problem man, everyone has their time (y)
The copium is so strong it's got this man thinking Lucci hit Luffy more than once ☠️

The problem is them calling G5 Armament Luffy High 6-A when we have NO other feats from that version of him.
This is him just using Base G5 ( aka no amps like Gomu Gomu Gigant ) and Armament, we have no reason to think it's H6A yet.
But go off I guess

What’s so hard to understand that Awakened Lucci with Buso scales to G5 Luffy with Buso? If Lucci would immediately get overpowered then ye he wouldn’t scale but the guy literally is matching Luffy equally in that clash. Its not hard to understand. Lucci should scale for now

Base Luffy with Buso and no Hao hurt Zoan Kaido.

Gear 3 Luffy with Buso and no Hao hurt Zoan Kaido.

Gear 5 with Buso and no Hao scales above both of them.

Can we just put the changes in already?
Advanced Armament, dude.
None of you have actually provided a reason for why Luffy with NORMAL ARMAMENT is H6A. You just say this to hype Lucci, I already know.

Advanced Armament, dude.
None of you have actually provided a reason for why Luffy with NORMAL ARMAMENT is H6A. You just say this to hype Lucci, I already know.
Gear 3 was using a normal black Buso punch.

And Buso Emission is just Luffy hitting someone without touching them.

Gear 3 was using a normal black Buso punch.

And Buso Emission is just Luffy hitting someone without touching them.
First of all, Kong Gatling was a combo attack that didn't even seem to do any actual damage to Kaidou.
Second of all, he was using Emission and Internal Destruction, he knew the latter was the most important as he could bypass Kaidou's durability with it, so he used that throughout most of the fight.
Third of all: Both of those are still stronger than Luffy in G5 using Armament ( mind you G5 doesn't seem to actually amp him by it self, he has to bulk his muscles, turn into a giant, etc for it to actually amp him ).
So I still don't see how or why Lucci would be H6A. Thus, we should wait for the next chapter.

First of all, Kong Gatling was a combo attack that didn't even seem to do any actual damage to Kaidou.
Second of all, he was using Emission and Internal Destruction, he knew the latter was the most important as he could bypass Kaidou's durability with it, so he used that throughout most of the fight.
Third of all: Both of those are still stronger than Luffy in G5 using Armament ( mind you G5 doesn't seem to actually amp him by it self, he has to bulk his muscles, turn into a giant, etc for it to actually amp him ).
So I still don't see how or why Lucci would be H6A. Thus, we should wait for the next chapter.
G4 Luffy which is a weaker version than G5 made Zoan Kaido bleed with Rhino Schneider using Buso

Also Kong Gattling + Buso Luffy made Zoan Kaido bleed too as shown in the manga

Stop saying scabbard level, it’s not a level, they all scale to the same damn value, and he scales above them
1. Scabbard scaling was so much easier when the Fuji calc was used and we could actually backscale, smh

2. Technically, his Base just scales to their level roughly (via Base rooftop Zoro and fighting Apoo's normal AP in base off-screen [yes Apoo used his DF but Base Drake is only shown dodging them so we have to assume he wasn't hit by them]), it's his Zoan form that scales above them in AP via the fact that not only is he now a freaking Allosaurus with the usual Zoan amp, but he also downscales from Guernica's durability (since he made Guernica bleed and put up a tough offscreen fight), which scales to Apoo's Boom and to Kazenbo.

3. Back to the matter at hand, 2 staff have accepted the OP, is that enough to put the changes in?

Shouldn’t he also get fire manipulation or smoke manipulation
He should have already had fire manip for this
lucci.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back