• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I get that perspective, which is why I'm happy with a "possibly" rating, but that's also not the way I see the manga panel.
Damage, I could name other instances where the anime was used for a straight up downgrade without a "possibly" left in the air, for similiar issues. Either the anime adapts it right or it doesn't. It's not a "possibly" if the manga shows one scene and the anime makes the interpertation different.

Damage, I could name other instances where the anime was used for a straight up downgrade without a "possibly" left in the air, for similiar issues. Either the anime adapts it right or it doesn't. It's not a "possibly" if the manga shows one scene and the anime makes the interpertation different.
I know, but I'm trying to reach a compromise here with KT. Right now the staff votes are technically on my side but I think a middleground approach that accounts for both interpretations is acceptable.

I definitely agree with Damage's interpretation, but it seems like yall have decided with a compromise instead

I definitely agree with Damage's interpretation, but it seems like yall have decided with a compromise instead
Well, I've suggested the compromsie but KT hasn't gotten back to me yet on whether or not he's fine with that.

Okay. Now we just need rewritten justifications for the characters who would be directly scaling from the new calcs and changes to scaling, and I think we're good to go.

they might be able to be downscaled from Jinbei since Whos who could fight him and they all consider each other rivals. Ulti and Page One definitely scale to at least Early Act 3 G3 Buso Luffy.

it's hard since they're only scaling to the straw hats they fought who all have their Wano buffs.

they might be able to be downscaled from Jinbei since Whos who could fight him and they all consider each other rivals.
That's not a bad idea.

Base Jinbe matched WW.

Hybrid/Rokushiki WW matched Buso Jinbe

Hybrid Rokushiki WW hurt Buso Jinbe
Ulti and Page One definitely scale to at least Early Act 3 G3 Buso Luffy.
Hmmmmm, I mean we do have the current scaling...but I really, really don't like that scaling.

Why don't they like G3rd scaling? (Bit slow this morning because my pain is getting worse)
Page One got hit with an Elephant Gun that couldn't even loosen his jaw or draw blood, they think he got KO'd
Ulti noticed it and pushed back Luffy, then he said he needed to go G4th

It ends up with the Tobiroppo scaling above Kata in some aspects, which they hate

I have a minor solution to that though, but meh

I see, thanks. Haven't got a clear enough head to evaluate properly, will get back to this thread this afternoon.

ngl i plan on giving it an "up to" rating depending on the amount of air's in his fist, just like Katakuri and Pica

It's gonna be up to High 7-A, possibly 6-C with Gear 3rd

ngl i plan on giving it an "up to" rating depending on the amount of air's in his fist, just like Katakuri and Pica

Makes sense but regarding those who scale to Gear 3rd how do you plan on determining which value they scale to.

Why don't they like G3rd scaling? (Bit slow this morning because my pain is getting worse)
Because I'm not fond of the Tobiroppo scaling above the same Gear that knocked down Kaido.

Idc about Katakuri

Nvm that g2 made kaido dodge.

Also feel better, Damage.

Makes sense

Back