• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll help put together a sandbox later this evening + tomorrow, since a large number of profiles are going to need updates I think.

In all fairness if you multiply the same 3 swords by each other you do kinda get 3 times the swording

But yeah, no official multiplier statement to go off of
But how would a sword wielder with a sword in each arm be stronger than someone using both arms to wield one sword?

The only possible exception would be Asura since that's literally 3 Zoros.

I'll help put together a sandbox later this evening + tomorrow, since a large number of profiles are going to need updates I think.
We honestly don't even need one, it's just the root scaling people who need justification changes, everyone else just needs a value change

We honestly don't even need one, it's just the root scaling people who need justification changes, everyone else just needs a value change
True, but I think having a sandbox for the characters who need rewritten justifications is important. We don't need to include the characters who are getting a value change.

That was ******* fast.

Just the Sweet Commanders and Daifuku and Sanji, right?
And those who scale, possibly including Oven

Oven might get a "higher" with Devil Fruit ngl, with that "higher" scaling to Daifuku

Wait a sec, shouldn't Katakuri in his Base be 4x Base Luffy due to matching his Snakeman (and even overpowering him at times)?

That'd put Base Katakuri at 2.46 gigatons.

Definitely not in base when considering those who scale to Base Kat, Kat w/block mochi seems fine though as that was the version of Kat contending with Snakeman.
That would make sense, but did he use Mochi when fighting Snakeman?

IIRC most of his Snakeman fight was him using nothing but Haki and his own physical blows.

That would make sense, but did he use Mochi when fighting Snakeman?

IIRC most of his Snakeman fight was him using nothing but Haki and his own physical blows.
That was block mochi (or edged mochi in the viz)
KWgbLeL.png

Not in base because you also have base Luffy hurting Katakuri, and Gear 2 Luffy matching Katakuri.
Eh, I'm pretty sure we agreed last summer that WCI G2 Luffy matching Katakuri was a big outlier.

That was block mochi (or edged mochi in the viz)
KWgbLeL.png
Fair point, I concede the argument.

Maybe we could have "higher with Mochi, even higher with Edged Mochi [since it's Mochi + Haki], 6-C with Awakening"

Back