• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, do Oven and Perospero only scale above Streusen, or does Oven scale to hurting Base Kata while Perospero keeps scaling >= Base Tobiroppo via doing decently against a wounded Neko thanks to Jack's statement?
Oven ~ Katakuri > Luffy ~ 616.66 Megatons
Perospero > Streusen > 491.24 Megatons

Combatants scale too

This value would remove that since the Tobiroppo would still scale around that same value so his feats would still make sense
Also, will Jinbe be "7-A, High 7-A with Fishman Karate"?
Small edit, but it'd be "7-A, higher with Fishman Karate, Higher 7-A with Fishman Jujitsu"
Yeah

Small edit, but it'd be "7-A, higher with Fishman Karate, Higher 7-A with Fishman Jujitsu"
I mean the Op says they're the same thing.

Doesn't matter to me but still.

Can you give me a reminder of which page this was at?
Honestly I don't know, that's just what was accepted in the post timeskip revision CRT last summer (and I checked and couldn't find any scans for it), and it's on the profile for Luffy.

Oven ~ Katakuri > Luffy ~ 616.66 Megatons
Perospero > Streusen > 491.24 Megatons

Combatants scale too

This value would remove that since the Tobiroppo would still scale around that same value so his feats would still make sense
Base Tobiroppo > Base Hawkins = Dressrosa Law's AP = 1.85 gigatons

Man, this is a bad time to be recovering from surgery... I kind of wish you had asked me to go through the new calculations beforehand so we could verify if there was any issues or not.
Oof, sorry about that, made it on a whim
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

damn near everyone in WCI scales to him though, that would make him stronger than Kat

damn near everyone in WCI scales to him though, that would make him stronger than Kat
Let's see, the people who scale to him are the Vinsmokes, the other Monsters, the 3 Sweet Commanders, and Luffy's forms that matched Katakuri.

If you feel like dropping this scaling then that's fine, I just wanted to bring it up.

Remind me what exactly is connecting base Tobiroppo to base Hawkins? If it is just rank alone, then that's not quite as solid as other forms of scaling.

I wish you a safe and speedy recovery Damage.

I kind of wish you had asked me to go through the new calculations beforehand so we could verify if there was any issues or not.
I mean this in the nicest way possible, but there are several other calc group members in the wiki. I don't see why KingTempest has to run the calculations by you specifically to see if they're valid.

And obviously you had stuff going on in your life, but that doesn't really make you, or anybody else entitled to seeing calcs that have already been evaluated for further evaluation.

But then again, the whole point of this CRT is to discuss the changes so there's nothing wrong with questioning specific calcs if there are any issues with them.

Just something I've noticed with you for quite some time.

Let's see, the people who scale to him are the Vinsmokes, the other Monsters, the 3 Sweet Commanders, and Luffy's forms that matched Katakuri.
Vinsmokes who get bodied by Dressrosa Sanji, who's inferior to Doflamingo, who's physicals scale under the 1.85 Gigaton value
Remind me what exactly is connecting base Tobiroppo to base Hawkins? If it is just rank alone, then that's not quite as solid as other forms of scaling.
It's rank based on a heirarchy system

Hawkins might need to get scrapped from their crew altogether in forms of scaling

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but there are several other calc group members in the wiki. I don't see why KingTempest has to run the calculations by to specifically to see if they're valid.
Nobody said he has to. I was just expressing my personal preference.

And obviously you had stuff going on in your life, but that doesn't really make you, or anybody else entitled to seeing calcs that have already been evaluated for further evaluation.
Nobody said I was entitled to it.

But then again, the whole point of this CRT is to discuss the changes so there's nothing wrong with questioning specific calcs if there are any issues with them.

Just something I've noticed with you for quite some time.
What have you noticed? Because I don't get what you're talking about. What's wrong with me preferring to go through the calcs before the CRT rather than during it? Wouldn't it make things faster if I had no issues with them before the thread?

Vinsmokes who get bodied by Dressrosa Sanji, who's inferior to Doflamingo, who's physicals scale under the 1.85 Gigaton value

It's rank based on a heirarchy system

Hawkins might need to get scrapped from their crew altogether in forms of scaling
Considering his Goma no So is =< Killer (since they fought off-screen but Hawkins needed to use his dolls just to hold his own durability/stamina wise)... I have to agree.

The Base Tobiroppo should not scale off of him.

They should probably instead scale above that sheep-Gifter dude who matched Fishman Island to Zou Island Brook.

Why is that?
Hawkins is a brand new recruit to the Beasts Pirates, having only been a part of their ranks for a couple weeks at most before the events of the Wano Country arc. We know that crew members aren't automatically bumped up the ranks based on strength alone because the Tobi Roppo had to wait to be given an opportunity to challenge one of the All-Stars.

I'm just thinking that Hawkins may be too fresh a recruit for him to be the standard that all Tobi Roppo members are judged off of. Plus, even if the Tobi Roppo members are all considered to be superior to Hawkins, who says that has to be in the their base form when they all have Zoan forms that increase their power? Could just as easily be Zoan Tobi Roppo > base Hawkins.

@ damage @ kachon it ain't that deep, just leave it
Considering his Goma no So is =< Killer (since they fought off-screen but Hawkins needed to use his dolls just to hold his own durability/stamina wise)... I have to agree.
Vivre says equal
The Base Tobiroppo should not scale off of him.
Agreed
They should probably instead scale above that sheep-Gifter dude who matched Fishman Island to Zou Island Brook.
That works too

Hawkins is a brand new recruit to the Beasts Pirates, having only been a part of their ranks for a couple weeks at most before the events of the Wano Country arc. We know that crew members aren't automatically bumped up the ranks based on strength alone because the Tobi Roppo had to wait to be given an opportunity to challenge one of the All-Stars.

I'm just thinking that Hawkins may be too fresh a recruit for him to be the standard that all Tobi Roppo members are judged off of. Plus, even if the Tobi Roppo members are all considered to be superior to Hawkins, who says that has to be in the their base form when they all have Zoan forms that increase their power? Could just as easily be Zoan Tobi Roppo > base Hawkins.
This, and the fact that Apoo scales leagues above the Tobiroppo shows that the Supernova recruits of the Beast Pirates should not be used for scaling anyone besides maybe the All-Stars.

Vivre says equal
IIRC the translation of the card just says it lets him fight well against Killer (although I can't find the scan so I may be wrong), and we see after their off-screen fight that, while both are breathing heavily, Hawkins used up all of his dolls besides Kidd's to stay in the fight.

Killer was about to win right then and there had Hawkins not threatened Kidd's life.
That works too
Especially since sheep-dude was an actual beast pirate.

Beginning of Timeskip Brook, for context, scales above BoTS G2 Luffy via Dragon scaling, so they'd be 343.57 megatons.

IIRC the translation of the card just says it lets him fight well against Killer (although I can't find the scan so I may be wrong), and we see after their off-screen fight that, while both are breathing heavily, Hawkins used up all of his dolls besides Kidd's to stay in the fight.
If he can fight "well" then he scales relative. Holding his own at all is grounds for scaling imo.

Screen_Shot_2023-02-20_at_10.47.43_AM.png

They relative

Thank you Damage

With that calc, we have a more solid rating for Brook

Brook's main onscreen feats are him using his special attacks in order to defeat creatures like the dragon and match hits with people like sheepshead

So with that, since he fought the individual power of Zeus and Prometheus, he'll scale to half, which is 99.0619854 Megatons

(Why the **** is it so close to baseline bro)

Brook with be
99 Megatons, 343.57 Megatons with Yomi Yomi no Mi

Honestly I don't know, that's just what was accepted in the post timeskip revision CRT last summer (and I checked and couldn't find any scans for it), and it's on the profile for Luffy.
Circling back to this, I think it'd be important to verify this. Since I can't find any scans for uncompressed Gear 4 Luffy => Cracker's cracker soldiers.

I'm pretty sure I used it correctly? "Uncompressed" = Luffy without using compression on his attacks, no?
"Uncompressed" is the version when it's shot out
"Compression" is when he pushes his fist in his arm. The "uncompression" is when it's released
Also,

You guys need to learn what compression is

He was compressed, he uncompresses when he shoots the hand

Back