• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(OLD BOYZ) Original demon VS original soul reaper

These old Boyz are only outdated by their kings of their respective verse.

Another thing they have in common,i mean besides their tendencies of tossing prideful moustache jerks 1000 RI away(looking at you Yhwach-sama,Escanor-sama).is their love for the blackest night

So PAINT IT BLACK!!!

Sinner VS Monk

Images (27)
Images (30)

RULES
ARENA:Soul king palace midnight,Original demon just lost to the demon king and wants a shot at the soul king

Speed equalized

Ichibei is visible and no lazy reiatsu crush argument

In character

Strongest forms(their is a bit of a gap in their AP,but this is a hax battle anyway)

Original demon has all of chandler and cusack abilities of course.

Lets see The Original Demon one hit hax are:

>Body Puppetry (Those affected by Resonant are forced to copy his movements)

Sounds good but Resonant is soul hax....so no

>Mind Manipulation and Death Manipulation (via Absolute Order - victims are forced to obey his command and die if they resist)

Again, it sounds good in theory but it only works for demons..so no

Recheck my scans...

Absolute Order can work(my bad), but it weird because he only use it once, and only against ex-member of demon clans with lower rank than him, plus Absolute Order wont be his first move and even if it does, Senri Tsütenshō is faster technique than Absolute Order(he need to draws a symbol on his hand) and due to how Absolute Order work(draws a symbol on his hand), If Ichibe use shikai, he can counter Absolute Order via erasing both Original demon and Absolute Order name. And remember that the preparation to use Absolute Order will keep his hands busy for a while, so don't expect him to prepare Absolute Order and using Absolute Cancel/Full Counter to defend himself from incoming attack

in short, Original demon still has no real way of winning while Ichibe one shots with everything he do

Just to make sure this is the scans that explains Resonant:

one two three

His chandler half has the famed full counter,which is Arguably better than meliodas,Any flashy Kido might end up backfiring literally

Scan44
>full counter
First, in case if you miss it, I have add an explanation above on why he can't use full counter and Absolute Order at the same time

Second, Good thing Ichibei did not relied on Kido for attacking, Dude use fancy Hadō to break Yhwach shield so he can melee Yhwach

Third what do you expect for him to accomplish with full counter? especially since he can't spam it in rapid succession too, plus Ichimonji still GG. I imagined it will only become a nuisance for Ichibei, See what happens when Yhwach irritates Ichibei? he paint him black, literally.

look at their abilities AP is barely playing a role here

Ichibie use shunpo to get behind him, then one shot

He can, battles take place in Soul king palace, both of them will become a soul

But normally, he can't, merlin stomp Chandler and Cusack because they can't see her invisible spell

Considering this is my thread, I really don't know how to proceed without sounding a bit biased...so permit/forgive me in advance everyone, just gotta say a few things to prove this isn't a stomp

Two of ichibei major or common abilities

• 1000 RI push
  • zanpakutou

First ichibei in character will most likely start with the 1000ri push,that will end badly for him,as ichibei himself will get sent 3000 RI via full counter

Second,ichibei zanpakutou abilities also gets hard countered by full counter,his whole status reduction could get slapped back in his face.Full counter doesn't just return energy attacks, it returns even abstract things such as King's disaster.

His Full counter only work for range attack, not physical attack, or thing that will cut his name and power (where is his Full counter when merlin reduce his resistance to lightning? if he cant even counter that, he wont Full counter Ichibei cutting his name and power in half) and it also require physical contact, so he won't full counter Ichimonji without getting power nulled because he touch Ichimonji, same with his Absolute Cancel.

Lastly Original demon doesn't even like to use full counter, he never use it once and he getting rekt by Ludoshel and Mael Energy attack.

The fact that he gets stronger as he is closer to dying is likely why he didn't even try to use it, but the fact he didn't use it doesn't change.

Magical attacks is what this version of Full Counter counters, which is not at all what Ishibe does. Only Estarossa has a physical attack Full Counter and we ain't about to assume he has it too.

Regardless, he has literally no resistance to Ishibe's calling cards and no way to come back if he's affected far as I can see. This smells like stomp.

Can't Ichibe just blitz Sinner with Shunpo and use Ichimonji (even in the un-released state) to cut Sinner's power in half a bunch of times then one-shot him with the insane AP difference like Mael did?

Back