• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ogre vs Nanomachines (Son)

Armstrong > Raiden >>>> 1.15 kilotons

Yujiro >>>>>>>>> 65 kilotons

Stomp match, close this

Doesn't base Yujiro scale to around 15 kilotons for stopping earthquake? Armstrong scales to casual 20.672 Kilotons for destroying Excelsus with one hit, or Raiden's 14.590 Kilotons feat. Demon Back Yujiro is 65 kilotons.

No, base Yujiro is vastly above 15 kilotons and DB Yujiro is vastly above 65 kilotons.

Anyways, with the 20 kilotons value for Armstrong then it's fair, sorry for my misinformation

Armstrong should also scale pretty much above that, that was a very casual feat and he can defeat Raiden who was barely scratched by that attack.

So... I've been following last thread and it seems like Yujiro would have really hard time against Senator.

What keeps Yujiro from literally tapping Armstrong and making him go unconscious?

l╠Âo╠Âl╠Â

Elaborate on that please, i'm not very known of the Metal Gear verse.

Armstrong's physiology is not like normal human's. His body in entirely composed of nanomachines that deflect enemy's attacks and that protect him from them. His durability is far greater than mere 20 kilotons, as it took a sword that disrupts atoms and ignores durability (that he RESISTS) already on his level of AP to even scratch him, and defeat after a very long hard-fought battle. Not only that, it's passively activating and reacts once someone actually even "taps" him. It took a above-baseline Sub-Relativistic swordsman to outspeed his nanomachines, and Senator himself can amp his strength and speed with nanomachines, also generate AOE fire fissures of fire, explosions and has Class G lifting strength so he can throw whatever he wants in his environment.

That's "Resistance to Quantum Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation (Can resist the effects of HF Blades while his nanomachines are active and hardened)", it's listed on his profile. It's not a sign of overall durability, or else this would be a stomp.

So, let me see if i got it, everytime he gets hit his nanomachines harden and amp his durability.

Yujiro still has Defensive Xiao-Lee that pretty much null Armstrong's attacks, 0.5s unconscious makes Yujiro blitz in reaction speed for every single move, pressure points make it so that Yujiro can literally tap Armstrong as he faints, his extremely precise information analysis make it so that he knows about Armstrong's nanotech-infused heart, etc etc. Voting Yujiro.

It is sign of durability. Raiden couldn't damage him at all with his bare fists amped with electricity. It has even link to "stat amping". Senator could keep up with Raiden with his amps easily so he can blitz Yujiro as it's Sub-Rel stat amp.

Except hitting Yujiro with Xiao-Lee would have no real effect and Yujiro has analytical prediction that can predict all of his moves perfectly.

Yujiro also has lots of stats amps for speed, AP, etc. Demon Back, Cockroach Tackle, Mach Punch, etc etc.

That's like saying he won't take any punches because "he's not going to stand there and take it".

Tanking stuff is part of a fight, it's inevitable on most cases.

Of course he will take Yujiro's punches, and vice versa, but he won't take a Hakai pose attack straight to the face.

@Yellow

He is used to tank HF Blade attacks. He will avoid punches of comparable enemy.

Also battle takes place in NY Central Park, Armstrong can amp and heal himself by absorbing technology around him

Man, again i have to say that Armstrong would just convince Yujiro to join him, he would be AAAAALL over his "kill the weak and create a world made only of strong warriors where everyone kills and dies for what they believe with no ripercussions" mentality

Back