• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ogre vs Nanomachines (Son)

it's not really about politics here, it's more of a social change that yujiro would 100% agree with, and I know that his goals are more complex, but he's a politician, he's surely gonna use the most convincing side of his ideals to convince his opponents, just like he did with Raiden, he didn't go on about economics, power dynamics or stuff like that, he saw that Raiden is a strong warrior who doesn't like the mechanism behind war and pointed all of his monologue towards the idea of creating a world of strong warriors and ending the usage of war as a business.

Does Yujiro have heat resistence? It's not listed on his profile. If he doesn't Armstrong just kinda burns him alive

SpookyShadow said:
...does Yujiro even have any interest in politics? Also Senator's goals are a bit more complex than that
Both Obama and Trump had to make an oath for piece to Yujiro

Trump was determined to end this oath when he became the president, but Yujiro's fear aura just made him reforce it lol

Twellas said:
Does Yujiro have heat resistence? It's not listed on his profile. If he doesn't Armstrong just kinda burns him alive
Depends on the heat. Yujiro can resist extreme temperatures just by virtue of strength (an example being he can walk around in a blizzard in casual clothes with no signs of freezing just by, as it was deemed in the CRT, being strong/the durability of his skin)

So he doesn't have a heat resistence feat? Because if he doesn't that's a pretty huge win-con for SA. Also, does he use the Void Palm in character? That's pretty much his one win-con, blunt damage is pretty much useless against Armstrong and even when he gets cut he can just reattach his limbs, he can also just straight up heal and has a massive LS advantage. I suppose Yujiro could understand that his heart is THE weak-spot but I don't think he has any way of reaching it

Twellas said:
So he doesn't have a heat resistence feat? Because if he doesn't that's a pretty huge win-con for SA.
Also, does he use the Void Palm in character? That's pretty much his one win-con, blunt damage is pretty much useless against Armstrong and even when he gets cut he can just reattach his limbs, he can also just straight up heal and has a massive LS advantage. I suppose Yujiro could understand that his heart is THE weak-spot but I don't think he has any way of reaching it
Isn't Armstrong only 20KT? Yujiro can like twoshot him and Armstrong isn't strong enough to do any significant damage

Armstrong's 20 KT feat is fairly casual and he no-sold the very explosion he generated, he's leaps beyond 20KT but there aren't really superior feats so we are stuck with that. I don't see calcs on Yujiro's profile, and i suppose his rating comes from the earthquake feat, what's its value?

Also Armstrong's calc kinda ignores some elements of the feat, i brought that up in the CRT but it seems like it's going unnoticed

Let's say for a second Armstrong survives like 5 hits from Yujiro, Yujiro at any time can activate Demon Back, where he scales to 1 or 2 shotting a 60KT. Armstrong would be annihilated

Vastly above 15 KT comes from pretty much casually 2-shotting Oliva in base

Vastly above 60 KT comes from the one-sided fight Yujiro has against a 60KT Baki

ok but there isn't a single feat linked on Baki's profile, what is it multiplying exactly? Multiplying a scaling?

"Baki's incomplete Demon Back can more than double his power"

I think that's the way how it's explained in the manga, not sure where the 60Kt comes from, but the 15kt feat is stopping an earthquake.

Can he now?

Honestly, if fire can't take care of Yujiro there's not much Armstrong can do. He is stronger than yujiro in base, but as soon as as he goes DB the fight is pretty much over, even though i don't know if Yujiro could really land a killing blow, he would still outlast Armstrong due to his heart-battery running out

Back