• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think you made a mistake, Armstrong is High 7-C with 127 kilotons, while Yujiro is 7-C with 15 kilotons.

Sorry I’m new to this place is DB for death battle like the guys on yt?

anyway. If you are talking about them no they haven’t done Armstrong v yujiro tho they should. If Armstrong where to get a db episode it’ll be the popular match up against probably against funny valentine which imo is dumb and lame match up.

Oh damn. Im an idiot lmao

Though how much of a power increase is it? Also doesn't yujiro have that ability as that kaku guy, where you take a hit in a way to absorb it and then throw it back? or does the old man only have the skill and know how for it?

Yeah Yujiro has Shaori, however I'm not sure it can work against an AP gap that large. Guess I'd wait for any baki supporters

Yeah Yujiro has Shaori, however I'm not sure it can work against an AP gap that large. Guess I'd wait for any baki supporters
It could I guess seeing as Hanma had insanely high AP over kaku like bounds above him. So Hanma could. But I’m not an expert on baki at all I’ve only seen the anime. So it’s more up to the baki experts at this point

Is speed being equalized? Because if not Armstrong is blitzing Yujiro.

Biggest advantage Yujiro has is a pretty gigantic skill gap. He'd easily notice Armstrong's main weaknesses, and compared to Yujiro, Armstrong may as well have never thrown a punch in his life. Yujiro could predict Armstrong's next 10 moves by the way he turns one of his arms, that's the kind of skill gap we're talking about.

If speed is being equalized, I think Yujiro can outlast Armstrong and beat him mid-high diff. Even if Armstrong is much more powerful, his energy reserves would limit his use of nanomachines, and Yujiro's skill would easily allow him to avoid any of Armstrong's attacks in that circumstance.

Not to mention, while Armstrong does have a pretty significant advantage in AP and durability, the gap isn't massive. Not even 10x above base Yujiro. Demon Back probably wouldn't fully make up for it, but Yujiro most likely isn't getting one-shotted by any means. The moment he realizes it's a fight he can't win with raw power, he'll switch to a more defensive strategy, and with that I don't see Armstrong doing much until he tires out. Hell, Yujiro might even find a way to win without needing to outlast him, but that's speculative.

I'd say it's either a stomp for Armstrong if speed is unequalized, or a mid-high diff win for Yujiro if it is.

Is speed being equalized? Because if not Armstrong is blitzing Yujiro.

Biggest advantage Yujiro has is a pretty gigantic skill gap. He'd easily notice Armstrong's main weaknesses, and compared to Yujiro, Armstrong may as well have never thrown a punch in his life. Yujiro could predict Armstrong's next 10 moves by the way he turns one of his arms, that's the kind of skill gap we're talking about.

If speed is being equalized, I think Yujiro can outlast Armstrong and beat him mid-high diff. Even if Armstrong is much more powerful, his energy reserves would limit his use of nanomachines, and Yujiro's skill would easily allow him to avoid any of Armstrong's attacks in that circumstance.

Not to mention, while Armstrong does have a pretty significant advantage in AP and durability, the gap isn't massive. Not even 10x above base Yujiro. Demon Back probably wouldn't fully make up for it, but Yujiro most likely isn't getting one-shotted by any means. The moment he realizes it's a fight he can't win with raw power, he'll switch to a more defensive strategy, and with that I don't see Armstrong doing much until he tires out. Hell, Yujiro might even find a way to win without needing to outlast him, but that's speculative.

I'd say it's either a stomp for Armstrong if speed is unequalized, or a mid-high diff win for Yujiro if it is.
even speed equalized,armstrong have super nanomachine that can even resist to quantum cut and have mid regen,and the ap gap is still huge,skill can't cover up that,i think it incon at best

Shaori was outdone by Musashi, proving that greater AP could overcome it. Armstrong being far stronger than Yujiro just means that he can very well overcome Shaori.

Also Armstrong's durability is higher than his AP and will be impossible for Yujiro to penetrate.

Skill gap is massive enough that Yujiro could predict all of Armstrong's attacks effortlessly. He has insane analytical prediction and instinctive reaction feats, including feats of dodging attacks he is completely unaware of. Armstrong isn't so much as grazing him unless speed is unequalized. More importantly, he is reliant on his nanomachines, which need massive degrees of energy to be sustained. If Armstrong's nanomachines stop functioning after a drawn out fight, a lot of the things he'll be reliant on against Yujiro would become null. Yujiro's limited pain hax, as well as his passive fear and madness inducement would begin to take effect. And without nanomachines protecting him, there are many weaknesses Yujiro would be able to exploit in Armstrong's otherwise human body, such as pressure points. And I don't doubt Yujiro could last that long considering the ridiculous stamina feats in Baki, including ones Yujiro himself can casually perform.

If speed is equalized, I really don't see what stops Yujiro from just outlasting the nanomachines, which would leave Armstrong helpless. So it's entirely dependent on that factor. If speed is unequalized, Armstrong stomps, if speed is equalized, Yujiro mid-high diff's, I'd say.

That's literal fake news actually, it's why that was removed like two years ago from the profiles.
unknown.png

Not to mention his stamina feats themselves are vastly inferior to the ones Yujiro scales to, regardless.

Yeah, I can read. Keyword is activate fully (And that's full activation, they don't exactly vanish or just stop working even before going battle mode), not sustain.
We removed that years ago, because that's never actually stated anywhere, it's a bit semantic, but it is, in fact, agreed upon that "his nano's can run out of energy", is never said, implied or mentioned anywhere at all, so we removed it, because that's just made up conjecture, and if it was a thing, you'd be damned sure they would have mentioned that.
We kept "activate" though, but even that is just an educated guess, mostly just judging by how he drains shit in the vicinity at the start of a few of his fights, for all we know that isn't even needed (That same action is shown to just heal him at a later point, not sustain the nano's, but straight up just regen).

Armstrong actually has some good stamina feats, ranging from being unhindered by dismemberment, able to continue talking after having his heart torn out and crushed for a little bit. And given he has nano's, explicitly stated far better than Vamp's, with nano's being able to sustain the host by replenishing things the body needs as well as keeping the host alert for hours even as far bac as 2005.
Armstrong should be able to go about 12 years of nonstop fighting without being effected by stamina issues, not saying that's above Yujiro, but it's definitely worth mentioning.

So no, unfortunately, Yujiro outlasting is not a option, fake news + he has decent stamina himself anyway by virtue of just having nano's.

I also would like to point out Armstrong has some AOE, not the greatest AOE, but AOE nonetheless that makes engaging in CQC with him dangerous to the point he doesn't even need to land a hit, the shockwaves from his attacks can still deal damage and do to the likes of Raiden, thus they potentially even one shot. Like obviously Yujiro can dodge the punch or kick, but can he avoid the few meter AOE they generate that would kill him?

Armstrong doesn't need to land a hit to win, he just needs to throw an attack and have Yujiro be within like 5 meters of it.
Outlasting isn't a option, because his nanomachines don't actually have a statement saying they run out, or anything of the sort. Hell, it's already an assumption that he needs ample amounts of energy to activate them, that's mostly just a educated guess,

Edit: Yeah, here's the exact line from the CRT.
"Armstrong: His weakness is off: I'll cut straight to the chase: "His nanomachines can run out of power" should be removed. The aforementioned Kojima interview is nowhere to be found, it's never mentioned neither in-game nor on the strategy books and the concept of "nanomachines running out of power" was never a thing, since even obsolete Gen 1 nanomachines recharge via body-heat and don't run out of power; one could argue that Armstrong's nanomachines are more active than Snake's, but I could say that Vamp's are even more active (I think anyone would agree with me that regenerating a splattered brain is a much more complex a task than just "hardening"), and they were never even remotely implied to run out of power. This notion goes against every know property nanomachines have, is not present in any canon source and the interview can't be found anywhere, and even if it were, by virtue of contradicting the established canon of the verse, it couldn't be taken as valid, especially since Kojima didn't even write the story."

Idk why people even make these type of threads…

Yujiro is gonna literally get his AP upgrade to 6-C why do people even make threads😭

Back