• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Üķæžĥĝgćŋĵêĥattþțųª | Garou vs Yujiro Hanma | 8-1-0 (Grace Finished)

oops should have called larry
Half Monster Garou is used and is At least Low 7-C (At least 2.492 Kilotons)
Yujiro is 7-C (15.25 Kilotons)
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in a boxing ring
Profiles

Last edited:
I'll start then, what can Yujiro do before Garou evolves and adapts and beats him that way? Garou probably outskills in the first place assume, I dunno anything about Baki the Grappler skill feat wise compared to OPM, just know that Gaoru is one of the top dogs in OPM skill wise.

I'll start then, what can Yujiro do before Garou evolves and adapts and beats him that way? Garou probably outskills in the first place assume, I dunno anything about Baki the Grappler skill feat wise compared to OPM, just know that Gaoru is one of the top dogs in OPM skill wise.
Actually based on their profiles I think Yujiro may be the more skilled one, since he's an Extraordinary Genius, compared to Garou only being a Genius

I'd give it to Yujiro for skill here tbh, Extraordinary Genius + Mastered every Martial Art known to man>Genius + a couple martial arts.

You know what fair enough. Just wondering if he can deal with Garou's dura neg + instinctive action + RE.

This fight would be more fair if it was Low 7-C Half Monster Garou as I'm almost certain Base Garou is getting absolutely demolished here.

Ok so Garou starts with an AP disadvantage, can he hold out and dodge until he can beat Yujiro with AP advantage?

Ok so Garou starts with an AP disadvantage, can he hold out and dodge until he can beat Yujiro with AP advantage?
I feel like he can pull it off since he did something similar against Orochi who's High 6-A, albeit that was more so adapting his speed so he can stay ahead of him, not to mention Garou has some insane stamina in this form to where he can take multiple lethal injuries and just keep fighting while they heal over time.

I'd say they are pretty neck and neck in skill with Yujiro having more experience and mastery of techniques.

Yujiro holds a significant AP advantage but Garou at this point is used to that and obviously is capable of growing far behind that point at a rapid rate.

I wouldn't doubt that Yujiro could maybe put Garou down before he becomes too strong, but the issue is that Garou at this point has rapid speed growth as well. And if Garou is getting faster and faster at some point Yujiro just isn't going to be capable keeping that pace.

And with Garou being able to easily reflect Yujiro's attacks over and over again it's unlikely he'll ever take a deadly blow head on. Even if he does his ridiculous level of endurance will allow him to push on. He's been nearly killed many times in battle and never really stopped going. Even against those like Orochi who held an immeasurable strength advantage.

I'd give Garou the win more times than not.

From what I've seen, Yujiro doesn't go all out in the start of his fights since he wants a challenging fight, which would be a fatal mistake with someone like Garou. Garou was taking a barrage of attacks from both Bang and Bomb who are High 7-A, so I doubt Yujiro's attacks will finish off Garou in time, and that's assuming if he can land them in the first place. Garou's WSRSF gives him instinctive reaction and allows him to deflect attacks and redirect attacks with twice the force, so alot of Yujiro's attacks are going to get deflected or sent right back at him. While speed amps might be troublesome for Garou at the beginning(I'm not even sure if Yujiro uses speed amps early in fights), Garou's adaptability and reactive evolution is insane and can allow him to quickly close the gaps. Then there's also Garou's regeneration. Going Garou for now

I'd say they are pretty neck and neck in skill with Yujiro having more experience and mastery of techniques.

Yujiro holds a significant AP advantage but Garou at this point is used to that and obviously is capable of growing far behind that point at a rapid rate.

I wouldn't doubt that Yujiro could maybe put Garou down before he becomes too strong, but the issue is that Garou at this point has rapid speed growth as well. And if Garou is getting faster and faster at some point Yujiro just isn't going to be capable keeping that pace.

And with Garou being able to easily reflect Yujiro's attacks over and over again it's unlikely he'll ever take a deadly blow head on. Even if he does his ridiculous level of endurance will allow him to push on. He's been nearly killed many times in battle and never really stopped going. Even against those like Orochi who held an immeasurable strength advantage.

I'd give Garou the win more times than not.
Speed wouldn’t be too much of an issue because Yujiro can amp his vision and mind to keep up.
From what I've seen, Yujiro doesn't go all out in the start of his fights since he wants a challenging fight, which would be a fatal mistake with someone like Garou. Garou was taking a barrage of attacks from both Bang and Bomb who are High 7-A, so I doubt Yujiro's attacks will finish off Garou in time, and that's assuming if he can land them in the first place. Garou's WSRSF gives him instinctive reaction and allows him to deflect attacks and redirect attacks with twice the force, so alot of Yujiro's attacks are going to get deflected or sent right back at him. While speed amps might be troublesome for Garou at the beginning(I'm not even sure if Yujiro uses speed amps early in fights), Garou's adaptability and reactive evolution is insane and can allow him to quickly close the gaps. Then there's also Garou's regeneration. Going Garou for now
Not always Yujiro has used lethal options like against Retsu master ripping his face off and etc Also Yujiro would just be capable of copying garou.

What incap options? Elaborate.

Also, his accelerated growth ain't nowhere near Garou's lol. Also, Garou can grow well beyond what Yujiro has shown to adapt to. Yujiro, mind you, hasn't ever faced anyone on his level in strength or speed. He's always been at the top of his verse.

Also Yujiro would just be capable of copying garou.
That wouldn't be the case for the WSRSF. It took a martial arts prodigy like Silver Fang decades to master it, and even someone like Garou who's is capable of copying techniques instantly from seeing them ONCE, took quite a while to master it while being under the teachings of Silver Fang. So Yujiro copying the WSRSF is headcanon until proven otherwise.
Let’s not forget Yujiro incap options and his accelerated growth. Voting Yujiro for now
Is this through pressure point targeting? If so, then Garou should be immune to it since he can incap by targeting pressure points and has resisted being incaped by Bang.

Last edited:
That wouldn't be the case for the WSRSF. It took a martial arts prodigy like Silver Fang decades to master it, and even someone like Garou who's is capable of copying techniques instantly from seeing them ONCE, took quite a while to master it while being under the teachings of Silver Fang. So Yujiro copying the WSRSF is headcanon until proven otherwise.

Is this through pressure point targeting? If so, then Garou should be immune to it since he can incap by targeting pressure points and has resisted being incaped by Bang.
Statistics Amplification (Via Demon Back, Cockroach Tackle, Death Concentration, Sangan, Stomp, and many other moves)

Status Effect Inducement (Yujiro knows a Yiquan/Taiki-Ken conceptual technique that leaves someone unable to breathe properly and causes tears and blood to obscure someone's vision)

Yujiro does have the higher Intelligence stat on his profile

Yujiro knows every martial art and has a higher intelligence, it would not be headcannon to say he would pick up on Garou's technique.

Status Effect Inducement (Yujiro knows a Yiquan/Taiki-Ken conceptual technique that leaves someone unable to breathe properly and causes tears and blood to obscure someone's vision)
This wouldn't affect Garou since he's been poisoned and resisted it while defeating 8 A/B class heroes, plus Garou can fight while sleeping so his vision being obscured won't matter.
Yujiro knows every martial art and has a higher intelligence, it would not be headcannon to say he would pick up on Garou's technique.
Yes it quite literally is. The WSRSF isn't your average martial arts technique. Yujiro knows every martial arts in his OWN series, and him being more intelligent proves nothing. Yujiro from my knowledge has never been shown to master/copy a technique that functions like the WSRSF, so it's complete headconon to say he could. Garou, who does the same thing as Yujiro and who's whole thing is to copy techniques couldn't copy it, so I wont just believe Yujiro can copy it until I see some feats(of him copying something that functions similarly ofc).
What can Garou do against Yujiro pseudo subjective reality?
What is this? If this is some type of mind hax, then Garou resists it due to having Supernatural Willpower

Last edited:
Garou FRA

The idea that Hanma could learn WSRSF to some extent is not that farfetched. Yujiro has extensive martial arts training and knowledge, to point that he reigns as the greatest combatant on the planet in his verse. I could see him gaining insight into WSRSF at unprecedented rate compared to many the others. The problem for Yujiro comes in the fact that OPM martial arts is absolutely insane even when compared to the Bakiverse's. The fact it took Bang decades to master it and Garou, his best pupil and a prodigy, many life and death fights to push his growth with the style and overall, speaks to its complexity and effectiveness. Yujiro attempting to incorporate or mimic this level of martial arts would be creative at best and ludicrous at worst. He will be an amateur compared to Garou.

As I see it, Garou has the tools to take down Yujiro. His exceptional levels of growth, skill and sheer endurance mean that every time Yujiro fails to take him out is that much longer for Garou to grow in power and skill while adapting to Yujiro. Plus, the nature of his own martial art is perfectly suited for this level of engagement and this is what Garou does, fighting uphill, growing in effectiveness to meet and overcome the challenge in front of him. Yujiro's own expertise and prowess with combat plus his stats advantage does mean this fight is uphill battle but the longer the fight goes on, the more and more things will shift towards Garou's favor and I question if Yujiro can press what advantages he does have fast enough before Garou overcomes him in most scenarios.

This wouldn't affect Garou since he's been poisoned and resisted it while defeating 8 A/B class heroes, plus Graou can fight while sleeping so his vision being obscured won't matter.

Yes it quite literally is. The WSRSF isn't your average martial arts technique. Yujiro knows every martial arts in his OWN series, and him being more intelligent proves nothing. Yujiro from my knowledge has never been shown to master/copy a technique that functions like the WSRSF, so it's complete headconon to say he could. Garou, who does the same thing as Yujiro and who's whole thing is to copy techniques couldn't copy it, so I wont just believe Yujiro can copy it until I see some feats(of him copying something that functions similarly ofc).

What is this? If this is some type of mind hax, then Garou resists it due to having Supernatural Willpower
But not being able to breathe would suck also Yujiro has cord cut. Which is used to cut the important muscle and nerves needed to move the limbs. Also Yujiro is not an idiot he would use more dangerous techniques if Garou keeps coming back.

But not being able to breathe would suck also Yujiro has cord cut. Which is used to cut the important muscle and nerves needed to move the limbs. Also Yujiro is not an idiot he would use more dangerous techniques if Garou keeps coming back.
Garou has Low-Mid Regen, he's not dying from organ damage alone, especially since his regen only gets better the more he adapts.

Btw although Garou could probably copy Yujiro's fighting styles, Yujiro is still more experineced and probably skilled then Garou, couldnt Yujiro catch on to Garou catching up to him and outskill him before he grows too far above? He also has amps like the demon back to also help him

Last edited:
Btw although Garou could probably copy Yujiro's fighting styles, Yujiro is still more experineced and probably skilled then Garou, couldnt Yujiro catch on to Garou catching up to him and outskill him before he grows too far above?
Certainly possible, IMHO, but I think there's some things to consider.

Honestly, it's really debatable just how far Yujiro's experience can take him. Sure he has mastery and knowledge of every single martial arts in his world. HIS WORLD. And his inhuman strength and aptitude push beyond the boundaries of 99.9% of greatest combatants on the planet, let alone regular people. However, OPM is full of borderline mystical martial arts that translates into techniques and abilities that allow practitioners to fight legitimate monsters that would eat the Bakiverse alive. These styles have few to no roots or analogues to real world martial arts or anything that Yujiro has ever seen. So his experience does him well but it is limited due to the sheer magnitude and uniqueness of the OPM brand of martial arts. The stuff that Yujiro pulls off due to his level of strength and mastery are like the basics and basis for entire branches of martial arts from OPM. You can punch hard enough to rip air apart from the pressure? Cool, we've seen people throw cutting whirlwinds that slice through people and entire pieces of terrain! It'll be like entering into a new world for him. OPM is full of psychics, monsters, cyborgs, martial artists, ninjas, etc. Yujiro is kind of...the norm here. Almost mundane. Sure, he's intelligent, powerful and skilled but his abilities are very straight forward compared to other things Garou has seen, heard about or fought. Yujiro is dangerous because he's strong and skilled not because his abilities are OP. The other problem is that Yujiro is the kind of enemy Garou has been grinding his teeth on up to this point.

It also doesn't help that Garou's main fighting style is built upon deflecting, negating and redirecting damage and he has the ability to literally adapt to various types of powers. Simply put, Garou is built to stall until he gets to the point that he can deal with whatever's being thrown at him, if he can't overwhelm it outright. Plus his regen and sheer endurance means whatever actually gets through his guard, is not going to be as effective as maybe it should have been. He actually has forms of recovery and the ability to bounce back from things that Yujiro straight up lacks in comparison. Plus, the unique nature of his martial arts means that he's always a danger to Yujiro and all but negates the stat disparity between them when countering. Further still, as others have pointed out, Garou has counters to even Yujiro's more esoteric abilities.

Simply put, Garou is a tough nut to crack, even without the fact he'll growing in power and skill all the while. Yujiro will be getting more and more familiar with Garou's style but he's gimped due to how much more grounded the Bakiverse is while Garou will quickly be bridging the few gaps between them while also learning off of Yujiro's own moves. Both are dangerous, powerful and skilled but...there's just MORE to Garou than there is to Yujiro at the end of the day.

Back