• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Senator Armstrong (7-0-0)

I understand the rules, it’s just that Armstrong can clearly dash faster than his normal movement as shown by the Sam fight where his normal run and his fire charge towards Sam are clearly different speed. I just figured it’ll be one of those things that won’t really be noted on the profile (like many dashes that exist in games that are short burst jolt of speed). Though I may make a thread on that.

Though, I need to remind people, I’m voting sans. I have been the whole time you guys keep writing it like I’m voting Armstrong, I’m just playing advocate. Even ignoring everything I’ve brought up, Armstrong can still one shot if he ever gets close, punches the ground, or throws something at sans and two of those three aren’t out of character.

I understand the rules, it’s just that Armstrong can clearly dash faster than his normal movement as shown by the Sam fight where his normal run and his fire charge towards Sam are clearly different speed. I just figured it’ll be one of those things that won’t really be noted on the profile (like many dashes that exist in games that are short burst jolt of speed). Though I may make a thread on that.

Though, I need to remind people, I’m voting sans. I have been the whole time you guys keep writing it like I’m voting Armstrong, I’m just playing advocate. Even ignoring everything I’ve brought up, Armstrong can still one shot if he ever gets close, punches the ground, or throws something at sans and two of those three aren’t out of character.
Counted. Are there any other votes I forgot to count?

Back