• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Can someone translate this
"All ends, in other words, ruin, follow the order of the God of Destruction. That is the logic of this world, the providence of the universe. Everyone, all living beings, equally adhere to this order. No one can ever deviate from this framework. Reaching the end before the eyes of the God of Destruction is an irrevocable fate...

Because there is an order of destruction, life cannot continue forever. If you pursue the cause of every death, you will invariably reach Avernus.

Ahaha, me? The one who is the root cause of destruction? Are you saying that deep down, I don't really want to destroy anything? Ahaha."

"All ends, in other words, ruin, follow the order of the God of Destruction. That is the logic of this world, the providence of the universe. Everyone, all living beings, equally adhere to this order. No one can ever deviate from this framework. Reaching the end before the eyes of the God of Destruction is an irrevocable fate...

Because there is an order of destruction, life cannot continue forever. If you pursue the cause of every death, you will invariably reach Avernus.

Ahaha, me? The one who is the root cause of destruction? Are you saying that deep down, I don't really want to destroy anything? Ahaha."
Thanks

Can someone please translate this?

道德泡经​

几百年后,函谷关。
白发的老人面前,关隘的守将正崇敬地看着他:
“您真的见到了,传说中的‘道’吗?”
“没错。”
老人温和的声音,宛如普泽的细雨,平复了守将心中的焦急。
“道就在那里,它在门后,也在门内。‘门’并不存在,但可以被看到,这正是其玄妙的根源……”
一个个梦幻的泡泡在函谷关上升腾了起来,老人的身影随着泡泡一起慢慢升临到半空中,身后那片琉璃的世界令守将目眩神迷。而他的声音还在不断响起:
“道,可道,非恒道也。由泡所发,向泡而生。
名,可名,非恒名也。出泡而形,入泡而真。
门,始终万物,玄妙之根,泡断影灭,生死相成……”
就在老人彻底消失之后,守将整理了他留下来的言语,并著成一书。但他删去了关于“泡”的描述。
不过,仍有人捕捉到了关于“泡”的蛛丝马迹,为了找到“泡”,人们将与其形貌相似的丹道视为通往“泡”的路径。
据说,当炼丹士们服下真正的金丹以后,他们就能抵达玄妙之门,得到“泡”赐予的无上智慧。
Moral Bubble Sutra

Several hundred years later, Hangu Pass.

In front of the white-haired old man, the guard of the pass was looking at him with reverence:

"Have you really seen the legendary 'Tao'?"

"Yes."

The old man's gentle voice, like a gentle drizzle in the pond, calmed the guard's anxiety.

"The Tao is there, behind the door and inside the door. The 'door' does not exist, but it can be seen. This is the source of its mystery..."

Dreamy bubbles rose over Hangu Pass, the figure of the old man slowly rose into the air along with the bubbles, and the glass world behind him dazzled the guard. And his voice continued to ring:

"The Tao can be spoken of, but it is not the constant Tao. It originates from bubbles and is born towards bubbles.

The name can be named, but it is not the constant name. It takes shape when it comes out of bubbles and becomes true when it enters bubbles.

The door is the beginning and end of all things, the root of mystery, where bubbles break and their shadows disappear, where life and death are interdependent..."

Right after the old man disappeared, the commander compiled the quotes he left behind into a book, but he deleted the descriptions of the "bubble."

However, some people still caught clues about the "bubble." To find the "bubble," people regarded the Dandao, similar in appearance to it, as the path to the "bubble."

It is said that when alchemists imbibe the true azoth, they can reach the mysterious door and obtain the supreme wisdom bestowed by the "bubble".

WjzH1Sb.jpeg

Could anyone translate the parts in the red boxes?
しかもその効果から
みるときさまの
数百倍の強さの「波紋」を
練ることができるッ!

Moreover, judging by the effect just now, I can make "Hamon" (Ripple) hundreds of times stronger than yours!

人間とて強い直射日光を
あびれば火傷で皮フが
水ぶくれになる
普通の人が
JOJOの波紋を
うければ
しびれて気を失う
しかし
JOJOが受けたのは
その数百倍!
肉が液体化しはじめ
さらに気化しはじめた...

Even humans will suffer burns and blisters if heavily exposed directly to sunlight.

An ordinary person taking JoJo's Hamon will go numb before falling unconscious.

However, what JoJo received was hundreds of times that!

His flesh began liquifying, then it was vaporized...

しかもその効果から
みるときさまの
数百倍の強さの「波紋」を
練ることができるッ!

Moreover, judging by the effect just now, I can make "Hamon" (Ripple) hundreds of times stronger than yours!

人間とて強い直射日光を
あびれば火傷で皮フが
水ぶくれになる
普通の人が
JOJOの波紋を
うければ
しびれて気を失う
しかし
JOJOが受けたのは
その数百倍!
肉が液体化しはじめ
さらに気化しはじめた...

Even humans will suffer burns and blisters if heavily exposed directly to sunlight.

An ordinary person taking JoJo's Hamon will go numb before falling unconscious.

However, what JoJo received was hundreds of times that!

His flesh began liquifying, then it was vaporized...
Thanks so much, mate!

I'll put another translation request for the Debby the Corsifa manga here. It features details about the BBEG's abilities:
uSofhcR.jpeg

Bottom half of this page; note that "Weakest Devil" is just a title.
f0P50tw.jpeg

Top half of this page (consisting of one singular frame).
JXPYZgU.png

Pretty much this entire page save for the bottom-right frame is the BBEG herself explaining how to handle someone affected by her powers.
VNp8QTC.png

Middle and bottom frames (those are important).
だからリセットしたの

So I reset them.

私は「最弱の悪魔」

素手で触れた対象の
好きな部分を
弱体化できる能力・・・!

I am the "Weakest Demon".

Through my ability, I can weaken the parts of anything I touch with my bare hands!

デビィちゃんの
精神だけ
レベル1に戻して
あげたのよ!!

赤ちゃん!!?

I've returned Debby's mind to level 1 (Ruby Text: A baby/infant)!!

A baby!!?

心配しなくても
デビィちゃんは
戻せるわよ?

Not to worry. There's still a chance for you to bring her back, you know?

え?

Eh?

方法は簡単......

The method's quite simple...

「このデビィちゃんに勝つこと」

"Defeat this here Debby"

そうすれば能力が
解けて元に戻るわ

Once you do that, my ability will be undone and she'll return back to normal.

ましてや人
間の遊びなんて
以ての外よ!!!

A game with humans is out of the question!!!

ふふ・・・どうよ
デビィちゃんは
強いでしょう?

Hehe...what do you know?

That Debby sure is strong, ain't she?

うわあ
ネネさん?!?!

Huh, Nene!?!?

生きとっ
たんか
ワレ!?

How are you still alive!?

人間への情も......
勝負の醍醐味も
全部捨てた

Her compassion for Humans...Her thrill/excitement for games. She's casted all of that aside.

純粋な
強さの塊

She is a mass of pure strength.

それが本来の
デビィちゃん...

That is who Debby truly is...

Translate please

セリナ先生もエアリーズさんも
サラサさんもミッチーも
スミスくんもみんな元気かな?

You think Professor Serena, Aries, Sarasa, Michi, and Smith are doing alright?

みんなどこかの時空に
バラバラに行ってしまって...
もう会えないのかなあ

Everyone has gone to different points in space and time...

I don't know if we'll see them again.

会えるよ

You can see it.

ここはキミが望んだ世界
全ての物語が集う場所でしょ?

This is the world wished for. The place where all stories gather in one, yes?

そうですよ!
全ての書庫 (アーカイブ)
そして聖櫃(クラウド)からも
隔絶された
「存在しない」 書庫 (アーカイブ)
ですから

That's right! This is a "nonexistent" archive, isolated from all Archives and the Clouds.

むしろ
全ての可能性が満ちている
最高の場所だからね

If anything, this is the best place filled with all possibilities.

そうだな
そろそろ本当の管理者も
帰ってくる頃だろうし

That's right.

It's about time the real Administrator returns.

Hello, I some help with the following:

The fragment in the red square. Here's the translation I got so far:

エターナル・ブレス
惑星上に描いた魔法陣の力で、敵を別の星雲に射出し、大爆発を起こして防御力無視&無属性のダメージを与える。ダメージ量に上限はなく(9999を超えられる)、多くの敵を一撃で倒すことが可能。

Eternal Breath
By using the power of the magic circle drawn on the planet, enemies are ejected into another nebula causing a large explosion that ignores defense and deals non-attribute damage. There is no upper limit to the amount of damage (it can exceed 9999), and many enemies can be defeated with one blow.

And here's the in-game cinematic for reference.

Once again, thanks in advance.

セリナ先生もエアリーズさんも
サラサさんもミッチーも
スミスくんもみんな元気かな?

You think Professor Serena, Aries, Sarasa, Michi, and Smith are doing alright?

みんなどこかの時空に
バラバラに行ってしまって...
もう会えないのかなあ

Everyone has gone to different points in space and time...

I don't know if we'll see them again.

会えるよ

You can see it.

ここはキミが望んだ世界
全ての物語が集う場所でしょ?

This is the world wished for. The place where all stories gather in one, yes?

そうですよ!
全ての書庫 (アーカイブ)
そして聖櫃(クラウド)からも
隔絶された
「存在しない」 書庫 (アーカイブ)
ですから

That's right! This is a "nonexistent" archive, isolated from all Archives and the Clouds.

むしろ
全ての可能性が満ちている
最高の場所だからね

If anything, this is the best place filled with all possibilities.

そうだな
そろそろ本当の管理者も
帰ってくる頃だろうし

That's right.

It's about time the real Administrator returns.
thanks

Can someone please translate the second sentence on this page?
ドラッグにより強化された術は、一度目に見たときに比べ、速さも破壊力も数段増しているのがわかった。
AhRBZwSkSQ8.jpg

Edit: Could someone also translate this (it's around the middle of the scan)
「―あまり洗練された姿とは言えんが、ケタ違いに強くなったことだけはわかるだろう?」
_jU1uzD2s80.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again, dude.

Just to make sure, 星雲 was translated as nebula, but I looked it up and it can also mean galaxy. However, galaxy is normaly 銀河. I'd just go with nebula, but the cinematic in the game shows what it seems to be a spiral galaxy rather than a nebula.
星雲/Seiun is usually translated for nebula. I guess it can mean galaxy, but if they showed that it's a galaxy, then yes Ginga/銀河 should have been used instead.

I suppose if you were to bring this up in a CRT, you can explain the terminology or word being used to explain what they wrote vs what they depicted.

Can someone please translate the second sentence on this page?
ドラッグにより強化された術は、一度目に見たときに比べ、速さも破壊力も数段増しているのがわかった。
AhRBZwSkSQ8.jpg

Edit: Could someone also translate this (it's around the middle of the scan)
「―あまり洗練された姿とは言えんが、ケタ違いに強くなったことだけはわかるだろう?」
_jU1uzD2s80.jpg
It would appear the Drug-enhanced technique was much faster and more destructive compared to the first time he witnessed it.

"--Well I wouldn't say it's quite refined. But it is an order of magnitude/incomparably stronger, yes?"

It would appear the Drug-enhanced technique was much faster and more destructive compared to the first time he witnessed it.

"--Well I wouldn't say it's quite refined. But it is an order of magnitude/incomparably stronger, yes?"
Thank you! I've heard that there's no specific plurality kanji in Japanese, so is it possible that the second statement means orders of magnitude rather than one?

Thank you! I've heard that there's no specific plurality kanji in Japanese, so is it possible that the second statement means orders of magnitude rather than one?
ケタ違い/Keta Chigai has multiple meanings. The reason I did it here is so I get less complaints or questions about this meaning one thing and another.

In this case, it can mean an order of magnitude but also something like incomparable or to say something is of a different league/level to something else in comparison.

IN any case, yes there's no plurals in Japanese. Although some cases translators (and I don't mean officials cuz IK people have "reservations" about certain official translators, myself included but that's beside the point) so sure, if that's what you like or prefer. I'm only giving you the translation, even if it may be rough ish. What you or anyone here does with it is not my business.

Can someone help me translate this?

It would do me a big favor.

Text 1:
――ヴェルグリンドには空間移動能力があります。並列空間にも移動できますが、その力で他の世界に影響を与えたりすることはあるんですか?

伏瀬厳密に言えばあります。でも一応制御はしてるので、影響を出さないようにしていると思います。それこそヴェルザードだったら、そんなの気にしないでしょうね。相手の世界が壊れようが関係なしと思う可能性が高い。このふたりの間には、気配りができる人とできない人の明確な違いがありますね。
Text 2:
――リムルを中心に描かれている物語だからこそ、激しい戦いがあっても温かく見えるけど、その外側の世界は厳しいという温度差。改めて、「転スラ」はリムルの物語なんだな、と思います。

伏瀬そうですね。ギィなんかはひとりで世界を滅ぼせるけど、しないんですよ。なぜなら、それに意味がないから。意味がないことをするキャラがあまり出てこないのが「転スラ」だと思っています。

Can someone help me translate this?

It would do me a big favor.

Text 1:

Text 2:
---Velgyrnd has the ability to travel through dimensions, and can even travel to parallel dimensions. But does this power ever affect other worlds?

Fuse: Strictly speaking, yes. But she has some control over it and tries to make it not have any effect on anything. Were it for Velzard, she would perhaps not cared about it. It's highly possible she would think it to not be of concern if the other person's world got destroyed. There is a clear difference those who can be considerate and those who can't.

---Seeing as the story revolves around Rimuru, it would appear that even the fierce battles seem warm and welcoming. However, the outside world is harsh, creating a stark contrast in the mood. Once again, I think "TenSura" is Rimuru's story.

Fuse: Indeed. Guy by his lonesome can destroy the world, but he doesn't do that because it's pointless. Perhaps the reason why not a lot of characters who would do meaningless things is because of "TenSura".

Can someone translate this ?
「――ティオだって、〝龍〟と同等とはいかずとも似たようなことができるんじゃないか? なんて考えはな」

『うぅむ。後から答え合わせように言われればそうかもしれんが……』

創造者クリエイター気質で、発想力こそ最大の強みと言っても過言ではないハジメと同列に語られても……と、ティオの声音に苦笑が滲む。

『星どころか宇宙ごと滅ぼせそうな怪物の力じゃぞ? 普通、自分にもできるはず! とは思わんよ』

「そうか?」

それはそうだ。世界規模の干渉範囲に、現存する者どころか〝竜伝承の疑似的復活と使役〟すら可能にする埒外の存在に比肩しようなど、普通はあっさり思い至らないし、思い至っても実行には及ばないだろう。
Is the Dragon universal ?

Can someone translate this ?

Is the Dragon universal ?
"...Perhaps not even Tio can do something similar if not exactly as that of a "Dragon", right? What do you make of this?"

"Hmm... Perhaps it may come true if you were to ask me the same question again at a later time..."

Despite speaking in the same breath as that of Hajime, who had a temperament of a creator whose imagination was unexaggeratedly their greatest asset, Tio's voice was tinged with a wry smile.

"A monster with the power to destroy not only a planet/star, but the whole universe? I wouldn't normally think to be able to do that! I don't believe I can."

"Really?"

Indeed. Normally, it wouldn't occur to anyone who attempted to go up against unbelievable beings that even of "the legends of pseudo-resurrection and dragon enslavement" in terms of global-scale interference let alone that of a living being. Even if they could, they likely wouldn't go so far as to put it into practice.

Can someone translate this?
違う・・・あんなものはただの付け焼き刃さ
その力だけは己から体に修めた・・・龍地洞でね
main-qimg-c3de18f504e442453425d1899b3d5688

Text 1:
「今までのすべてが、究極の探偵を見出すための試験のようなものだった……ということですか?」

「もう少し的確に云い表す単語があるとすれば──『通過儀礼』だな」  結局のところ、カルトの儀式みたいなものじゃないか。

その儀式のために、はたして何人が犠牲になったのだろう。

「彼女が……その究極の探偵だったとしたら、あなたにとってなんの意味があるんですか?」

「私にできなかった事が、彼女にはできる」新仙の言葉に熱が帯び始めている。

「それがこの世界の救済だ」 「救済って、なんなんですか?」

「文字通り、人々を救うことだよ。未来を見通せない君にはわからないだろう。

おそらく私のことが異常にさえ見えているはずだ。

客観的にみても、確かに私は人を殺しすぎた。

しかしいずれ、私の行ないが正しかったことが証明される」  当然、わたしには彼の云っていることがまったくわからない。いずれ世界に終末が

Text 2:
隣を指差し、わたしに座り直すように促した。

「もう少しわかりやすく話そう」  わたしは様々な言葉を吞み込んで、促されるままベンチに座った。

「ノーマンズ・ホテルで君にした話を覚えているかな?

私には人の死が見える。

それはけっして超常的な力ではなく、観察と推理によるものだ」 「あれは……本当の話だったんですか」 「そう、私は子供の頃からそうだった。

他人を見れば、その人の死に様が予測できた。

街を歩けば、そこで起きる事件を思い描けた。

君には奇異に聞こえるかもしれないが……たとえるなら天気予報みたいなものだよ。

現代の天気予報は、過去のデータの蓄積と、観測技術の向上によって、かなり正確に未来の天気がわかるようになっている。

しかし一昔前は、そもそも観測に限界があった。

だから未来も見えない。

すなわちそれが、君と私の違いだ」 「ええ、わたしとあなたがまったく違う人間だということくらいは、わたしにもわかります」 「それなら想像してみるといい。

死ぬとわかっていて救えない人が、目の前にいる状況
Hello.

Can someone please translate this? I wanted to send a shorter version, but unfortunately, to potentially avoid changing the original meaning of the conversations, I had to include more text. The conversation in this scene is between a man named Mikado Shinsen and a girl named Yui Samidare.

@Wankbreaker @Qliphoth_Bacikal

Are you two willing to become Translation Helpers and continue to help out in this thread? And are there any other members who are highly skilled in Japanese or Chinese who are willing to do so as well? 🙏

Text 1:

Text 2:

Hello.

Can someone please translate this? I wanted to send a shorter version, but unfortunately, to potentially avoid changing the original meaning of the conversations, I had to include more text. The conversation in this scene is between a man named Mikado Shinsen and a girl named Yui Samidare.
Will get on that later, I’ve been busy with a school project mostly , so I’ve been kinda less active here.
that’s resolved though

@Wankbreaker @Qliphoth_Bacikal

Are you two willing to become Translation Helpers and continue to help out in this thread? And are there any other members who are highly skilled in Japanese or Chinese who are willing to do so as well? 🙏
I've helped before and after my break, and I still do it now from time to time.

Sure. Just don't expect me to do it all the time or frequently just due to how wonky this forum platform is with internet lag.

Text 1:

Text 2:
Hello.

"Do you mean that everything up until now has been a test to find the ultimate detective?"

"If there's a more fitting word to describe it—it's a 'rite of passage.' In the end, it's like a cult ritual, isn't it?"

I wonder how many people have become sacrifices for this ritual.

"If she was the ultimate detective, what does that mean for you?"

"She can do what I couldn't," Shinsen's words are starting to heat up.

"That is the salvation of this world." "What do you mean by salvation?"

"Literally, saving people. You, unable to see the future, wouldn't understand.

You probably see me as abnormal.

Objectively speaking, I certainly have killed too many people.

But eventually, it will be proven that what I did was right." Of course, I don't understand anything he's saying. Eventually, an end to the world—

He pointed next to himself, urging me to sit down.

"Let me explain it more clearly." I swallowed various words and sat on the bench as prompted.

"Do you remember what I told you at the Normans' Hotel?

I can see people’s deaths.

It's not a supernatural power, but rather through observation and deduction." "That was… true?"

"Yes, I've been like this since I was a child.

When I looked at others, I could predict how they would die.

When I walked through the city, I could envision the incidents that would occur there.

It may sound strange to you but... it's like a weather forecast.

Modern weather forecasts have become quite accurate due to the accumulation of past data and advancements in observation technology.

However, in the past, there were limits to observation.

Therefore, the future couldn't be seen.

That is the difference between you and me." "Yes, I understand at least that we are completely different individuals.” "Then try to imagine it.

A situation where you know someone will die but cannot save them is right in front of you—

Text 1:
e1aa123058d784e62d83d32bd6703a0c.jpg

Hello, can someone translate this? The official English translation states requiring vaporization to kill these things (“vaporize the thing entirely and that core is of little concern” was the officials), so I’d appreciate if someone double checks this
Text 2:
efdc5affb4a39ffc0b5ee32b7581bce8.jpg

for this scan, I’d like to know if the OG JP refers to the electricity as a lightning Bolt

Text 1:
e1aa123058d784e62d83d32bd6703a0c.jpg

Hello, can someone translate this? The official English translation states requiring vaporization to kill these things (“vaporize the thing entirely and that core is of little concern” was the officials), so I’d appreciate if someone double checks this
it doesn’t DIRECTLY refer to vaporization,but I would say that’s a valid interpretation.

"徹底的に" (tetteiteki ni) means "thoroughly" or "completely."

"霧散" (musan) specifically means "scattering like mist" or "dispersing".
Text 2:
efdc5affb4a39ffc0b5ee32b7581bce8.jpg

for this scan, I’d like to know if the OG JP refers to the electricity as a lightning Bolt
yea, Kaminari “雷”means thunderbolt pretty much.

"Do you mean that everything up until now has been a test to find the ultimate detective?"

"If there's a more fitting word to describe it—it's a 'rite of passage.' In the end, it's like a cult ritual, isn't it?"

I wonder how many people have become sacrifices for this ritual.

"If she was the ultimate detective, what does that mean for you?"

"She can do what I couldn't," Shinsen's words are starting to heat up.

"That is the salvation of this world." "What do you mean by salvation?"

"Literally, saving people. You, unable to see the future, wouldn't understand.

You probably see me as abnormal.

Objectively speaking, I certainly have killed too many people.

But eventually, it will be proven that what I did was right." Of course, I don't understand anything he's saying. Eventually, an end to the world—

He pointed next to himself, urging me to sit down.

"Let me explain it more clearly." I swallowed various words and sat on the bench as prompted.

"Do you remember what I told you at the Normans' Hotel?

I can see people’s deaths.

It's not a supernatural power, but rather through observation and deduction." "That was… true?"

"Yes, I've been like this since I was a child.

When I looked at others, I could predict how they would die.

When I walked through the city, I could envision the incidents that would occur there.

It may sound strange to you but... it's like a weather forecast.

Modern weather forecasts have become quite accurate due to the accumulation of past data and advancements in observation technology.

However, in the past, there were limits to observation.

Therefore, the future couldn't be seen.

That is the difference between you and me." "Yes, I understand at least that we are completely different individuals.” "Then try to imagine it.

A situation where you know someone will die but cannot save them is right in front of you—
Thank you. 🙏🙏🙏

This is a thread for requesting translations from foreign languages from other members of this community.

However, take note that it has to be important for the purpose of figuring out proper statistics ratings, and similar issues relating to our work on improving the quality of this wiki.

Here are some basic rules:
  1. Help with translation requests is voluntary, and not mandatory. As such, other users should not complain if they don't get translations quickly or at all.
  2. If a member is asking for a translation, it shouldn't be more than a relevant paragraph or two, as no one has the time to translate entire chapters or books. If someone submits large text segments, that take up a lot of the thread, the post will be deleted.
  3. This thread could be used to translate any language, as long as there are users who are familiar with them. However, again, help is entirely voluntary, not compulsory.
  4. Only bump previous requests once every 7 days.
  5. A single person should not spam many requests at once.
  6. Strictly stick to relevant topics here. No chatter or talking with each other in a social manner. Saying thank you is fine, of course.
  7. Only ask for help if the information is genuinely important for planned content revisions threads.
  8. It should be noted that if the official translation exists, generally it is prioritized over fan translations. Refrain from making requests for things that are already officially translated.
If you are willing to help out with translating text segments for evaluation purposes, please write down your username in this list.

Translators should preferably keep in mind to first save their work in a word processor before posting it, for safety reasons.

Also, take note that repeatedly pestering other members about translations is strictly prohibited, and may lead to blocks being enforced.

Here are links to some image text extraction and translation sites that together should be useful for helping you with translating more straightforward raw scans on your own:

I know Urdu/Hindi, so I anyone needs help with it lmk

If someone could translate these sentences (first five images), I'd really appreciate it. The source of the five images is the sixth, I just extracted the text to make it a bit easier.

If someone could translate these sentences (first five images), I'd really appreciate it. The source of the five images is the sixth, I just extracted the text to make it a bit easier.

凄まじい爆音と爆風を撒き散らしながら, 隣の山が吹っ飛んだ!

The mountain next to us was wiped out, creating a tremendous blast and explosion!

俺の放つた魔力の一撃が, 山ひとつを消し飛ばしてしまった...

The Demonic Power attack I shot out wiped out a mountain...

大きく抉れた形を残す山. 風景が大きく変 わってしまった.

A large hollowed out shape was left in the mountain. The entire landscape was changed drastically.

マジで消し飛んじやつたの?

Did that seriously wipe it out?

山だよ? お山だよ? あまりの出来事に呆気に取られる俺.

A mountain? A mountain, right? I was so stunned by what had just happened.

Back