• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Translation Requests Thread (New forum)

Could someone i trust translate this for me?

"We go at it like this, the whole universe will be destroyed...!"

Majin Buu's destruction rages on, with even the earth getting destroyed!

Goku retreats to the World of Kaioshin, but Majin Buu has him in his devilish grasp!

Transforming into Super Saiyan 3, Goku manages to somehow withstand Majin's relentless assault and unleashes a counterattack with a special technique!

It is the Genki-dama (Super Spirit Bomb) that gathers energy from the whole universe!

Something like this?

"We go at it like this, the whole universe will be destroyed...!"

Majin Buu's destruction rages on, with even the earth getting destroyed!

Goku retreats to the World of Kaioshin, but Majin Buu has him in his devilish grasp!

Transforming into Super Saiyan 3, Goku manages to somehow withstand Majin's relentless assault and unleashes a counterattack with a special technique!

It is the Genki-dama (Super Spirit Bomb) that gathers energy from the whole universe!

Something like this?
Thank you so much, i really needed this.

Once again, thank you for your affection and attention, i have a lot to thank you for.

Hello, I wanted to ask some feedback regarding a translation I got (not by me, rather a favor from an acquitance):

Here is the scan.

蛇の座
神々が創造した異形者の中で最も強 力な存在であるがゆえに、成長を止 められた赤子の天使王。 圧倒的な力で、あらゆるものをねじ 伏せ消滅させる。森羅万象の法則を創造することが可 能で、すべての事象や生物に対して神の代わりに罰をあたえることができる。そのため戒律王と呼ばれ、逆らう者はない。

Serpentarius
A baby angel king whose growth was halted because he is the most powerful of the Scions created by the gods. With its overwhelming power, it twists and annihilates all things. He is able to create the laws of the universe and can punish all events and creatures in place of the gods. For this reason, he is called the Keeper of Precepts, and there is no one who can oppose him.

Some parts use the localized terms of the game for an easier reading, such as:

• 蛇の座: Serpentarius
  • 異形者: Scion
  • 戒律王: Keeper of Precepts

The translation overall is fine, just wanted to make sure it's okay. Though there are a couple of things I am bit confused about: the part where it says "it twists all things" could also be translated as "subjugate" or "holds down", so what does it mean in this context? What does "punish all events" mean? I was told it could also be translated as "punish all matters", but it sounds odd. Is it an expression of sorts? Does 消滅 carry a more specific meaning or just means to destroy in the general sense?

Thanks in advance
蛇遺の座

神々が創造した異形者の中で最も強力な存在であるがゆえに、成長を止められた赤子の天使王。

圧倒的な力で、あらゆるものをねじ伏せ消滅させる。

森羅万象の法則を創造することが可能で、すべての事象や生物に対して神の代わりに罰をあたえることができる。

そのため戒律王と呼ばれ、逆らう者はない。

The Serpent Bearer (Aka Ophiuchus)

A young Angel King whose growth was held back due to being the most powerful of the Sions made by the Gods.

With their overwhelming might, they can subjugate and destroy everything.

It is he who fashions the laws of all things in creation (or the whole universe, what 森羅万象/Shinra Banshou could translate to), with them enacting punishment on all living beings and phenomena on the God's behalf.

It is for this reason they are known as the Lord/Keeper of Preceipts, and none are able to defy him.

As for your questions, it might be due to this part in ねじ伏せ, which means something like twisting someone's arm to make them submit or force someone into submission.

The "punish all things" you're looking at is 事象/Jishou, which is a term to mean something like matter or phenomena and event even.

As for Shoumasshou (消滅), you can look at @Wankbreaker 's comment about that above on it.

Back