• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate tier list

Super Sonic has immeasureable speed again, so speed unequal he blitzes and eventually haxes everyone else on the list. Even Shulk.

Reacting to your foe dosn't mean much when you're standing still to them normally. I doubt Alvis can move very fast when taking the form of an inanimate object.

I see. Not to mention, I think both Alvis and Truth have temporal omnipresance, as in their omnipresant by an Immeasureable character's standards. So Ness probably incons and Shulk either wins or loses depending on if Alvis' speed scales to the Monado itself.

To be fair, Truth's speed is gonna probably be changed to Immeasurable. It can travel the multiverse like a grain and wave. But eh.

Oh well then. Alvis IS the Monado so of course it would scale. Not to Shulk due to Shulk having no feats of being comparable.

Technically, Sonic could just grab the sword. Alvis' LS comes from being 4D (Meaning he'd be baseline), while Sonic's comes from pushing a 4D being.

I see. But I honestly doubt a little bit that the Monado floating can work in immeasurable speed. I'd say the top spot would be a three way tie between Ness, Shulk and Sonic. Ness can't kill either one of them, but can't be killed by them either because lolfatehax. And the whole speed thing between Shulk and Sonic is confusing and can't be given a definitive answer.

That's fair. In the future Shulk will have a way around Ness's Fate hax ( 1-C stuff ) and the fight with Sonic does depend on if the Monado can do something for Shulk and just kill Sonic (which it likely can as Alvis did to Zanza).

I see. Xenoblade is going through it's Earthbound phase, where it gets upgrades every five seconds until it's impossible to make matches with it.

More of the upgrades take so long to finish that we can't have any matches in the mean time but yeah. Xenoblade is getting a lot of buffs ( can't help but imagine if Shulk had these abilities during his Low 2-C days )

DatOneWeeb said:
Simple, Mario says "eeugh!"
Speaking of Mario, where would the Mario crew be along with Shulk, Ness and Sonic with thier very strong 2-B rating and many many haxes?

It's Mario. Basically none of the hax is in character. Or the abilities more complicated than physical attacks, for that matter. Their only as high as they are because of AP.

I'm gonna stop you right there, saying none of their hax is in character is completely false with nothing contradicting them not using it. The only thing that is somewhat true (which is debatable itself) is that he won't start off with said move. But outright saying it's not in character is incorrect.

Also, Ness incons with Mario. He has no way to harm Mario at all, but Mario can't kill Ness. Mario gets one-shotted by Shulk. Sonic is a weird case. Mario does have passive attack reflection so I guess there's that.

I see, also while Eight and Solo from Dragon Quest are Low 2-C, I've heard that Eleven from DQ11 is actually 2-C so we gotta throw Sonic against him too once his profile gets made.

(also if the Smash version is being used Shulk is just High 8-C because it looks like he is using the Monado 1 in Smash)

There's a difference between keys and Game Mechanics.

Also a few seconds is more than enough time for someone with immeasurable speed.

Back